u would think we were 3-13.....

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by jilozzo, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Roger Vick

Roger Vick Banned

What does Rex Ryan know about winning Superbowls?

2. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

Exactly the window is opening or closing no team or player is imune from that. Starting with 08 which I believe was our strongest team followed by 09 next and 10 next you can see the signs of decline everywhere.

3. sozopol

sozopol Well-Known Member

The three straight losses to end the season the locker-room meltdown and on-field temper tantrum make it feel like it is going in the wrong direction. I was so happy two years ago, feeling like the Jets were on the rise, had some personality, etc., and now it feels like a shot-down jet spiraling to the ground.

Well maybe not that bad. But almost. I don't care too much about Rex's "mouth" and all that but what concerns me is the lack of leadership suddenly. Ryan needs to be the father figure right now, admit specific mistakes, make some hard decisions personnel-wise, and get the team moving in the right direction so players and fans alike feel confident again.

4. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

Nobody here wants him to change but when he falls flat on his face you have to expect the reactions you are seeing now.