Very Interesting Take on Tebow from Denver Fan Forum

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by Big Blocker, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Demosthenes9

Demosthenes9 Well-Known Member

Dude, it's perfectly fine to say that you think Labeau's gameplan sucked and that the Steelers were banged up. BUT, the reality is that Labeau's gameplan was pretty much the same one that other teams had supposedly "figured out" about Tebow. You know, contain him and force him to throw from the pocket ?? That was teh "conventional wisdom" going into that game.

As far as injuries goes, of course people are going to ignore that Decker got injured early in the game. That Kuper, the best blocking OLine guy was out. That McGahee kept going in and out of the game with injuries.

It also ignores that Tebow and company burned the hell out of All Pro Troy Polamalu a number of times. It ignores that Harrison was in there for the entire game, and Tebow made him look foolish.

Also, guess what ? Everyone knew about the Steeler injuries GOING INTO THE DAMNED GAME and people were still saying that Tebow and the Broncos didn't have a chance.

Of course, once the Bronc's won, it was "oh, the Steelers were injured".

BTW, Ike Taylor has been in the NFL and playing for the Steelers for 9 freaking seasons. What excuse are you going to use for him getting burnt all day ?

And Ryan Mundy was a third year player for the Steelers and he had played in 47 previous games and had recorded 91 tackles.

So let's see if I have this straight. 2nd year player Tim Tebow, the BACKUP freaking QB for Denver, in his 16th start of his career, had a really good game because the Steelers had an "inexperienced" safety who had ONLY played in 47 previous games ??

And no, you, of course, aren't part of any "anti-Tebow cult", you just think: "that he's not a very good QB and that he's a fullback pretending to be a QB."

That's about a kid who came off the bench midseason and has a whopping 16 starts to his name.

Funny thing is, most Tebow supporters who are posting here haven't said that they want Tebow to start. Rather, we've mostly said the exact opposite.

The only "trouble" we have is with people like you who have already judged that he's nothing more than a fullback pretending to be a QB.

2. Demosthenes9

I'd bet that it had much more to do with the fact that Kyle Orton was 6-22 over his last 28 starts. If Weber had been the backup QB, people would have been chanting for him.

3. Slap

Slap New Member

Orton played 13 games in 2010 without Elvis Dumervil or Von Miller. Conversely, Tebow only played three games without Dumervil and four games without Miller over the two year span cited.

Same defense indeed. Is your case so weak you feel you need to type your lies in CAPITAL LETTERS?

Anyway, back to your deliberate misstatements. Cowboy Fan finds them quite edifying.

4. Slap

Slap New Member

This is really the long and short of it. Why else would any team stage a fire sale of a talented young player who was extremely popular with his teammates?

Oh yeah, John Elway was jealously guarding his legacy in Denver. That's why he brought in an all time great quarterback and announced his goal was to see that quarterback retire as the greatest ever to play the position.

5. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

There are haters that followed and joined here march 2012 ! Pay more attention to join dates .

6. RobertPooner

RobertPooner Banned

What's worse? Fans of a new player on the team joining the boards, in hope of some decent conversation--- or fans of a team joining another team's board just to bash a former player? *cough Slap Nuts cough*

7. Demosthenes9

Ummm, because the "talented young player" doesn't match the characteristics or image of what John Elway wants ??

8. Slap

Slap New Member

I'm here to expose the Tebowites as snivelling liars. Not that most of the Jets fans here needed any help. They can see right through your fanboy bullcrap.

9. Demosthenes9

Bwahahahahahhahhahahaha,

What happened ? Did Tebow not sign an autograph for you or something ????

10. Slap

Slap New Member

You're partially correct, which is quite an achievement for you. John Elway didn't want to have a quarterback who needed to have the entire offense restructured for him because he was incapable of executing a conventional passing attack. But mainly, it was Tebow's own fans who ran him out of Denver.

11. Slap

Slap New Member

It would be out of character for Tebow to turn down any fan's request for an autograph. Not that I would ever dream of asking another grown man for an autograph. More of a fanboy activity. I'm sure you're quite familiar with that kind of thing.

12. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Your an anti Tebow cultist who signed up here to bash Tebow, who is more pathetic ?

13. Demosthenes9

Actually, Elway didnt' want a QB who wouldn't stand in and win the game from the pocket.

Run along now little one and let the grownups do the talking.

14. Catt_County

Catt_County Banned

:lol: I don't "think" Timmie isn't a good QB, I know it.

Aside from that, I love the fact that the Jests actually went out and invited a QB controversy ignited by a circus sideshow atmosphere to engulf their team. See, that's what that red Bills helmet in my avatar means: I'm a Bills fan, and I enjoy it when other AFCE teams suffer, especially when the suffering is self-inflicted. :lol:
    • I can't wait to see the great offense Tony Sparano creates to use both Sanchez and Tebow "effectively" in the same game.
    • I can't wait to hear the "Tebow! Tebow! Tebow!" chants reverberating around Met Life Stadium whenever Mark Sanchez makes a miscue.
    • I can't wait for the post-game pressers where all the questions revolve around Timmie and why he didn't get the 20 snaps that Rex "promised".

YEE-HAWWWW!!!! :beer:

15. Slap

Slap New Member

Fixed it for you.

16. Slap

Slap New Member

I'm here you bash you and your ilk. A backwards ass Texan and a Tebowite and you're calling someone else pathetic? Get real.

17. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

What a stupid question. For starters, Tebow and Tebowmania are two different things.

18. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

Yes, this is the kind of blatant misinformation that too many of the Tebots are spewing here. I find it insulting, and do not believe that any significant portion of Jet fans are drawn in by it.

19. Rohirrim

Rohirrim New Member

And this is only the beginning... ;D

20. instaGATOR

instaGATOR Banned

Now, who is really the LIAR (and a Tebow hater)? :breakdance: