We just got a break for the playoff matchups

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by jets12, Dec 14, 2008.

1. nyjets2sb

nyjets2sb Member

Does anyone have a link to a website that lists all of our playoff scenarios? All the ones on espn and cbs sports only show those in contention for homefield advantage.

2. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Lets be honest .... we still have alot of work to do before we even make the playoffs but I don't care who we play should we make it as long as it's not the Pats. Chicken would completely abandon the run game and have Cassell throw all over the field. Then they would play the 2nd half defense and we'd have no shot. I feel much more confident against a great Ravens D than a high powered Pats offense.

3. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

If we play peyton manning with this pass defense im sure he'll throw for 500 yards and 4 tds

4. ToddisGod

ToddisGod Banned

I have been thinking about this all week but I kept thinking about us going to pitt but you are right head back to nashville. The other side is the one that intriques me as we could be the last road block for an improbably run of Indy

5. ToddisGod

ToddisGod Banned

r u nuts
    watch Ravens - its the type of defense we play ok against
    what I mean is they will not "scheme" they play a certain way as does pitt and tennessee, offensively as well as flacco has played his numbers are good for a rookie when you really look at them they are quite underwhelming,
    we don't want to see peyton that early