Wanna save Zach? Get this man in the bldg. stat!!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Cman68, Nov 21, 2022.

1. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2. Nyjets4eva

Nyjets4eva Well-Known Member

At this point he’s coming off as a homer that’s the worst football I’ve seen ever in the 2h of any game ever in my entire life period

3. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

yeah, but is there anyone on planet Earth that takes a word out of Cowturd's mouth seriously?

Royal Tee likes this.
  4. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

This game against the Bears will tell us alot

It will prove us all wrong if ZW hits it outa the park or confirm our worst nightmare

The Coaching Staff MLF and Saleh must be having acid indigestion constipation and diarrheal all at the same time lmao. ..wthe way the Fans and News Media have brutalized them are their Star Student Zach

I doubt they enjoy Thanksgiving

Frankly I am just sick and tired of the QB debate here...all I want is we somehow bounce back and get a W this weekend

A loss here would be fairly devastating to my own Psych and add to more lockeroom problems unfortunately

5. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

He'd laugh at ^that^... :cool:

He wouldn't laugh at ^this^... :confused:

6. IIMeanDeanII

IIMeanDeanII Well-Known Member

The Bears defense Is dog shit. It doesn't absolve him of anything, It would just be a step In the right direction If he does find a way to actually function as an NFL QB should.

Consistency Is the only way he hits It out of the park at this point. He's used up all the mulligans he's been afforded to this point.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  7. ColoradoContrails

ColoradoContrails Well-Known Member

Even if Zach bounces back (assuming he even starts), it won't answer the question of whether he's turned the corner or if he's still just on a roller coaster. Hopefully he does bounce back and at least continues to show he can learn and improve. I do agree that if he has another terrible game and/or if the Jets lose again the SOJ Ghost will be resurrected for many.

I think everyone got their hopes up too high. This team is vastly improved and still has a shot at making the playoffs, but they also have a lot of holes - beyond Zach's inconsistent play. Don't forget, many - most? - were saying they'd be okay with 4 wins as long as there was overall improvement and they played competitively, and that Zach showed progress from last year. Well those things have happened, now the goal posts have moved and people are upset. The reality is the Jets ARE better, and we can expect more from them - including Zach - but if they go 9-7 that shouldn't be cause for everyone to slit their wrists.

Cman68, NY Jets68 and NYJetsO12 like this.
  8. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Yes .. I have to remind myself I thought the Team was not winning one game! I was honestly disgusted back in September

We can't hope for all these QB solutions the CS are giving ZW the full year ..so I have got to just accept that

To your point ..I see a total attitude improvement with all the players believing they can win each week plus the Defense is SB caliber imo

You are right CC..the Wins now are just Gravy

But losses still just suck man

ColoradoContrails likes this.
  9. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

10. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Yeah... I liked working on that show even though it was a bit of a grind.

Bill Burr was always a good guest.

11. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

Well, Kurt Warner has a hot wife so this might just work!

12. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Basically the Bears with any kind of gameplanning will use the Patriot blueprint and stack the box. I would imagine every team we play going forward will do the same until a Jet QB proves he can beat the stack thru the air. I think its supposed to rain on Sunday so Zach has yet another built in excuse in case he shits the bed again and Saleh has an excuse to keep him on the field one more week.

#52 Cman68, Nov 23, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2022
    IIMeanDeanII likes this.
  13. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

[​IMG]

Saved by the Weather!!

Attached Files:

14. JetsKickAss

JetsKickAss Well-Known Member

15. cmcm750203

cmcm750203 Well-Known Member

Didn’t watch the video and don’t necessarily think Warner would be the answer with no coaching experience, but I do think it was a terrible idea to have a new qb coached up by a group of first time 30’s coaches. They needed to bring in another adult when Knapp died instead of having the main guy coaching Zach be 10 years older with zero experience.

ColoradoContrails and Cman68 like this.
  16. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

It's the only way we roll. Children raised by children.

cmcm750203 likes this.
  17. Jets-N-Terps

Jets-N-Terps Well-Known Member

Or his post game press conference attitude.

18. jessedark

jessedark Active Member

Zach is to the Jets what Frank Nitkinia was to the Knicks a few seasons back. A top pick that everyone wanted to succed but just couldn't do it.

Cman68 likes this.
  19. Borat

Borat Well-Known Member

These are good analysis by Chris. Don't forget, Chris spent quite a few years as an NFL QB and if he takes time to go through all the passes and analyze, it holds a lot of value. I would say the same thing about Warner. I think everyone agrees Zach was terrible. The only point Chris is making is that, even based on this bad game, we cannot yet conclude that he can never be a real QB. Warner btw makes similar conclusion. Now, are the chances high of that happening? Of course not, which is a real bummer and a huge disappointment vs realistic expectations. He is headed towards Josh Rosen territory, the only point these reputable guys are making is that we are not there just yet.

Here is tweet by Warner after full play by play analysis suggesting the book is not closed either, and he could be the future:

#59 Borat, Nov 26, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2022
  20. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

The problem with all these analyses is that ZW has always looked bad as Jets QB when viewed through a broad lens. He has his moments when he looks not as bad and even a few when he looks kind of good but blind squirrels find a nut now and then also.

He looks terrible from a mechanical point of view and he has happy feet on top of that. It's a horrible combination for anybody to deal with let alone correct.