Tyreek Hill changed course of Jets draft.....

Discussion in 'Draft' started by Footballgod214, Apr 29, 2019.

1. 6-10 once again

6-10 once again Well-Known Member

I think child abuse is despicable.. but if the nfl is gonna let brady be in the league after seeing video of him making out with his son then all bets are off. Pats don’t play fair and neither should we

Footballgod214 and NYJetsO12 like this.
  2. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

Whoa! I give Mac credit for coveting Mecole Hardman, and I would have loved to have seen him on the Jets, but that was his second choice. His first choice was to trade up for a CB. I don't think Mac should have even been thinking about trading up. If so, it should have been for a C, and the pick should have been one of McCoy or Jenkins, not a CB or Hardman.

Even though I like that he wanted Hardman, it again just shows Mac's stupidity imo for not signing a C and CB in FA that he would then seek to trade up for a CB or a C. If he had signed Morse or Paradis and a CB in FA, then we could have afforded to trade up for Hardman or another WR.

Mac has to go. Every bad decision he makes costs this team excellent players. And eff that POS Tyreek Hill. I hope they throw his ass in prison and he is banned from the NFL for life.

3. NCJetsfan

If Mac had signed a C and CB in FA, then we could have afforded to trade up for Hardman. I believe that he is going to be a star in the NFL. The Chiefs won't want Hill back when they see what Hardman can do.

4. NCJetsfan

Have you seen Hardman play? If not, I highly recommend you check out video of him. He is a very dynamic return man, and very promising WR. He's only been playing WR for 2 years, but already has made great strides. He has 4.33 speed in the 40 and very good hands. I think he's going to be a star for KC and would have been for us. Without having signed a C and CB #2 in FA, I don't think we could have afforded to trade up for Hardman, and as much as love Hardman's potential, I would have thought it a bad move. If Mac had signed a C and CB #2 in FA, then I would have loved the move.

5. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

I hope the Chefs cut him and the Jets sign him. Just like the Browns signed that good RB cut by the Chefs last season. Dudes gonna play for someone, I hope it's us.

6. NCJetsfan

NO!!!!! I don't want that POS (Hill) anywhere near the Jets. I think he should go to prison and get a lifetime ban from the NFL. That's one of the few good things about Mac. He has a morality compass and won't sign or draft anyone who is physically abusive of wives or girlfriends, and I would think that that would also extend to children.

Noam likes this.
  7. wampa

wampa Well-Known Member

I will say that the FA pickings at corner looked slim this offseason, and the value at the top of the 2nd at CB was absolutely there with first round caliber talents on the board. (And our #2 cb slot is wide open, which is an issue given how much nickel/dime packages are deployed)

Hardman - despite definitely being a great talent - doesn’t feel like as much of a need filler as a CB or the Edge/OL we ended up getting - though admittedly we went extreme boom or bust with our 3rds.

8. NCJetsfan

I disagree that CB pickings were slim in FA. Bryce Callahan, Darqueeze Dennard, Steven Nelson, Ronald Darby, Pierre Desir and there were a couple of others who are pretty good, were all available in FA. Any one of those guys is better than any CB we have including Trumaine Johnson (or at least the way he played last year).

9. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

That poor kid, both of the parents are pieces of shit.