Trump

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by NCJetsfan, Jul 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous Well-Known Member

They're in the discussion too. Absolutely.

2. FazeOne17

FazeOne17 Active Member

So why would 99% of a race not vote for a candidate? Which btw is unprecedented, and quite frankly kind of crazy to garner less than 1% of an ENTIRE race. It seems that the all the people who say he isnt racist are white men, because he isn't racist towards them. All you need to do is put on someone else's shoes for a second, and maybe you can see the other side

3. Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous Well-Known Member

You're trying to debate with a wet paper towel. Quit while you're ahead.

nyjetsmets89 likes this.
  4. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Do you think it has anything to do with the fact that the media and the leftist politicians have painted the police as racist and Trump is defending the hell out of the police? Do you think it has anything to do with the fact that the media and leftist politicians are constantly calling him racist? You keep hearing the same thing over and over and you begin to believe it whether or not it's true.

Personally I haven't said he isn't racist, I've only asked for examples since all I usually hear is someone make the claim without backing it up. The examples the OP gave about the wall and muslims are not examples of Trump being racist. That and the left is always calling everything and everyone racist. So it's hard to figure out if there's real racism sometimes.

Maybe if the word wasn't so overused and misused things wouldn't be so complicated.

Jake likes this.
  5. NotSatoshiNakamoto

That's rich coming from the guy who falls for everything the media tells him. Go buy a clue.

6. FazeOne17

FazeOne17 Active Member

The OP had racism and bigotry mixed up. Im sure that all the propaganda regarding the police has swayed voters, but come on man, 99% to 1%? You think thats all based on trump supporting cops? Look at his past rallies, and how he and his supporters treat minorities. This is America, and you can be as racist,bigoted and hateful as you want, but I think if youre running for the most powerful position in the country, and probably the world, you should be held to higher standards.

And it really sucks that the only other option is Clinton.

7. NotSatoshiNakamoto

The overwhelming majority of blacks typically vote democrat anyway. Those are really bad numbers, but I think it makes more sense to stick to actual racist things he done to determine whether he's racist than to assume he's racist because a group of people aren't voting for him.

[​IMG]
    http://blackdemographics.com/culture/black-politics/

zace likes this.
  8. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

another way to look at it is this way... if you were racist, which candidate would you choose? lol

9. zace

zace Well-Known Member

Single women and blacks typically vote Democrat. Especially since a woman is running. I called this mess when obama was elected. I knew she was next.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

10. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I don't know - I've heard a lot of black lies matter comments that were very racist.

11. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

In our lifetimes, we will never have to opportunity to vote fr soneone who is not in that discussion

12. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

It was mostly based on the judge's affiliation with a pro-Mexican group called La Raza Lawyers that supports illegal immigration. Do you think a member of that group would be impartial considering Trump's stance on that issue?

NY Jets68 likes this.
  13. FazeOne17

FazeOne17 Active Member

Sticking to racist things hes done is more of an opinion. Just because you might not construe it as a racist remark, doesn't mean a person of that specific race feels the same way. When he labeled everyone south of Texas as "Mexicans" and drug dealers and rapists , you might not have felt too strongly, but try asking someone from Central America, or South America. There is a lot of grey area when it comes to this topic.

14. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Ah, no, those would be the actual things that would make him racist.
    Ah so if I say I hate ham sandwiches and a black guy thinks it's racist, it is?
    quote please?

15. FazeOne17

FazeOne17 Active Member

Hating ham sandwiches is not a racist remark, so really the only one who could be offended would be the pig, not the black guy

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

So, yeah you might take that one way, but most if not all Hispanics would say that's a racist remark

16. NotSatoshiNakamoto

But you don't get to use your brain. If a black person finds it racist, it is. That's according to your logic.

17. NotSatoshiNakamoto

So in this quote Trump is referring to illegal immigrants. Illegal immigrants commit a lot of crime, rape included. The first crime being illegally crossing our border. That's racist?

18. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

First off, that group itself doesn't support illegal immigration its basically an industry association. Like the black bricklayers or some shit. Its just a bunch of latino lawyers that get together a couple times a year to help out other latino lawyers, they have a cocktail dinner, maybe some awards for the most successful. This judge is just a run of the mill member because he used to represent that area and he's Latino. They aren't banging the drum for other causes like illegal immigration anyway. You really think a federal judge would want to run around being a strong advocate of illegal activity?

Secondly, that was Trump's response a couple days later when everyone was pretty appalled by the comments. It was basically damage control. "Shit, how can we spin this? - oh The Judge is a member of this group who has links on their website to another group, who may support illegal immigration. There we go, good job digging that one up intern"

--

Ultimately though I don't understand how someone can flat out say that saying someone can't perform their duties because they are of a certain heritage is racist, and then at the same time spin to defend someone who did that very thing!

#58 BrowningNagle, Jul 29, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
  19. FazeOne17

FazeOne17 Active Member

Ah, but he didnt say illegal immigrants, he said Mexicans, which to him is everyone south of the border. My logic is if you say something derogatory and specific about a race, then its going to construed as a racist remark. Hating Ham sandwiches isnt specifically bringing a race of people into it. If you said i hate all black people that eat ham sandwiches, then its a racist remark

20. NotSatoshiNakamoto

He was talking about the border - which is obviously illegal immigration.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...xt-donald-trump-announces-a-presidential-bid/
    You basically said a comment is determined racist if a person of a race feels that it's racist. That's a very loose, poor way of determining if something is racist. There's an actual definition for the word, you know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.