Vent/Whine/Complain about Tim Tebow here.

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Mantana Soss, Mar 21, 2012.

1. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

Brad was never a QB and his asset was mostly on special teams, returns, and an occasional wildcat. Tebow was brought in as a QB and as such it will do nothing but take away snaps from Sanchez, creating more and more confusion to an offense that is desperate in need of stability. Not to mention that the Jets were pretty good in short yardage, far more than Denver and Tebow.

Stupid, stupid move by Mr T. A cap genius with no football sense.

2. Jets-N-Terps

Jets-N-Terps Well-Known Member

Jets Front Office = CLOWNS

Prior to reading this, understand I hope I'm wrong. I REALLY hope I'm wrong.

This will become the mother of all qb controversies, and end very badly. I just don't get this fucking move. There are some things that you second guess as a fan, but just acquiesce to realizing that you aren't a football pro and not paid the big bucks like these guys are.

Then there are moves that the whole world can see as just downright bad. This is one of those. This is the type of move that can set your franchise back 5 years.

All last year watching the Broncos win late was fun (except agains the Jets.) The whole time I thought to myself, "good to see the guy win, but this is creating a BIG problem for Denver. I'm glad it isn't the Jets."

Denver solved their problem with Manning. Unless another HOF QB with a few good years left is coming to Flohram Park next season, I don't see the Jets solving this problem that way. I also don't see the Jets getting lucky, pulling off late W's, and getting to the playoffs if Timmy replaces Sanchez.

Tannenbaum, Rex, and Tony can say all they want that Tebow is a backup, but locker room pressure, fan pressure, media pressure, and Jesus freak pressure will end up being too strong to ignore.

3. Dirty6Sanchez

Dirty6Sanchez Well-Known Member

I'm interning at a sporting news website and knowing I was a Jets fan my boss had me throw this column together. I'll always take feedback.

http://thefanhub.com/

#243 Dirty6Sanchez, Mar 22, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2012
  4. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Hate this move today more than I did yesterday. Hate it. I know he'll be effective in his role, it's not about that. It's about the douchebagery that he's about to bring upon this team. The trolls, the circus. UGH. So mad at Tannenbaum right now.

5. Gatornate97

Gatornate97 New Member

Why hate?

The douchbaggery is from the media, not Tebow

6. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

I don't hate Tebow at all. It's the baggage that comes with it. Therefore I hate the transaction.

You aren't a Jets fan.

7. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

Geez, can't you read? He said he hated the move.

Nice join date, btw. Heh.

8. Phins_4_Ever

Phins_4_Ever Member

Oh they did quite a lot. Too many times. And at the most inopportune times as well.

9. DimsAllmighty

DimsAllmighty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

We should take Tebow fans, and push them somewhere else!

10. vilmatic

vilmatic Active Member

Why TTT (The Tebow Trade) Sucks - and nothing against Godboy

Our offense struggles for three quarters, who leads the team out there in the fourth? It doesn't matter what the answer is, it will divide a team.

11. VanderbiltJets

VanderbiltJets Active Member

These ***** threads need to stop I don't usually get bothered by overkill but I'm so sick of ***** i won't type his name anymore

12. MexicanJet

MexicanJet Well-Known Member

We will NEVER win a super bowl with a Tebow led offense.

13. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

whoa , whoa , whoa there, you are forgetting your stint in the Denver forum when Tebow was drafted, it was basically the end of their franchise and they ended up winning their first playoff game in many years , oh and being respected enough to get Manning..some end of franchise!

#253 CowboysFan, Mar 22, 2012
  14. DuvalDre

DuvalDre New Member

That's the thing, there WILL be stupid fans who want him in the game as the quarterback. They should just change him on the depth chart to HB. Rex Ryan has the job of making sure that, fans and media alike, understand that he is NOT the quarterback.

15. broncoFan!

broncoFan! New Member

I have NOOO problems with Tim Tebow. :rofl2: GO BRONCOS!!! :p

16. Rawrk

Rawrk New Member

they've already stated he's the backup qb.

17. LGENF

LGENF Banned

Cowboy, you and I see things very much the same - logically

18. maxpower

maxpower New Member

@truthbtold "I can't wait to hear all you guys backpedal when we're converting third downs, resting our defense and scoring regularly at the goal line.
    And BTW ... anyone out there think we DON'T score and win that Dolphin game with Tebow on the team last season?"

You do know that Tebow led the Broncos to the worst 3rd down conversion rate in 2011 right?

19. Wednesday

Wednesday New Member

alloo from denver

Hi Guys....

So I hope you are ready for Mr. Tebow... He was a decent football player with a lot to learn but here are the things I will not miss about Mr. 3:16/

a) A lot of his fans were NOT Broncos fans. They say he threw for 3:16 yards and anointed him touchdown Jesus... Even though he actually had a game previous to that where he was 2-8 69 yrds and a TD with 9 rushing yards and 1 td.... We won but I was sick...we won on a fluke.

b) The aforementioned Tebots are a MASSIVE crowd... The LOVE touchdown jesus. The second Sanchez slips you are going to hear MASSIVE pushes for Tebow... most of them are not true Jets fans.

c) We were lucky in a lot of those wins.. So lucky that people would refer to them as divine luck... The only thing divine about it was that no team was prepared to play against him because there was no tape... He is a one trick pony and w/o 4 or so lucky wins we are dead last in our division. I guarantee you teams will be a lot more intune with his skill set when he is in and the lucky 80 yrd strike to a WR may or may not happen but that is not how you win Championships...

d) I knew Tom Brady was going to crush us... I had zero hope for that win because the games have to be close for miracle working... The Denver Post next day should have lead with "Brady throws for 666 yards" because the Teabots were very unhappy.

e) He was brought in for the spectacle and the revenue that will bring. That alone will cover his cap costs for the Front Office but I feel sorry for you poor bastards. The spectacle is going to be unreal...

f) Last but not least... He threw his body around like he was invincible... He is not and he is going to get hurt if his play style does not change dramatically...He holds the ball too long and if you guys do not have a good Oline he is going to be the most sacked qb in the league...

Put the boy back at FB and you have a tough guy with a dangerous option... Put the boy back at QB and you have a strong rusher that will need his entire fanbase to pray for wins.

After all that... He still is pretty good and a few of the endings he provided were jawdropping and amazing. He has a winning spirit and if he puts his head down and integrates with your team I have no doubt he can be a Brusing, Bubby Brister on steroids but

Peyton Manning he aint!

Best of luck guys... I've been following the Jets since you guys snagged LT

#259 Wednesday, Mar 22, 2012
  20. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

As if we need reminding...:sad: