Trump

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by NCJetsfan, Jul 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

If you're too lazy to scan an article or listen to the news, then that's your problem, not mine. I'm not your daddy. I don't care what you believe.

2. NCJetsfan

Six of one, half dozen of the other. It's easy for us whites to claim that something isn't racist, but if we were black, Native American, Latino, Asian, etc., we might feel very differently about comments that people like Trump make. Whether one wants to say Trump is bigoted, racist, xenophobic, misogynistic or whatever, he makes rude, insulting, uncalled for comments about other groups of people. He's a bully and an ass, and belongs nowhere near the Oval Office.

nycarl, FlaJet and mute like this.
  3. NCJetsfan

Because as a couple of posters said, this is where the discussion belongs not in the middle of a football/Jets thread abouto Fitz. Besides, my intent was not to start a big discussion on racism. I made the comment because it "seemed" that Gecko's comment might be racially-motivated. As it turns out, it wasn't, so there was no need to continue the discussion there.

Ralebird likes this.
  4. NCJetsfan

He's not stupid. He knows perfectly well how his statements come across. He intends them that way and doesn't care who doesn't like them.

FlaJet likes this.
  5. NotSatoshiNakamoto

That's because you're a fucking moron.

abyzmul likes this.
  6. FlaJet

FlaJet Well-Known Member

How is that trolling?? I am for neither one. In fact I was a member of the Young Republicans during the Nixion years and have been invited to the White House for his inaguaration. I am a registered independent. The truth is she has the experience and has pushed through programs (like it or not). Do I want her to win? Over Trump I could very well vote for her.

mute likes this.
  7. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Check out Clinton Cash if you haven't yet.

8. FlaJet

FlaJet Well-Known Member

Really uncalled for. Not cool at all.
    link please..

Ralebird likes this.
  9. NotSatoshiNakamoto

10. FlaJet

FlaJet Well-Known Member

11. mute

mute Well-Known Member

Has that ''The Obama Deception'' bullshit DVD feel to it.

Sent from my BLU LIFE ONE X using Tapatalk

nycarl likes this.
  12. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

And the Clinton foundation is responsible for countless dead blacks abroad. But I guess that's better than saying sonething that may or not be considered "racist". Democratic welfare pushing is responsible for modern day economic enslavement , but I guess that better than trumps hurting of feelings. If you vote democrat you shouldn't be able to speak on issues of racism .

13. typeOnegative13NY

I guess you aren't aware of all the problems Europe is facing because of this invasion. If this was just a legitimate refugee crisis, these people would be going to wealthy neighboring Arab nations... But no, we're liberally bent on taking tens of thousands in here despite the extreme conflict of cultures . We have immigration laws here. And just a few short years ago the clintons were acknowledging as a growing problem... Now their tune has changed . It's not racist to want our laws enforced for the better of our country no matter how hard liberals try to threaten with their keywords

FJF likes this.
  14. NCJetsfan

15. NCJetsfan

Don't be a dumb jerk. To begin with I've never heard/read anything about the Clinton foundation being responsible for "countless" dead blacks abroad. Where are the links or articles to back up your wild claim?

While welfare isn't administered well, it isn't "enslaving" anyone. What has hurt blacks, Native Americans and other people of color are the lies of the wealthy plantation owners in the 17th & 18th centuries who institutionalized prejudice, slavery and bigotry. There are many true facts that we were never taught in school and whites have grown up ignorant of what other races have had to endure.

Hillary is far from the ideal candidate, but at least she's qualified, experienced and has a stable personality, which is more than anyone can say about Trump. He has a hair-trigger temper, is a narcissist, and has no ability for diplomacy. Anyone who thinks he would be a capable President isn't thinking with their rational mind. Hillary is the lesser of the two evils, and it isn't even close.

Sam Hammer and FlaJet like this.
  16. typeOnegative13NY

It's called globalism and it kills what ever gets in its way.

As far as welfare, you are way off. It's an enslaving force that most do not overcome and use temporarily. The system offers more for single parents which leaves many homes fatherless. You have kids growing up in systematic broken homes with next to nothing which entices them to see criminal activity glorified as the only way. That's the equation for police shootings, not "racist cops". I haven't grown up ignorant to what people have had to endure... I see it still happening in a modern way while their minds are being manipulated to think it's coming in the form of "help". It's the same as this whole black lives matter movement . It's built on lies. But the system knows who to use to promote civil unrest . theu know how to prey on the disenfranchised and then drop them when they are no longer needed. Go take a ride through Ferguson and see if that community is better off, or if any of the burned local business have been rebuilt

17. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

God bless Notsatoshi for inspiring this idiot to go on an ignorance rampage, I'm thoroughly enjoying it.

xxedge72x, FJF and NotSatoshiNakamoto like this.
  18. Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous Well-Known Member

Are you two staying local or is it a destination wedding?

19. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Since being a judge is not specific to a single race and being Hispanic is not specific to a single race, it may have been discriminatory, but not racist.

20. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

The topic here is Trump. There is no need to confuse the issue by bringing in any other candidate. Please stay on topic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.