Trump

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by NCJetsfan, Jul 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

See NSN, this is what I find so funny and ridiculous about this proposed wall debate. "I think it will pay for itself and eventually save us a lot of money, create many jobs (mostly temporary) and make our country more secure."

Your and everyone's case for it is filled with unsubstantiated, out of thin air stuff like that. I mean seriously its nonsense.
    Is it really going to pay for itself? how? maybe it would be a huge bust that costs way too much and doesn't work. Idk. Do we even know how much it would cost anyway to make claims? not really..
    How many jobs would it really create? How long? would it just be a bunch of temporary part timers until the thing gets built? How long will it take to build?
    Is it even possible? There are environmentally protected areas along the way right? what happens there? does it go on our side of the Rio Grande or theirs?
    What is it made out of? how high is it? how much do the materials cost?

--

certainly things like everything I mention are quite important. And yet Trumps going to build it, its gonna be great and Mexico is going to pay for it, motherfuckers. LOL WHAT??!?!?

Myself I think we should built this fuckin' sweet drone with facial recognition software to fly around our country and grab all the illegals from where they are hiding and throw those fuckers back. It would totally pay for itself, in fact China might pay for it cause they build all the electronics anyway. lol. See elect me for the highest office!

If Trump was out there saying "we gotta do something about illegal immigration. We should explore all options. If I'm elected President on my first day I'd get together DHS, Border Patrol, CIA, stuff together and explore what a good option would be to slow this immigration. If that means a wall, cool, we'll look into it , if that's not practical then okay we'll listen to other ideas" -- - If that what was being said I would actually view it as a possible idea for consideration/debate. But that's not what is being said so it doesn't even deserve any more respect than the other stupid shit Trump has said. Its laughable.

2. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

They have a city already in place that could take all the refugees and more, 100,000 air conditioned tents with kitchen and bathroom facilities, less than 5Km from Mecca. 1200 miles away but they want them to travel 7000 miles by air?
    [​IMG]

3. NotSatoshiNakamoto

It's going to pay for itself because it will prevent illegal immigrants from entering the county and illegal immigrants cost us a fuck ton of tax dollars annually.

4. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

The camp by Mecca is needed for the Hajj. But yeah the Saudis are Sunnis and don't respect Shiites which are most of the refugees

5. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

The US currently has about 700 miles of border fencing. Has anyone ever seriously computed the cost of fencing the other 6800 miles, maintaining it and keeping it under observation?

And then there's the 95,000 miles of shoreline to consider.

#345 Ralebird, Aug 11, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2016
  6. The Waterboy

Sorry but I am over 50 so even if I do watch South Park from time to time I rarely reference it in discussions about border security and if I did I wouldn't expect most people to understand the reference.

Ralebird likes this.
  7. GordonGecko

6800 miles? Are you planning on walling straight through Hawaii?? lmao

RexontheBeach likes this.
  8. FlaJet

FlaJet Well-Known Member

Useful Idiot???
    [​IMG]

9. Ralebird

Actually, I'm not the one planning to wall any of the 6800 miles. Hawaii would be part of the 95,000 miles of coastline. What's the plan for these operations?

10. The Waterboy

They have certainly computed the cost of continuing to pay for illegals and it is an insane amount. I would say after bringing home most of the troops from the wars overseas the wall could be paid for with that savings in about 2-3 months easy. Then you put those troops in bases along the border, quite a bit cheaper keeping them there than overseas.

11. GordonGecko

US/Mexico border is 1,954 miles long and has close to 700 miles of existing fencing & walls. So basically we're already 35% there in terms of having SOMETHING in place

12. Ralebird

Bringing home the troops is a consideration long overdue but that has nothing to do with building and maintaining 7500 miles of fence.

13. Ralebird

Wait a second! What are you going to do about the other 5500 miles of land border?

14. The Waterboy

99% of the illegals that come over land borders come through Mexico. The 7000 or so apprehensions along the Canadian border can be handled just as they have been. The 500,000 or so that come across the southern border are the ones that cost the U.S. billions of dollars a year.

15. FazeOne17

FazeOne17 Active Member

Even if you dont watch south park, did you really think I meant actual mongolians would come and knock the wall down?

16. The Waterboy

You wanted a way to pay for it and patrol it. Cutting a budget in one area is always a way to pay for other expenses.

17. Ralebird

Source please. And I was under the impression it was not the apprehensions but those not apprehended that may become a problem.

18. The Waterboy

Yes, I really though fucking Mongolians would come through Mexico on fucking elephants and break down the wall.
    I guess it was too much for you to understand that some people will use metaphors, analogies, allegories and the like to get a point across in the written word and that that was how I took your post, not as a South Park reference.

19. GordonGecko

that's not where the problem is. Somehow you managed to make Donald Trump look more rational than you

That's no easy feat o_O

joe and RexontheBeach like this.
  20. Ralebird

I knew two guys working in the same restaurant who made repeated entries into the US without documentation. One was an Ecuadorian cook who entered through Mexico under cover of darkness. The other was an Irish bartender who entered through Canada under cover of darkness. What's the difference? Illegal is illegal, right?

And do you think you could be mature enough to continue the conversation without the personal attacks?

#360 Ralebird, Aug 11, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2016
    FlaJet likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.