Unbelievable!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by fansince90, Apr 28, 2017.

1. ColoradoContrails

ColoradoContrails Well-Known Member

I have no problem with you expressing your opinion, no matter where you call home - that's the purpose of forums like this. And it's not just you who I'm responding to when comments are made about "fans don't have the patience". Jesus! Being a Jets fan is the ultimate test of patience! But yes, even we "impatient" ones understand that a rebuild won't happen overnight, but given how this franchise has pissed away so many years of fans giving them patience, they need to understand that they don't have the luxury of taking 4 or 5 years to get it right, and then falling short - as they did when they went to two AFCCGs and then fell apart and sank even lower to this point. They don't have to make the playoffs or even have a winning record this year - in fact, I'm sort of hoping they lose a lot, but at the same time demonstrate major progress in learning how to be winners, coaches and players both. By the 2018 season, I would expect them to have most of the pieces in place to be long term winners, OR to have recognized that their plan won't work and restart the rebuild over again by firing the CS, and possibly Macc if we see that the guys he's acquired can't cut it.

If this is "impatient", so be it.

K'OB, tbruner12 and Pags2112 like this.
  2. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

God created the Jets to test the faithful...