Top 5 defense, for sure

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Barcs, Aug 20, 2014.

1. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

I would have hoped such a weak post couldn't have been serious but if you are going to do something you should at least try to make it exceed the standards of a 3rd grader. As far as the rest of your post you did not get any better with your second try. Just throwing random insults out shows absolutely no imagination. That was somewhat the point of my first post as to this matter, children regurgitate the same random insults over and over and think they are being clever, more is generally expected out of adults. Keep trying and maybe some day you will get there.

2. Barcs

Barcs Banned

I'm just trying to fit in, man. I swear. People win arguments on this site by personally insulting their opponents and mostly using childish insults. Refer to almost any Stokes argument for clear evidence of this. I'm learning the ropes here with the ad hominem debate winning mechanism.

I was just joking around, and it should have been OBVIOUS as day. I wasn't even trying, that was kind of the point. As somebody who enjoys REAL debates, I find the overall lack of intelligent logical debating points in favor of insults to be repulsive on this forum. Just my two cents.

3. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Barcth, you'll never fit in.

You're the man on the bus in glorious drag, with a full growth of beard and a prominent adam's apple.

You've now noticed that people are giving you sideways looks and have begun whispering about you. And your performance in this thread is basically you straightening your thrift shop gown, and triumphantly stating, "You are all just hating on me because I found these shoes on sale at Payless before you did!!!"

You live in a world of your own, Barcth. I guess there's nothing wrong with that, and I'm now beginning to feel guilty that I called attention to your adam's apple.

4. AK-JETS4Life

AK-JETS4Life Active Member

I entered this thread hoping for an explanation of how this team is going to be a top 5 defense; instead, I ended up making popcorn and read the entire thread with utter enjoyment.

Thank you TGG forums.

5. Barcs

Barcs Banned

[​IMG]

Oh wait, you were saying something?