Trump

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by NCJetsfan, Jul 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlaJet

FlaJet Well-Known Member

Yes it is but that comes from being judged by your peers. We are all Americans and it should be equal justice for all. But is it?

2. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Questioning someone's ability to be unbiased based on their ethnicity and how it relates to the topic.

3. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Trumpnado

4. FlaJet

FlaJet Well-Known Member

No but she does have the political background and experience that could possibly make it work.

5. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

Experience of failing all over the Middle East you mean? How did that "Reset" button work with Russia?

6. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

So then, if it is and you say it is, every trial lawyer in the u.s. is racist and we can throw in sexist because they use the same stragedy regarding gender. Why are we not screaming about such obvious racism?

7. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Between the Clintons and Trump we are having a real clown show this election

I will register but I really don't have a clue yet to vote

Since GeNo lost out to Fitz I hear he will throw his hat in the ring

FlaJet likes this.
  8. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Well I guess there is a very loose association but you are talking about general citizens in the jury vs. a federal judge. Also, in the case of your example the prosecution has an obligation to ensure that the jurors are unbiased. Maybe they are racist by assuming the citizens they ask to be removed are unbiased, or maybe the citizens ARE biased and its legitimate. I'm sure there are examples of both.

but that's not even a close comparison to a federal Judge who has been determined through multiple channels to be a capable judge of the law, who has a judicial obligation to remain unbiased and a 30 year career of doing so, and in a case that has nothing to do with race/ethnicity Donald Trump questions his compentency simply because he has mexican heritage and nothing else.... I mean I'm not one to cry racism but if that doesn't qualify for racism than Idk what is. Thats why I asked

nycarl and FlaJet like this.
  9. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

I really hate linking things to Reddit, but I encourage you to read on Trump's history.

https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrum...a_final_response_to_the_tell_me_why_trump_is/

Articles from the Washington Post, Daily News, etc. All in one thread.

Interested to see your thoughts. Note, I do not support Hillary Clinton.

Ubiquitous likes this.
  10. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I think it's reasonable to question and even conclude that one was racist. IMO the real thought behind it was simply that he thinks a lot of Latinos don't like him because of his border stance. He's right about that.

BrowningNagle and FlaJet like this.
  11. FlaJet

FlaJet Well-Known Member

Racism? If U think there is equality in the judicial system than I fully understand your feeling. I think the system is rigged for the haves vs the have nots. Poor whites going to trial are at the same disadvantage as poor blacks and hispanics.
    I personally believe that a good portion of trial lawyers are only interested in winning and the best ones cost money.
    I also believe while the system is flawed it is the best in the world.

12. Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous Well-Known Member

Trump is the biggest con man American politics has ever seen. He often doesn't believe a word he's saying, but the idiots buy it hook, line, and sinker.

13. Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous Well-Known Member

This should end any debate as to whether Trump is a racist or not. He is thoroughly racist.

101GangGreen101 likes this.
  14. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

He questioned whether the judge would be biased based on the judge's ethnical background and some of the things he (Trump) had said. While judges are supposed to be impartial, Trump's question does seem to be viable based on certain comments made by a certain judge of the highest court not too long ago. Now, if he said that the judge was incompetent because of his ethnical background, that IMO would be racist.

FJF likes this.
  15. FazeOne17

FazeOne17 Active Member

He isnt racist?? If you haven't noticed he has like 0% of the black vote, and 20% of the Latino vote. So if every black american thinks hes racist, your gonna sit there and say hes not? Is that denial, or just white privilege? (and I am white)

Besides being racist, hes also a bigot and a huge male chauvinist with a huge ego. Him saying that the whole world is fucked but only HE ALONE can fix it doesn't make you second guess him even a little bit?

If anyone spoke to my wife, or mom the way he speaks to females, their teeth would be on the floor.

[​IMG]

16. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

It still doesn't trump Hillarys racism. Wow , trump said he wants to stop illegal immigration and stop the flow of unvetted Muslims into the us. How racist! Why don't you do some digging into what Hillarys endeavors in Africa have done to black children and families . Do some research on the effects of welfare in minorities in the us and how is pushed by democrats. Get back to us on how people will let that shit slide and take to the streets over a few words.

afternoondelight likes this.
  17. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Wm. M. Tweed, not even close.

18. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

Apparently you don't know a damn thing about the clintons

NotSatoshiNakamoto likes this.
  19. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Am I missing something here? If the judge's number 1 duty is to remain impartial, then being biased over something unrelated to the case in question would be an example of being incompetent. So how is Trump NOT saying that the judge was incompetent because of his ethnic background? ... a statement of type you would deem as racist.

also, while I believe the Ginsberg stuff is completely unrelated anyway, her comments were at least a month after Trump's comments on this judge. So theres no way he was thinking about such a thing when he made those comments.

mute and TwoHeadedMonster like this.
  20. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Take your white privilege comment and shove it up your ass.

Was this a poll about whether he was racist or whether they were voting for him?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.