Vaporizing the Pot

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by jonnyd, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

I had the "useless doob" syndrome in 1981, which is when I quit. I probably had a tolerance that would make Snoop Lion gag by that point.

2. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Your not getting old. People have new ways to burn. I don't use plastic to smoke but I got a lovely lil bowl that does the job just fine!

3. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Same boat, although neither of us have ever tasted ganja of the likes that Snoop probably wakes and bakes with, much less uses on a good night.

4. xmscott

xmscott Well-Known Member

Im sorry but that isnt true. Innovation in the weed industry is far older than marijuana reform.

I've seen...... vaporizers for 15+ years.

Have you seen this stuff? Butane Hash Oil

"He was describing Butane Hash Oil, or BHO, a marijuana extract that is pretty much pure THC. People have been making marijuana extracts for millennia, pounding, churning, and milling green plant matter to separate its natural resins, yielding a more concentrated product. For ages, we called this stuff hash, but a new method of extraction came about that was so much more effective that the product itself looked different, had a different texture, and most importantly, got you waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay fucking higher.

Simply put, BHO is made by blasting marijuana with butane, a solvent that takes all the THC with it and nothing else. Evaporating away the butane leaves only the resin, a viscous, amber-colored, waxy substance. BHO is vaporized, either in a pan or using a dabbing pipe, which is where the phrase "Dabbing Errl" comes from—you blowtorch the titanium bowl piece until it's red hot, then you use a pointy tool to press the oil onto the metal and it bursts into a vapor cloud that you inhale rapidly."

Video : http://www.vice.com/weediquette-show/butane-hash-oil

Royal Tee likes this.
  5. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

That will never go out of style. The ingenuity of the jonesing pothead is about as close to Thomas Edison as you can get.

About a decade ago, when I was still doing auto body, I made the baddest ass 8 foot bong with two 8ft long plastic fluorescent light covers, a length of garden hose, a garden spigot, and a bunch of duct tape.

I only cleared that bong twice, ever, and the second time I passed out and smacked my head against a concrete floor.

Good times.

nycarl and dawinner127 like this.
  6. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Now BHO sounds like it has really face-melting potential. :)

7. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

good to hear. i would hate for something so easy and simple to become obsolete. i put it down about 8 years ago,but every now and than the thought creeps in. this thread inspired the most recent thought.

8. VanderbiltJets

VanderbiltJets Active Member

Answers from Google
    http://blog.norml.org/2013/07/09/st...ther-tobacco-related-plumonary-complications/

Medical concentrates are phenomenal but it's extremely difficult to acquire oil without impurities. Butane is harsh, causes headaches, and irritates the lungs.

#28 VanderbiltJets, Sep 19, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2013
  9. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

well I pulled the trigger on a portable one. I will post my reviews in a couple days when it arrives.

10. PolygamyWinsChampionships

PolygamyWinsChampionships Well-Known Member

The Volcano is and has been the gold standard for Vapes since its inception. Nothing extracts the THC as efficiently and reliably but some other models do a nice job. Using a vape is definitely healthier, never experienced any of this nail polish smell tangent. I also bought a serving of BHO once it was pretty crazy but I didn't know to use a bong and titanium I just dabbed it onto a little nug in a bowl and it burned fine. Definitely extremely potent.

11. Slagan7

Slagan7 Member

My room mate uses a vape almost 24 /7. It makes the house smell like a terrarium. Anyhow, he recycles the weed. Since when you vape, you're not actually burning the weed, he takes whats left and sautes it in butter. Then he throws it into the fridge, and breaks it out for his eggo's, brownies or pasta. Now, you would think it wouldn't f' you up too bad, but it absolutely wrecks you.
    He also uses an "Ego" electric cigarette. He smokes that thing everywhere with liquid THC.

ON a side note, I haven't smoked weed in about 4 years. Shit just got too strong for me, and didn't enjoy it anymore.

12. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

In honor of our fallen hero

13. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Still waiting Mr. Toaster...

14. jonnyd

bahahahhahahah figures youd bump this shit....use it a lot...best part is the lack of odor so when youre trying to smoke on the down lo, its the way to go.

Jake likes this.
  15. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

I feel like an old man still rollin J's and Blunts...lol
    and ftr, It was bumped already ;)

16. Umphpool

Umphpool Well-Known Member

I prefer dabbing it, don't fool your selves vaping still has a distinct scent

17. TommyJ

TommyJ Well-Known Member

jonny boy! you can also vape the oil as well. if the oil is strong and well made, good night Irene! , or good night jonny that is.

Umphpool and Royal Tee like this.
  18. Umphpool

Umphpool Well-Known Member

Yea but the oil gets sucked through sometimes, I do enjoy a nice oily cape hit from time to time

19. jonnyd

I was vaping the wax the other night....holy shit that was fun

20. joe

joe Well-Known Member

He said there are advantages to having your hair on fire: people will get out of your way.........except for this one bum who asked him for a light.