Week 13 Jets @ Redskins discussion

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by macbk, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Sweet P

Sweet P Banned

I'm coming out and saying the Jets finally put together a solid, mistake free game and come out on top. I see a 20-6 score with our defense stout against the skins. I'm hoping Sanchez had some confidence back after that game winning drive. Did anyone see him yelling at someone on the sideline after that final drive and score. It looked heated!

2. rholt168

rholt168 Active Member

I'm proud of you.

3. Sweet P

Sweet P Banned

Nice! Thanks for the support. You brother and I will be very happy!

4. rholt168

rholt168 Active Member

Your*

5. rholt168

rholt168 Active Member

Don't worry, Mike Tyson can't spell either. It's cool.

6. TommyJ

TommyJ Well-Known Member

every game is going to be tough from here on out, i thought they'd manhandle buffalo yesterday but it was not the case. They have to play mistake free ball, that's a given,
    and just get a couple of turnovers against the skins and they should come out o.k.
    There will be plenty of frustrating moments but they will pull it out in the end. 7-5
    after this game.

7. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

Yep. Grossman can make some plays, and you know Moss will want to burn us. But Rex also forces too many passes, so there will be turnovers to had. We just need to take advantage of them.

And pass block. Another big key. Orakpo is a very good pass rusher, and the Redskins defense has improved. Hall (for all his shortcomings) and Landry can make plays in the secondary if Sanchez doesn't play well.

We should definitely win though.

8. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

[YOUTUBE]rkBTSqc5yBE[/YOUTUBE]

9. Sweet P

Sweet P Banned

Spelling and sexual orientation jokes....alot to offer! You must be a government employee. Keep up the good work!

10. CurbYourEnthusiasm

CurbYourEnthusiasm Well-Known Member

Will be at the game decked out in Jets gear. First ever away game I'll be going to.

11. Mr3rdDown80

Mr3rdDown80 Member

whether or not the offense carries over the confidence and momentum into this game should be very telling of where this team is heading and if were going to be serious about making a run or not.

very curious and scared as to whether or not schotty will ever realize that when we run the ball well we win. its that simple.

if sanchez is in shotgun on 2nd down, we're in trouble...

a real contender does not slip up in this game, no matter what the cirumstances.

12. Sweet P

Sweet P Banned

Worried about the running game with Green nursing those ribs. Who's running the ball? We may be forced to go to the pass more.

13. ScotlandJet

ScotlandJet New Member

Good read son. I noticed Sanchez looked 10ft tall after putting that drive together, kid is dying for some confidence. Lets see the best of him next week.

14. Burnz

Burnz Well-Known Member

AHAHAHA I am laughing so hard at work

15. #28Martin

#28Martin Well-Known Member

Tomlinson should be back.

16. JetRizing89

JetRizing89 Well-Known Member

if we dont destroy rex grossman and friends we should rebrand the jets and join the big east

17. #28Martin

#28Martin Well-Known Member

Redskins DE Stephen Bowen has been diagnosed with a third degree PCL tear, but does not require surgery and has yet to be ruled out for Week 13.
    Coach Mike Shanahan called the situation "not good," but refused to rule Bowen out for Sunday. In all likelihood, Bowen won't play against the Jets, but he should be able to avoid injured reserve. In the first season of a five-year, $27.5 million deal, Bowen has tallied 29 tackles and five sacks. Source: Chris Russell on Twitter Nov 28 - 3:24 PM

18. Royce Parker

Royce Parker Well-Known Member

That's my biggest concern too. Greene didn't look like a week of rest was going to put him back at anything near 100%. However, as we've constantly seen, even when the run game is going really well they still tend to abandon it and get pass happy which usually leads to 3 and outs. Especially with Sanchez looking so shaky lately, I'd really like to see them stick with the run for a change.

19. The_W

The_W Banned

DeVito most probably out. He had a sprained MCL in the third quarter vs the Bills. Luckily it's not on the same knee he had one a few weeks ago, se he didn't aggrevate it.
    Ellis and Ropo will have to step up.

20. The 1985er

The 1985er Well-Known Member

Hopefully the offense puts the team in a position where they don't have to get a stop on a late drive to win a game.

We should win this one 20-10