Tomlinson rips Pats and Belicheck

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by jets12, Jan 14, 2007.

1. Dirtywater

Dirtywater 2005 Award Winner: Best non-Jets fan poster/Best S

**edit**

Sorry Cakes.

#21 Dirtywater, Jan 15, 2007
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2007
  2. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

I kind of like the Pats mocking Merriman on his home field. Isn't this the guy who cheated and than tried to mock Taylor for saying it like it is? Merriman deserves to be mocked in public by his peers. This is a guy who cheated and has no shame about it. I didn't here or see LT rip Merriman after he tested positive, maybe I missed it?

Do the Pats lack class, probably, but I wouldn't put LT on a pedestal as some god who speaks for all the good guys just because he's a great football player. He was pissed yesterday and for good reason, he's team lacked poise and it cost them.

3. KOWIE

KOWIE Active Member

im in the nfl forum, and i think it belongs up in the jet forum. just because someones calling out that shit sucking team. (you know, the one we all hate, division rival)....oh well...:pats_suck:

4. KOWIE

KOWIE Active Member

dude, win like a team, lose like a team, taunt like a team.

HOWEVER....as much as I love LT, and have been a huge fan of his since his days at TCU...whats good for the goose is kinda good for the gander. I seem to remember a player on SD (name??? but #29) who got up after a stop on 3rd down, started slapping his own helmet, then HEADBUTTED a pats player. to me thats pretty fucking classless. but nobody was saying that was indicitive of his HC. kind of a double standard.

i hate BB and the pats, but right is right...and right now LT and that undisciplined bunch of bums should just keep quiet.

Disclaimer: Michael Turner is by no way or means included in the above term...as is LT not one of the "bums". all others fall under the term.

5. sackexchange

sackexchange Well-Known Member

6. BCWhite

BCWhite New Member

Goes to show you the kind of people they have up there in Foxboro. I hope Peyton finally gets some Playoff stones and beats the be-devil out of the Pats.

7. jetzIII

jetzIII New Member

LT was also probably pissed off due to the BS calls that went against them so the Pats could play Indy..

8. Gator

Gator Active Member

LT is a sore loser and a classless punk. He lost, fair and square. His team dances when good things happen to them. Therefore, they should make sure they win so players don't dance in their face. I didn't see the Giants complaining and going after people when every team was doing the 'We Fly High' B'Ball thing in their face after beating them, after the G-Men did it to everyone else all year.

9. The fans and players...

They deserve to lose more than any team in the NFL.

10. JetsIn2004

JetsIn2004 Banned

No he's not.

It may not have been the right thing to do (the Pats doing his dance) but guess what.. too f'ing bad. Tomlinson was WRONG for acting like a 12 year old because of it. You do not have to like it, however, don't let them know it. Shake their hand (showing class) and walk away...

11. plinko

plinko Absolute Ruler

he's just pissed off that his coach sucks. I mean come on. how do you lose a turnover happy game like that?

12. jetzIII

jetzIII New Member

Because the Refs helped out...:rofl:

13. FrankTheTank

FrankTheTank New Member

I hope you're kidding. Merriman made the dance up, therefore he celebrates with something original. When a team that just beat you starts doing that dance in the middle of your home field in front of 68,000 of your fans, mocking you and your team, thats extremely classless.

Fuckin Patriots, its about time someone called them out.

:pats_suck:

14. Gator

Gator Active Member

If you do the same dance every time, like Merriman, like the Giants....... expect players to do your dance in your face when they beat you. Period.

Oh, and Potvin may suck but Ulfie limps :lol:

15. GreenMachine

You are so wrong in so many ways. If someone pisses in your face will you "turn the other cheek" and shake their hands? I think not. Unless your name is JesusIn2004...although I bet sometimes you think it is.

16. plinko

plinko Absolute Ruler

I take it the refs really forced Schotty to go for it on 4th and 11.

17. GreenMachine

No, but they made a BS Roughing call against the Chargers. And never called Helmet to Helmet hit on Rivers after the spike...

18. plinko

plinko Absolute Ruler

Which BS roughing call? The one where Florence head-butted Daniel Graham right in front of the ref? Or the no call, bad acting job when grazed by a hand that Rivers did after he spiked the ball? The game was lost by bad coaching.

19. 3rdAnd15Draw

3rdAnd15Draw Well-Known Member

Helmet to helmet hit? Did you see the replay? The guy barely pushed him with an outstretched arm and Rivers fell down like he was punched in the face. If the Jets had been on defense and a flag thrown on a play like that(remember, people were up in arms over a clearly illegal hit by a Jets defender earlier in the season) there would be 30 threads about how the NFL wants to see the Jets lose. Just let the refs stuff go, or at least save it for when it's justified, like the end of the Cle game.

20. Tooooooon!!!

Tooooooon!!! New Member

Its just sickening the blinders the media puts up with regards to the classlessness of the Patriots, especially BB. Tom Brady is a class act, the rest of the team acts like clowns. Now arguable the best RB of our lifetimes calls out this guy and everyone points the finger at LT.

BB knocks a camera man over to give one of the fakest hugs ever, that he would have never done in defeat. In the loss to us back in November he acted like a child, but it was not a big deal. LT acted in a similar fashion after this game and is getting killed for it.

Someone with clout finally calls out BB for his lack of class and instead the table gets turned on him.

Maybe he should have kept his mouth shut on the issue, but I respect a guy being p!ssed about a heartbreaking loss instead of smiling and shaking hands with guys mocking his team and acting like they never won a big game before.