Week 4 - Seahawks @ Jets

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by dawinner127, Sep 26, 2016.

1. ToddNoBowles

ToddNoBowles Member

Marshall does have a torn labrum and Marshall is playing, Decker is most likely out though.

2. Big Cat

Big Cat Well-Known Member

Ah what a beautiful morning great day to be alive let me just turn on my phone and check Twitt- wait what the fuck?

3. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Mevi$ told he NY Post this is a must win for us

Hmm..I guess I feel better now

Jets69 likes this.
  4. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

A quote from
    https://theringer.com/week-4-nfl-picks-twerk-responsibly-c3bfc62a8b44#.9dbrzvxn9

"Forty-five times in his career, Ryan Fitzpatrick has played a game without
    throwing an interception. Many of those games have occurred in spurts: He avoided
    picks from Weeks 7 through 9 last year, then again from Weeks 12 through 14. He
    also posted three-game pickless streaks in November-December 2014 and November 2013.
    When he does throw multiple interceptions, however, he always follows it up the next
    week with … more interceptions. Seven of the last eight times Fitzpatrick has thrown
    multiple interceptions in a game, he’s thrown a pick in his next contest, too. His
    consistency is almost stunning, and it should have Jets fans worried after he threw
    six interceptions last week."

Ron

5. JetLifeLo

JetLifeLo Well-Known Member

Lol save it bro, we getting slapped silly by the seahawks. Aint no way around that... for every reason you said.

6. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

Jalin Marshall has the torn labrum. He's gonna be out a few weeks. Decker sounds like he may sit. I still feel ok with b-marsh and enunwa starting and robbie in the slot and peake as our WR4. ross is back for special teams and maybe ASJ will be ready, but it's looking 50/50 right now

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  7. richieC

richieC Active Member

If Robbie Anderson plays, he'll play outside. Enunwa or Marshall will play the slot.

abyzmul likes this.
  8. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

probably, I guess i should have worded it as anderson will be our #3 WR

9. mute

mute Well-Known Member

Decker confirmed Out.

Sent from my BLU LIFE ONE X using Tapatalk

10. 74

74 Well-Known Member

Robby Anderson time for real

NYJetsO12 and abyzmul like this.
  11. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

And as we sit here Friday evening, Todd Bowles has his block of stone and chisel out and is finalizing his game plan. And I mean finalizing!

RonPi likes this.
  12. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

13. Jjones84

Jjones84 New Member

Gonna be tough. Jets are just one of those teams I have always respected, I think because I hate the Giants and the pats so much. I only can asume you all hate the Giants anyway.
    That d line is no joke. I don't care what the stats say this year, Revis is still 1a. In my mind, you all can guess who I think is 1b. I won't write you guys off at all. I'm not a nice person, lol, so I'm not here kissing ass, I believe this can go any way. Blowout, close who knows.
    Several seahawks players and coaches say russ is moving around better than he was last week. One thing I know, these players wouldn't say it if it weren't true. They just wouldn't comment about it. I know we are loudmouths, but not about injuries. Sounds like the ankle was a more severe injury, and sounds like it has healed. Even if immobile, russ is getting the ball out 4th quickest, I thin it said 2.97 seconds or something.
    I don't know how you all feel about rex. But I can tell, you have the right coach now. We know him well, he terrorized us for years. On any other week than this, go green. But gotta say go Hawks for this one.

14. Jjones84

Jjones84 New Member

Wrong marshall, they are talking about the other marshall you have, not brandon.

15. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

Bowles has expereience facing the Seahawks as DC of the Cardinals. ...It could be our only hope.He knows that team well.

16. Jjones84

Jjones84 New Member

Yeah, we were glad to see him go, haha. I respect him as a man, and coach. I hope that woody shows the same loyalty and give him a while to get where they are going. I'm not necessarily slamming fitz, but if Bowles is able to get a franchise qb, yall will finally unseat the patricias, oops patriots. What a glorious day that would be. My loyalties definitely will always go to the hawks. But the jets are second on that list. I will be rooting for ya 15 out of 16 games. I am going to call it right now, you will at least win one against the pats this year. I think you get in as a wild card too, if fitz can keep it together. I'm gonna say, 10 and 6 for you. I think Hawks will win this game, but I think this will be the game it gets turned around for you.

17. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

A loss, but somehow it gets turned around? Hmm..

Win the turnover battle and the Jets win.

18. Jjones84

Jjones84 New Member

Yeah, is what typed. Didn't think it would be that difficult to figure out. You can still have a good game and lose. You can figure a lot out going against the number defense in the league.

19. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

No such thing as moral victories. If the Jets lose Sunday then the following week is where it can all turn around. It can't turn around if you lose.

20. Jjones84

Jjones84 New Member

I agree. I wasn't considering it a moral victory. I'm saying an offense can figure some things out going against the number 1 defense. Losses can most definitely bring a team together, they get tired of it. It's not like you don't have a talented team or coaches. You are banged up, and stuff isnt coming together yet. We watched our team go 2 and 2 last year, then turned it around following a loss. I have looked at your schedule, and think it will end up a 10 and 6 season. I just think you're a little worked up, dare I say pissy because I think the hawks will win. And that I'm not a true fan of the jets in your eyes, therefore I don't know what I am talking about. I know I'm not a true fan, but have been a fan since Curtis martin. He is top five in my book. I think LT and Faulk are 1a and 1b the best backs in history. I even like your owner. But, whatever, it don't matter. I will get off your forum and let you guys be. Didn't mean to troll.