Week 15: New York Jets (8-5) at Dallas Cowboys (4-9)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by abyzmul, Dec 13, 2015.

1. Kerley Shuffle

Kerley Shuffle Active Member

No, but it's always good when a smug fuck has to eat crow.

2. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Great team win! Ugly for 3+ Quarters, but FITZMAGIC led his team back and Bullock redeemed himself. Proud of this team. (9-5) with 2 games to go. The secondary with 4 interceptions too! (Revis, Gilchrist, Pryor, Williams). Again, not a pretty game, but you have to win those too and they found a way!

3. MexicanJet

MexicanJet Well-Known Member

Not much has to be said.. We won.. UGLY, almost gut wrenching, but we fucking won. It was a hell of a last 10 minutes of this game. The drive that led to the Decker TD to go ahead was great. So was the dime that Fitz threw to Thompkins (who almost dropped it) for the Winning FG. Refs were horrendous, again today. Horseshit horsecollar penalty and the "illegal shit" on the FG before the half..

FITZMAGIC.. that's all..

pdxdrew and JustAnotherJetFan03 like this.
  4. jetfan59

jetfan59 Well-Known Member

The Jets played ugly, but the only thing that matters is that they won the game. Hopefully Harris is going to be okay for the next game.

5. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

Gutted this one out... the grind it out shit fest type games. Not easy but they find a way.

Like the way there playing, finding ways to win no matter the circumstance.

6. Will-I-Am-Not

Will-I-Am-Not Well-Known Member

That was unpleasant to watch, no style points, but a win is a win. It'll be nice to sit back on
    Sunday and watch everyone else play knowing we've got one already in the bank!

The Dark Knight likes this.
  7. vokab206

vokab206 Well-Known Member

Had a holiday party to go to but I DVR'd this game. So glad that I didn't get to watch the whole thing unravel live and pull my hair out. It was torture. I thought we'd stop them instead of having Bailey kick the FG. However, once we got the ball back on the last drive, I just knew somehow that Fitz would lead the team down the field to a win. Jets moved the ball all night. Almost 400 yards of offense. Just left extra points on the board...missed 4th and short conversion at the Dallas 3, missed XP, missed 45 yd FG before the half. 11 points left behind that could have iced this earlier. I thought the defense was stellar tonight. Revis got burned on the one TD but that was that. Offensive line play was mediocre against a stout Cowboy front seven. Winters had an awful game. Passing game was there. Ivory needs to bounce back but I'm loving how Bilal is playing. Ridley shouldn't see the field.

8. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Don't forget Dez throwing a punch at Revis

MexicanJet and The Dark Knight like this.
  9. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun