Trump

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by NCJetsfan, Jul 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Seriously? You're going to use an offhand comment by one judge to impeach the impartiality of all?

2. Ralebird

Who's the guy who claims "the media" says all police are racist? Go buy a clue.

3. Ralebird

By that time the Supreme Court might be down to its last two Justices.

4. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Never heard of it until you mentioned it. Looks like it was done by Alex Jones, who is a tin foil hat wearing nut job. It's also just a conspiracy theory film.

Clinton Cash takes facts and connects the dots. It's based on a best selling book that has been out since '15.

RexontheBeach and mute like this.
  5. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I started reading this, then browsed over the rest. If you watch the film you'll see that they kind of address the over arching theme to the MM argument which seems to be there's no direct evidence of Clinton wrong doing. The film explicitly says that, simply points to the pattern of clinton foundation or people close to the clintons getting something (large sums of money, contracts, etc) from a foreign entity, then the foreign entity getting something.

If it happens once or twice it's probably a coincidence. When it keeps happening over and over again it's probably not a coincidence.

#105 NotSatoshiNakamoto, Jul 30, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2016
    abyzmul likes this.
  6. NotSatoshiNakamoto

One more comment on this, and I think everyone should think about this one.

During the Democratic convention they were talking up Hillary and all the good things she's done. That's what you do at a convention. Why didn't they make a single mention of the Clinton Foundation? All that work helping people around the world over that last 10-15 years and not a single person wants to give Hillary credit for it during the convention? Whatever your conclusion is, I hope everyone takes time to think about that.

Imagesrdecieving and abyzmul like this.
  7. joe

joe Well-Known Member

#107 joe, Jul 30, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
  8. FlaJet

FlaJet Well-Known Member

Many people will say this true or could be true but I tend to be skepticle and this wouldn't change my decision to not vote for Trump. I would say the same about Democrats seeking dirt on Trump. What I have seen and heard comes from Trump himself. He comes off as a loose cannon who puts his mouth in motion before his brain. I for one wouldn't want such a person leading our nation and be commander of our armed forces.
    Abraham Lincoln Once Said, "Don't Believe Everything That You Read on The Internet."

By Rick Obst
    Industry Observer
    Email Short URL
    Share:
    January 29, 2012 05:26 PM

Don't believe everything that you read on the internet.Abraham Lincoln, 16th President of the United States

I came across this quote on the web recently and it helped me to realize that I shouldn't accept as gospel every tidbit of information that I come across in my travels through cyberspace. I learned about Abe Lincoln in school and have read the biography Abraham Lincoln by Carl Sandburg. I have a lot of respect for Mr. Lincoln's leadership and accomplishments, especially during the nation's time of crisis during the Civil War. If he says that we should be careful about believing what we read online, I'll take him at his word.

Websites, blogs, news channels, political ads, and more are all created and written by human beings with their own biases, opinions, and agendas. Most things that we read shouldn't be taken at face value. The content is often intentionally designed to subtly guide our thoughts and emotions in a certain direction. As we've seen during some political campaigns, it doesn't have to be true. The means only have to achieve the desired results.

I try to think about the source and their possible motives when reading online. Of course, you can rely on the absolute truth in this blog post. As George Washington (who founded the Republican Party) once famously said, "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."

#108 FlaJet, Jul 30, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2016
    Ralebird likes this.
  9. ChrebetCrunch

ChrebetCrunch Well-Known Member

Who is the lazy one? The person who takes the time to read and understand the context of a quote or the guy who takes the media at their word? I'll give you a hint. It's you.
    I have seen most of, if not all of his quotes. I don't have to mine your article.

10. TwoHeadedMonster

TwoHeadedMonster Well-Known Member

As long as they lean opposite ways, I'm okay with that, too.

11. xxedge72x

xxedge72x 2018 Gang Green QB Guru Award Winner

typeOnegative13NY likes this.
  12. zace

zace Well-Known Member

I think if trump sweeps the leg, theres a chance he could win.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

13. FlaJet

FlaJet Well-Known Member

14. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Look at this load of shit.

You posted an article from media matters in this thread. I suppose you think they're a rock solid unbiased source.

You didn't even watch the film. You went to a liberal source to see what they had to say about it and didn't bother. Don't give a douchey lecture on sourcing when you haven't even bothered. Disagree all you want but try thinking for yourself.

#114 NotSatoshiNakamoto, Jul 31, 2016
  15. FlaJet

FlaJet Well-Known Member

I wouldn't even try to give you or anyone on this board a lecture. I in fact did watch the film. The only point I was trying to express is my personal opinion toward political orientated documentries. The article expressed my feelings and was not intended to mock the film. If U google the phrase you'll see it posted on more than a few sites. I respect your opinion try being respectful of mine.

16. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Because pointing out that you shouldn't believe everything on the internet as if I'm reading it for the first time is respectful. Who do you think you're fooling?

I haven't seen one original thought about the film from you. You posted a link to media matters and a bunch of douchey things about not believing everything on the internet.

#116 NotSatoshiNakamoto, Jul 31, 2016
  17. mute

mute Well-Known Member

His mission to avoid the debates starts now!

#117 mute, Jul 31, 2016
  18. Section 336

Section 336 Well-Known Member

So the debates set up by the establishment, who knew for a FACT an unlikable and unfavorable Hillary was going to be the nominee, and who thought at the time that Trump had ZERO chance of getting the nomination were able to set up the debates at a time when MILLIONS of people would rather watch NFL football and you spin it as a knock on Trump.
    This after they already did it to Bernie.

I was going to say unbelievable, but given your history of blind ignorance to the Democrats, not really.

19. DisgruntledLionFan

DisgruntledLionFan Active Member

No way he skips the debates.

There is no way to spin that into anything other than he's a giant pussy.

Saying rigged over and over will never change that.

20. Ralebird

These are "major nfl games" the way every guy who ever tried out is a "star" when he hits the headlines.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.