"Unbiased" media reporting continues

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Yisman, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Belichik has a big blind spot where the Jets in general and Mangini in particular are concerned. I wouldn't expect him to be rational about this game at all. If he thinks he can get away with 74-0 he'll take a shot at it.

He can't, but that's beside the question.

2. blantyr

blantyr Member

Hey, as a Patriots fan, I don't have a clue what Belichick is thinking. The fan base doesn't have a need to know. The media doesn't have a need to know. As a result, everyone makes stuff up. The official party line is 'just another game,' which is bad enough this year...

I'm just hoping for a hard hitting injury free game, and that everyone can get to and from the stadium without too many weather headaches.

3. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Nobody does. How Belichik could have let his coaching personna become tarnished by the whole Mangini thing is beyond me. The guy's headed to the hall of fame and he let a nobody get under his skin so badly that the resulting wounds were there for all to see.

He reminds me of the really smart third grader we all knew who had no social skills at all and always had people looking at him funny as a result. The difference, of course, is that Belichik is a helluva lot older than a third grader.

4. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

I think he's been hangin' out with his buddy Bonjovi too much. (bad influence)

I will say one area he's smarter than Mangini and Tannenbaum. When these whispers by unknown sources came out about a Jets guy filming the Pats and getting thrown out, they should have not even addressed it.

BB would have said "I have no comment on rumors" and "our focus is on the Jets game." They leant credence to the story by talking about it. From there it grows legs and becomes the story.

5. Yisman

Yisman Newbie