Tired of Corona...Brook coming down to Florida. Advice Needed

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Brook!, May 3, 2020.

1. MJK

MJK Well-Known Member

Lol stop

2. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Stop what?

3. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

Florida fucked up so bad.

4. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

How’s that?

5. MJK

MJK Well-Known Member

for some reason the concept of more testing is gonna result in more positive tests is tough for some people....it's not aids it's a flu 10s of millions of people have probably had it.

FJF likes this.
  6. Greenday4537

Opened up super early to get revenue from vacationers. Now they are spiking in cases. Do you think it's a coincidence that they lifted the stay at home order April 30th and their numbers stopped dropping and are now spiking?

NJ is testing more people than any other state. Yet we still are seeing a constant decrease in positive cases. Because we didn't open too early.

Ralebird likes this.
  7. MJK

MJK Well-Known Member

There's been less then 3000 deaths related to corona here....stick to worrying about NJ the obsession with Florida is weird...it's like people are pissed people down here have just been living life.

8. FJF

Spoiler alert, when you open up you’re going to get a rise in cases

MJK likes this.
  9. MJK

MJK Well-Known Member

And Florida was never bad enough to continue lockdowns....theres just gonna be people who don't wanna open till there's zero cases.

FJF likes this.
  10. FJF

I dint know when it went from flatten the curve to stay shutdown till it’s 0. But that seems to be the mindset .

MJK likes this.
  11. MJK

MJK Well-Known Member

I thought it was we don't want hospitals to be over run....which never came remotely close to happening....WE NEED 50 THOUSAND VENTILATORS!

12. Greenday4537

We'll never know. Seeing as the Florida state government was outed for under-reporting numbers to make it seem like things were swell there, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot more people died than we had any idea of.

13. MJK

MJK Well-Known Member

that's been debunked 500 times already unlike states classifying deaths covid related that wasn't the main cause....and everything is swell you can't hide empty hospitals and icu beds...unlike NY and NJ we didn't jam covid positive seniors back in nursing homes they stayed in the hospital and they were still empty.

14. Brook!

Okay folks. I need to take company mandated vacation that starts on July 3rd and I will be back to work on July 8th. Florida might be too far for a trip down south.

Virginia or NC or SC? What are suggestions?

15. MJK

MJK Well-Known Member

People who are as worried about corona as you are should stay home....why bother? And frankly if you are that worried about corona going from the highest infected area to a lesser infected area you are a danger to people not the other way around.

16. Brook!

I see you don't like me MJK. Why not put me on ignore so my mild mannered messages don't annoy you. :)

That said, can you please leave me alone so I can talk to my friends Stinky, Waterboy, FJF on the topic? :)

17. MJK

MJK Well-Known Member

Who said I don't like you? Your posts clearly shows you are worried about you and your family getting sick so why In the world would you be driving around the country? Stop being so sensative.

18. Brook!

Okay I will play. But let this be our last engagement. I am not sensitive brother. I am a Muslim who is a moderator on a Jets forum. The shit I can take and the shit I dealt with here shows that I am not sensitive like you say. But I don't respond well to hostility. This thread isn't about Corona in Florida. Take you political views on this topic to Politics forum. This is a mild mannered thread to consult with people who I know long time like stinky, waterboy etc.

Yes I am worried but I am also bored. Hence the thread title. Willing to be extra careful while planning a get away so I am not a threat to anybody or anybody isn't a threat to me. Now why the hell do I need to explain myself to you? My choices are my choices. Stop judging. And move along. I am saying this kindly.

19. MJK

MJK Well-Known Member

There is no hostility or politics ...my mild manner opinion is if you are worried about your family's health boredom isn't a reason to risk that...that doesn't feel like a very controversial statement but whatever. Peace.

20. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

"Spoiler alert", lol.

I've been saying it since the protests began, unless there is a significant spike in hospitalizations and deaths, the worst is over. And even if it isn't, just be smart. I am so past giving a shit at this point over something that I have no control over except to be respectful towards the danger and risk to others and not to wipe my ass with my left hand and then eat with that hand and get beheaded for it for my trouble like I would if I lived in Kabul . . . and not just because my hand is full of ass germs.

Yet another Dr. appt. this afternoon, and just like I've mentioned before, physicians' offices have seen fit to make up their own rules. I looked at last year's calendar and I nailed it down. I was in infected with COVID-19 the first week in December, and I was right: I got it in NYC in the AMNH. It 100% adds up. Anyway, this particular Drs. office is pulling what three other ones independently have to varying degrees: it's degraded to have you even been exposed to anyone who tested positive for COVID-19 or have you ever tested positive for COVID-19? AS IN EVER. "Nope, never."

White-lying it all the way because I would get turned away NOW for something I had 6 months ago. The idiocy of this is blinding, especially when the Dr. himself and probably every staff member has already had it or has been exposed themselves. You know, Doctor's office, sick people . . .

So, anyway, Brook!, I suggest you get the antibody test like I did late last month and see if you feel silly or secure that you cancelled. I also suggest all of the Chris Cuomo's of the site do so as well. And not political as you opined, seeing as you said you bailed because of Florida Fear. I fear Florida for the meth and the freaks, just sayin'.

FJF likes this.