True crime thread

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by typeOnegative13NY, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

He's going to get indicted by a Democratic city, a Republican state and then the federal government. That's like the trifecta of WTF did you do during your Presidency?

papapump and NYJetsO12 like this.
  2. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

Deflated footballs, spygate.

jetophile and Dierking like this.
  3. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

How many convictions do you think he’ll finish with?

4. Br4d

I think the one that is most provable is the interference in the Georgia elections process. I think that's the most likely conviction.

Acad23, papapump and NYJetsO12 like this.
  5. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Prediction: Trump has Joe Tacopino,Esq as lead attorney in NY Case. He has awesome rep . Joe gets Trumps charges reduced to just the misdemeanors

After the NY case, which I believe is weakest against him, Trump faces very serious obstruction charge keeping those documents at Mar a Lago.

Smiths investigation in Jan 6th will depend on more evidence of exactly how Trump incited the mob to try to kill Pence and have the Insurrection

But news channels are saying Trumps biggest worry besides the Documents obstruction is Georgia election interference where he is on tape demanding votes

Trump did this to himself! ...The man just doesn't understand the saying "don't make enemies for free"

Why? Because like most narcissists he thrives on attention ..good or bad

papapump likes this.
  6. typeOnegative13NY

We got a new thread for this chief

jetophile and NYJetsO12 like this.
  7. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

The current indictment is by the State of New York, not the city. Technically, Alvin Bragg is not even the Manhattan District Attorney, he is the DA of New York County.

Br4d likes this.
  8. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

"No one is above the law."
    -Hillary Clinton

:p

joe likes this.
  9. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Not sure what some in here don't get about don't shit up the thread request by OP. Unless Trump went on a stabbing spree in Idaho or shot Murdaugh's wife and entitled brat old Southern money son, it's really not that hard. :confused:

typeOnegative13NY likes this.
  10. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Seriously, I don't believe in policing content but take the politics elsewhere.

typeOnegative13NY likes this.
  11. typeOnegative13NY

Latest in Idaho … kohberger apparently had an id belonging to one of the residents of the home in his possession.
    Also, the door dash at 4am did come from the jack in the box in Pullman Wa. So the bag in the crime scene photos leaked early on, that showed the jack in the box bag , with xanas name , was from that night. She got the order at 4am, ate either in the kitchen, or brought the bag to the kitchen,leads me to believe she or Ethan may have ran into the killer on his way out.
    The door dash driver was a female , who quit right after because she was traumatized. Cant blame her.

12. jetophile

So is this a "commit the perfect crime" thing attempt or not? What say you. I guess we'll never know how the others didn't hear anyone screaming, because even though being stabbed is so shocking there's no way you don't start primal screaming when you realize you're in the process of being killed. Were their throats cut to prevent that and then he just started stabbing to finish killing whoever was the victim at the time? I find it astonishing how that was accomplished, that the other people killed didn't become alarmed and run or try to kick his ass and the other girl completely slept through it.

I got behind on a ton of these details, so I guess I should go back and read every post to find out, ha.

13. typeOnegative13NY

Think the first
    it’s definitely strange. The house layout may have played a part. The one girl who slept through, was at the very lower level by herself… was probably used to hearing running around upstairs all night. It’s still a mystery that the girl on the 2nd level didn’t call 911, my guess is that she didn’t think it was as serious as it was, and did t want to risk outing the contents of the house, and their drunken conditions. I tend to agree with the one guy online that said the authorities talked up he account .
    As far as the screaming, or lack of.. imo he caught the 2 upstairs by surprise , possibly in the dark. Downstairs, pretty much the same. Maybe one was in the room by their self , he killed them, then the other walked in from the bathroom or something like that. That’s all just me trying to make sense of it.

I think when we get to see the discovery, it’s going to be full, and surprising.

14. Satan

Satan Well-Known Member

15. typeOnegative13NY

16. Br4d

They're headed for like 40 murders this year. That's typical of recent years.

The numbers, BTW, are way down from the mid-00's, half or less than '04-08.

17. typeOnegative13NY

Maybe, but locals tell a different story about living there. Homelessness,crime…. I have 6 family members that live right over the golden gate. One that is a retired contractor that spent most of his years building downtown. I haven’t visited since the late 80s, but at that point, it was an impressively clean, safe city.

18. jetophile

What do you mean by "talked up her account", I don't follow. Do you mean they embellished details that didn't even occur? There's one thing that I don't know (or missed). Was she wide open for attack or did she have the unbelievable luck of locking a door behind her and passing out cold immediately before it started to go down?

I'm not clear on any of that at all. Did she actually hear something happening but was too scared to come out and has survivor's guilt or just plain old guilt because she didn't call the authorities right away?

Did she just wake up seriously hung over in the morning and THEN see all that carnage? No doubt she will be a heavy contributor to the prosecution's case but at the same time that may work against them if the defense has enough to destroy her on the stand with.

If the prosecution can pile up indisputable FACTS (or even ONE fact with zero contention) that directly tie Kohberger to the murders (and it sounds that this is where it's headed), I expect either the insanity defense or a plea. The former is a very tough sell. Look at the Aurora shooter.

19. typeOnegative13NY

There was a YouTube video recently(I may have posted here). It is from some one who claims to be very close to the surviving roommate. He says that she did hear things, but the “frozen shock gaze”, and the way it sound that she was in complete terror was false, and embellished on the affidavit. She thought it was weird, but not uncommon for there to be shit going on in the house, and that she even once or twice opened the door to tell them to shut up.
    That’s of course another brick in the wall of claims in the case. But to be honest, it makes a hell of a lot more sense then she just sat in her room for 8 hours. More likely , she didn’t think it was that serious, and went to a drunken sleep for 8 hours.
    But then again, calling the friends over in the am kind of negates that. At this point , I can’t wait to hear the actual discovery, and it’s just a roller coaster ride of who knows.

20. typeOnegative13NY

It’s been said now that they found an id, or ids inside a glove in his parents home, that belonged to someone (s) in the house. This was reported I believe by newsnation, banfield and her sources. If that’s true, he’s f——Ed