True crime thread

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by typeOnegative13NY, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Savatage

Savatage Well-Known Member

typeOnegative13NY likes this.
  2. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

3. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Puberty, raging hormones, and mood swings are a thing in adolescence. Why these people bought their kid a gun when he was going off the rails is pure idiocy just the same. Maybe it was before or during, the end result speaks for itself.

Children shouldn't play with matches is a saying for a reason. BTW, all three of them look like inbreds from that movie 'Wrong Turn', Holy Shit.

ETA: The gun wasn't locked up to accentuate the pure idiocy. And before anyone gets on me that children can operate guns responsibly, children can barely piss responsibly. Children should not be handling guns under any circumstances unless they are tightly supervised, meaning both the children and the guns. I hope that's clear.

#723 jetophile, Feb 6, 2024
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2024
  4. Savatage

Savatage Well-Known Member

Me too, I'm surprised she didn't end up like Lanza's mom(dad, too).

5. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

They were michigan people

‘Nuff said

6. jetophile

7. barfolomew

barfolomew Well-Known Member

8. jetophile

9. jetophile

10. barfolomew

barfolomew Well-Known Member

How does the other half live?

11. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

12. typeOnegative13NY

Watched the paramount + “cyber sleuths” doc on the Idaho case. Some new stuff I didn’t see before. One student claims his Snapchat posts are all missing from that morning, including posts he sent out to his friends to see if they were ok. He had info that people were at the house long before the cops were called.

Former fbi agent coffindaffer said that the fbi can make those posts disappear.

I can’t help but to thing there is so much more here, beyond Kohberger. His comment upon arrest “has anyone else been arrested?”.

13. typeOnegative13NY

Riley strains body was found in a river in Nashville. Not sure if this falls under true crime, or accident yet.

14. JackBower

JackBower Well-Known Member

Definitely an accident.

15. jetophile

Former Canadian Colonel (stripped of rank, uniform burned, disavowed by the military) Russell Williams. Holy Smokes this story. I saw a documentary a year after he was convicted and I swear my mouth hung open.

Double murderer (he would have kept going), violent rapist, bra and panty collector, stalker, stealth break ins to masturbate furiously, hacker and intimidator, fear and terror monger. I could not believe how out of this world crazy this case was. He utilized his military training to perpetuate his crimes.

[​IMG]

I know his wife was sued over property transfers after he was arrested to protect her assets (which she denied). I wonder if it's ENTIRELY possible for significant others not to suspect ANYTHING at all about ANYTHING or if they're flat out full of shit, for instance, like Jerry Sandusky's wife. "I would hear children screaming in the basement sometimes, but I didn't think it was anything, so I wouldn't go down there to investigate." o_O

The police interrogator who broke him down was amazing. I'll let you all do your own research.

Edit: Autocorrect.

#735 jetophile, Apr 1, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2024
  16. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

For anyone who follows Court TV, the "Karen Read Trial" is a hot topic everywhere you turn where I live. Happened not too far away. I had to drive in the area of the courthouse last week - a total circus.

I'm not up on all the details. A bunch of friends were drinking during a huge blizzard. One woman leaves and goes home. Later that night she backs out of her driveway and runs over her boyfriend. She takes off and he's left for dead in a snow bank until she finds him later. Police allege she meant to run him over. She's charged with 2nd degree murder. But there's a twist. Here's where I'm a little hazy on the details. She's not claiming it was all just an accident. Her defense is that someone else killed the guy and staged the scene to make it look like she ran him over. Her boyfriend was a cop and he was friendly with a few local cops, so I guess she's alleging that a bunch of cops are trying to set her up. There's also something about someone (not her) with "How long does it take to freeze to death" in their Google search history.

That about exhausts my knowledge of what everyone else around here seems to be talking about. I'd have made a great juror.

[​IMG]

17. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

I’ve sort of been following it. She does look like she’d do it though to be fair lol.

18. abyzmul

She has psycho eyes for days

19. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

I spent about 30 minutes this evening catching up on the backstory and I had to stop. So many crazy sideshow details. The lead investigator running a search on her phone for nudes. Heh.

20. abyzmul

I just read this article. Sometimes I wonder about these, but this guy is clearly a nutball. He chops his own father's head off and puts it on YouTube with a message stating many other things including that he is now the acting president of the United States under martial law, then he goes and climbs a barbed wire fence and breaks into a military installation.