W/ the Fo's mistake: The Jet fans are the biggest losers

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by KurtTheJetsFan, Apr 29, 2007.

1. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Well, the Broncos will have to bench Cutler and go with Ramsey for such a game.

2. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

Relax and control your anger or you may see some time off.

3. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

He didn't clearly say that at all. He said, of the teams showing interest he would only restructure his contract for NE. You must forget he had demanded a trade. That doesn't mean "I will only go to NE".

4. lightning

lightning Active Member

Would you PLEASE get off of norv tunrer already. He's never had a team with this much talent already in place. They'll be up there this year.

5. lightning

lightning Active Member

Ok, but seriously i don't care how talented cutler is and how explosive that offense will be, with the players BB has theres no way denver beats them,

6. Don

Probably not if they stay healthy and don't play the title game in Denver.

7. lightning

lightning Active Member

I don't give two shits if its in denver or not. The pats as of right now are the best team in football, but alot can happen from now untill then.

8. Don

Playing at altitude is not te same as playing anywhere else. You should care.

9. lightning

lightning Active Member

Denver was beaten enough times in the playoffs at home, and during december, and not to mention NE has played there quite often. It's not a big enough issue for it to matter. Pitt went up there with possibly the biggest fattest team and had no problem with the elevation and beat the hell out of broncos. This is not a team full of rookies who have never played in mile high.

10. Serphnx

Serphnx New Member

Yeah I really didn't understand that move. Getting rid of Marty was a good idea but, hiring one of the few coaches that might be worse than him? What is the logic in that?

11. lightning

lightning Active Member

How is getting rid of a guy with over 200 victories a bad idea? It wasn't him that lost that game.

12. jetbugga

jetbugga Member

i disagree with the pats owning us and we're a bunch of losers tirade. look, i would agree with you on the pats looking good with there success in the draft and off season aquisitions but thats only on paper bud. the best thing for you to do is move from patsyland and stop whinning and most importantly get a girlfriend.

13. BADMOO

BADMOO New Member

You know the Pat DO look good on paper. But they broke their model for success, they took marquis names and are going to try and fit them to their system, rather than taking team first blue chip players who already fit their system.

Now to analyze the Jets draft, I think giving up our third to move up in the second was a mistake, but until I see this LB on the field I won't know for sure. You can't grade a draft for a few years, so why bother? How many of those top 100 guys are gonna go bust?

Let's stop comparing the Jets and Pats. It's two (maybe 3) games a year. Anything can happen. Any given Sunday.

Relax

How about we all decide to ENJOY a season for a change?

14. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Because sometimes it is the head coaches fault when a playoff game gets lost. With Marty's 5-20 record lifetime in the playoffs I'd have taken the keys away also if his team lost another tight game at the end.

15. Br4d

A lot of people think that Turner just caught some bad breaks on personnel in his previous gigs. Obviously that argument will be laid to rest if he fails here.

People that smile, are polite, and can tell a joke generally have 9 lives in jobs that depend on social connections. That describes Norv to a T.

16. Tight

Tight Active Member

Ban Yourself. I dont feel gyped.

Filling your team with superstars doesnt make you win championships.

Whats makes this worse is your a mod, and suppose to set an example.

17. Tight

Tight Active Member

Lmao.........hahahaha:lol: :lol:

18. Again..I'm not allowed to have an opinion? My thread was perfectly within board rules...

19. Br4d

Honestly I'm not sure what people are bitching about. Unless the mods are employees of the Jets ,and I don't think that's likely, they're allowed to have their own opinions.

For those whose sensitive eyes recoil upon seeing criticism of the Jets, well there's always the option to look away.

20. fake_crs

fake_crs New Member

Personally I love our recieving core. I would rather have our recievers when you look at the entier recieving core. Give me Cotchery over Moss EVERYTIME, give me Coles over any other receiver they have on NE.

Please stop crying. We have a VERY good draft weekend. Great RB, and two very good prospects for the Defense, and hopefully the Olineman will work out too.

If we drafted Olsen like every talking head had us doing then I would have been pissed off. But thats not the case and we made some great picks and got a GREAT RB for a round 2 draft pick. Very nice upgrades.

I cant wait to play the Pats next season. It is going to be a fun game.

#160 fake_crs, Apr 29, 2007
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2007