Trojan Reunion in NY? Leianrt AND White could be Jets!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Dr. Christian Troy, Mar 14, 2006.

1. USAFJETSFAN

USAFJETSFAN New Member

Ok man I know you are a die hard Young fan and your opinion might be a bit bias...Please get off the guys nuts..The JETS will not take Young "So there it is" .. Go hop on a Raiders forum cause that is where his ass will be going..

2. duketogo

duketogo New Member

This thread makes me sick.

3. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

I use the Magnums. :up:

4. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

if we give up the number 4,the sun,the moon and all the stars plus abe then havent we used more than one stone to kill these two birds

5. Gubernaculum

Gubernaculum New Member

Same here- Maroney is the gamebreaker that this offense sorely needs. I've been sorta ambivalent about Laurence throughout this offseason but he only becomes more attractive as time passes to me.

6. GreenHornet

GreenHornet New Member

Isn't there a condom called a Ramsey, too! Not totally sure, but I think I remember buying some about 20 years ago.

7. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

WHere are all the people that were screaming Blaylock last year? Sure glad the former brain trust let Lamont go.

8. Dr. Christian Troy

Dr. Christian Troy New Member

We need an OL, a QB, and a RB. If we draft a qb and rb for the future this year, and Leinart learns the game from the bench (so he won't risk getting killed), then we can move forward with the OL next year.
    Receivers are a dime a dozen. FA's and draft picks are ALWAYS available. We can complement the wr/te next year too.
    But getting Leinart is a must, regardless of everyone's feelings about Lendale White.
    *Ramses condoms.

9. Green Lantern

Green Lantern Active Member

Love Leinart. Iffy on White. But a trade for Mike Williams intrigues me if we land Leinart. He's the low man on the totem pole there, and maybe broadway Matt can reinvigorate him. Let's just work on that #2 pick for now.

10. mimzr007

mimzr007 New Member

did any of you not watch the rose bowl? Lendall White looked stronger and at times more explosive and a threat than reggie bush. Bush was nothing special and his bonehead lateral showed me he is nowhere the RB everyone thinks he will be. Lendall White is bigger and more NFL ready now...

11. dwalsh

dwalsh 2006 TGG.com Rookie of the Year Award Winner

Lendale White is fat & immature

12. tits mcgee

tits mcgee New Member

the wet warm farts i occasionally let slip out while i sleep have more substance than the original post in this thread.

the LAST thing we need in 2006 is a RB. QB? sure. OL? without a doubt. WR? could use a speedster. DL? a NT would be nice. LB>?? if we're going 3-4 DB- some depth is needed..

but RB? what part of Martin, Blaylock and Houston dont you get? the Jets arent spending a 1st round pick on an RB. this aint fantasy football, junior.

13. nyscene911

nyscene911 Active Member

How did you get to register with the name "tits mcgee"

Funny anchorman reference, I'm just surprised it got past the filters.

14. JETSFAN5180

JETSFAN5180 Banned

Leinart will be chosen by the Titans Norm Chow wants him.Vince Young is ours.

15. lightning

lightning Active Member

well tits isn't really a made up word and is actually one of the proper names :lol: strangely enough

16. lightning

lightning Active Member

If that happens i will bash my head through a wall.

17. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Man, 100% correct. If anyone noticed, Texas mainly kept a nickel formation on the field so that they could match up with the speed of USC's wide receivers and Bush's monster plays running out of a slot back. They weren't ready for many runs up the middles and with SC's blocking schemes they accounted for both linebackers and d-lineman giving LenDale free roam up the middle.

Even still, Bush still finished with a better game.

18. JETSFAN5180

JETSFAN5180 Banned

Do yourself a favor buy a studfinder and mark the wall accordingly.Its going to happen.

19. Dr. Christian Troy

Dr. Christian Troy New Member

Oh yeah, because our #1 and #2's are so young, healthy and durable. And how do you even know what Houston's made of? Have you seen him play? I got up to go to take a leak and missed him last season. Or are your tits made of crystal?
    And if this WAS fantasy football, I'd be a Vince Young fan.
    BOTTOM LINE: White is going to be more productive than Bush, and he would fit in perfectly with the rb by committee thing we have going into next year.

Blaylock and Houston. You rookies make me piss myself.

20. 1028

1028 Active Member

Id love to take Addai in the 2nd round. But if we dont address RB this year, then Id go into 2007 looking to draft Marshawn Lynch