Vaporizing the Pot

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by jonnyd, Sep 19, 2013.

1. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Tried my first dab last night thought I was on Rainbow Road or some shit. Stuff is hella strong and requires so little.

2. JetLifeLo

JetLifeLo Well-Known Member

i got a G-pen by snoop dogg but it's kind of different than a vaporizer. 40 bucks on ebay, It claims to vape but really its more like combustion kinda.. i only like it bc it's convenient and it looks like the hookah pens so you won't really look suspect. I love hitting it a few times in parking lots or even driving. Doesn't smell too bad. When i do it i add hash to the bud and it hits like a beau-tayyyyyy. Has a replaceable coil too in it so when the one you have goes bad you can just order a brand new one for cheap instead of buying a whole new pen.

3. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

Am I the only man in US who never tried pot? Reading you guys make it look like everyone's done it :)

Umphpool likes this.
  4. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Nope. Never been on the pot.

_

5. fltflo

fltflo Active Member

Just a short note here among all the heads. Herb really does help many people with medical issues, so it not just about getting high. If you have ever been thru chemo or radiation treatments, compared to the harsh drugs they wish you to take to ease the sickness from the other treatment, herb is 100 % more effective and easier on the sick body. As much as opponents would have you believe it's advocates are a bunch of long haired dudes looking for cheap buds, that could not be further from the truth.
    Yet, in retrospect keeping a plant as a schedule one drug along side some of the harshest drugs on the planet, is nothing short of a joke. Putting people in jail and destroying lives over a plant is another sin.
    Many states in this country are beginning to rethink their objection to decriminalization and starting to realize that there is far less harm in herb then there is in many so called legal substances. Not to mention the financial benifits to both the states and national coffers of taxation of a product that will be purchased regardless of it legal status. This as well as taking the criminal element totally out of the picture, easing both court and incarnation space for more serious offenses to society.

101GangGreen101 and 74 like this.
  6. Faux machine

Faux machine Well-Known Member

7. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

Honest questions....
    It seems your argument is that pot is no more addictive and imparing to function than alcohol. If this is indeed the case they should be treated equally, meaning smoking itself is not illegal, but performing certain tasks while intoxicated (from pot or alcohol) is illegal. My question is essenstially "How long?" When I downed by 6-pack while crying and cursing over Geno's "stellar" play, I know that 3 hours later I'll be fully capable of driving, and legally at that. I know that next morning my HR can call give me whatever random drug test they want and I've got nothing to worry about.
    Now with pot... Say I hit a joint to offset pain of watching Geno shitting the field. Will I (average user) be capable of driving without a problem .. when? My HR gods, how the test should be modified to account for me legally smoking a joint day before. Naturally, I'll have some in my system; how can my employee be sure that I won't drive a forklift up someone's ass (and them being sued for allowing a pothead to work)?

8. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

To answer your questions, which I am assuming are serious since you said you haven't tried it -

It's even debatable about the effects of being high marijuana on driving but either way the average user could smoke a joint and be fine to drive or do anything in a short period of time. One hit would be like taking a sip of alcohol and then driving, not that big of a deal. Either way even if you got ripped out of your mind certainly the next day you might be groggy in the morning, but you aren't a risk other than that.

Do you worry about people who haven't had their morning coffee yet driving a forklift up someone's ass? If no than you have your answer about employers. The problem with testing, to my knowledge, is that you can't tell if the person lit up 5 minutes before it or 2 days before it. Which makes them pointless and unjust in my opinion. You could've pounded a 12 pack yesterday after the Jets loss and this morning take your breathalyzer test and be fine. You can't say the same about marijuana despite the fact that you'd be sober the next morning either way.

9. cgrec

cgrec Well-Known Member

shit is a gamechanger

10. Umphpool

Umphpool Well-Known Member

Tell me bout it, gone are the days on puffing on bowls, 2 hits and im good

11. TommyJ

TommyJ Well-Known Member

I have worked with and helped cancer patients out here in southern cal, and with my own eyes, I can assure you that marijuana is medicine that really works. Hemp oil
    is working wonders with all types of sicknesses. The reason its still listed as a schedule 1 drug, right up there with heroin and angel dust in my unhumble opinion, is the cancer industry itself.
    they don't want any types of competition, or god forbid possible cures getting in the way of their profits. chemotherapy is fuckin' barbaric, and it doesn't work. it's ridiculous.
    anyway, enough spouting from me, glad everyone is feeling fine it seems!

12. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Growers are also now incentivized to produce newer and better weed. In many cases that really means stronger highs. But they are also cultivating strains with higher concentrations of canabinoids which are what you want for pain relief, but which don't necessarily leave you stoned out of your mind.

13. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Interesting... I visited my brother in Colorado and bought an eighth of stuff at a shop there - I was looking forward to getting stoned off my ass on vacation and I was extremely disappointed. Maybe this is why.

14. Umphpool

Umphpool Well-Known Member

Gotta love CBD man, better then a lot of the pain pills out there

15. TommyJ

TommyJ Well-Known Member

my stuff is apex baby! wish you all could try it. how great is it? it's "sailing over the clubhouse" great.

16. slimjasi

slimjasi Well-Known Member

As a longtime stoner, I think it's generally a tad bit overrated, but definitely something to try if you have never done so.

17. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

Assuming your facts are correct (and I have no reason to doubt them, btw), my biggest problem is really more legal than anything. As you said, the problem with the test is that it doesn't say when you smoked. If the test could tell approx. time, to me this would be completely like to booze test -- so long as you're not under the influence at the moment -- smoke all you want in your free time.

If the "timed test" exists, it should be used. If it does not.... Here is the problem. On one hand, an employer has obligation to create safe work environment meaning that they can not allow anyone under the influence to be at work. On the other hand, they can't reasonably determine when you had your joint. The scenario that I have no answer to is this: I injured you while under the influence. However, the employer couldn't stop me because pot is legal, and they have no way of disproving my claim that I smoked yesterday. Meanwhile, you're suing the employer because they didn't provide save work place. So what are they supposed to do: follow the law and being screwed for allowing me to work, or stop me from working and being screwed for violating my right?

18. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Up the irons

19. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

You are the poster child for not dabbing oil. I don't think I've read a coherent or interesting post from you since you have registered here. Most people I know get more interesting when the cannabis affects them. You almost seem like a bot.

20. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

who the fuck cares about the smell? I'm high as fuck and I'll have you all know this cannabis cologne smells amazing.