Warren Sharp on the Jets Schedule

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BrowningNagle, May 19, 2023.

1. NJJets

NJJets Well-Known Member

I was 10 rows in the lower level of that end zone. Galloway was torching us all game. I saw clearly Vinny was short, but the refs hadn’t made a signal so our section started praying and praying. I think we would’ve actually missed the playoffs if not for that win. Consequentially SEA ended up missing the playoffs and their coach (Dennis Erickson?) was fired.

2. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

be careful where you stick that thing!

3. Borat

Borat Well-Known Member

Say no more, this is the perfect summary of the thread. He can go fuck himself.

Also, who is this guy?

4. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

well it’s the off-season there is nothing else to talk about. Unless you want to do Aaron Rodgers doppelgängers again? I don’t

besides Warren Sharp ain’t exactly a nobody, he contributes at a lot of places. I can say that and still disagree with his arguments here

Jonathan_Vilma likes this.
  5. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Warren Sharp, no idea who he is but he sounds like a Shea drunk and looks like Arnold Diaz, the newscaster who used to do that 'SHAME ON YOU!' news segment.

If anyone wants to know if I added anything meaningful to this thread the answer is no . . . shame on you!

6. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

The whole schedule thing is pretty funny because as an example I’d guess the Broncos were a top tier SB favorite coming into the year and ended up being a joke on everyone’s schedule. The Jags were marked up as a sure-fire win and made the playoffs.

Schedules always look better/worse until they aren’t. The Texans might make a playoff push this year in a weak division but if you look at them on paper they’ll be lucky to win 5-6 games.

stinkyB, abyzmul and Brook! like this.
  7. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

So, you're saying he's prolific in his irrelevance? I guess I just don't get that "influencer" crap.

8. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

I had never heard of the guy, but have to laugh when some wannabe has some hot take to draw attention to himself and to try to make a name for himself. Thanks for pointing out that he is a fraud. Anyone who has followed the Jets for any length of time or knows anything about them knows that they have never gotten any breaks from the NFL. They often have had the worst schedules possible for their record. How many years have they had to fly to Oakland, now LV in a row or to Denver rather than those teams coming to NY?

In addition to being a fraud, he sounds like a Pats fan.