Time to powder up fellas

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by jonnyd, Apr 18, 2008.

1. ESCRONDON

ESCRONDON Member

Yeah, but did he use the yellow or the green powder.

2. Gloom N Doom

Gloom N Doom Member

Well said. Rookies should stay with the yellow and gradually work in the green.

But on the other hand, there's something to be said about the shock value of starting off with the green.

Kind of like a cold shower.

3. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

Changing lives indeed my man.

Prior to having this piece of "Gold" nugget, I'd always sweat there so, I was 125% sure the boys were ripe when they were unleashed. Often times, I would arrange to have the gf come over after I hit the gym for obvious reasons. But, i'll never forget, two summers ago, she wanted a mouth full o' man-prosciutto and stopped mid-way cause my 'huevos rancheros' smelled like hot, moldy, Limburger cheese.

Ever since then, I would shower before I knew I was gonna get some. But that would often kill the mood til I got her going again. This summer, if a girl wants to tongue-cradle my boys, I'm gonna proudly and confidently let my pants fall to the ground and enjoy the breeze. Thanks Gold Bond yellow bottle. :up:

#83 rmagedon, Apr 23, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2008
  4. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

This commercial rules!

5. Bricket-head

Bricket-head Active Member

When you mentioned shock value it reminded me of when I was in the Army and guys would sling handfuls of icy hot at your back while you were in the shower and it would slide down your back and into your ass-crack.

Initially it feels like getting stabbed in the hole with a flaming ninja-star but eventually turns into a gentle numbing sensation.

6. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

Not sweating is just so much easier.

7. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

Talking about your anus and a "gentle numbing sensation" is so unbelievably homoerotic.

8. Bricket-head

Bricket-head Active Member

I'm glad you enjoyed it....

9. Jetzz

Jetzz Active Member

Damn, man. I dunno what army you were in, but it wasn't the same one I was in. :rofl:

10. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

asked a guy from work about powdering the boys and he too never heard of it.so he arrives today and a coworker says wow you smell fresh,is that baby powder?

he nods and smiles
    got another recruit

11. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

well done big fella

12. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

Okay, so...

...I think maybe a disclaimer may have to be posted or told to people in the future when passing along this advice.

There I was yesterday, dry balls and all. It was great. People told me I had a brighter smile, and that I was walking with a certain swagger of confidence. I was so happy, I left work yesterday skipping all the way to the parking lot.

As part of my everyday routine, right after work, I race home to get ready and hit up the gym. I wear boxers and basketball shorts and a tee to weight-lift and then I go joggin on the treadmill for an hour (yeah...u know what's coming...).

So, I get on the treadmill, and start running. At about the 20th minute, my fucking inner thighs by my balls are on FIRE. So I say to myself...'Self, this be some fucked up shit. But u got 40 minutes left. I know, I'll power walk the rest of the way. That'll take some of the heat off of them'. WRONG! It didn't. I had to stop at about 28th minute and cut my running short because I couldn't tolerate it anymore. I went home to take a shower and lo and behold, I had scalded my inner thighs. My shit was beet red -- balls were okay tho, so, there's no need to panic -- I got so pissed and now I'm re-thinking this powdering my balls situation.

So, to anyone who is interested in powdering the family jewels. Here's MY beginners advice...From now on, I'm just gonna powder my balls on weekends when I go out. Powder in ur scroat region before a long run is NOT the best idea, unless u wash it off first, or you wear those spandex boxers under your shorts. You live and learn. There's my advice.

13. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

Cutting yourself, then pouring medicated powder into the wound is going to hurt. No one thought that really needed to be said.

14. hiker

hiker Well-Known Member

Yesterday, I hiked 10 miles over 2 ridges. By 3:30 in the afternoon, all I could think about was this thread and how much I wish the comfort station had a shower :lol:

Yeah, okay, I'll look into this powder thing. I have been using the Lotrimin, but it costs too much and doesn't seem to work for very long.

15. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

I agree. That'd be the stupidest thing to do ever. I don't know anyone who'd ever do that.

16. jonnyd

17. OhioJetsFan

OhioJetsFan Member

I've never gone green. I'm just at the yellow level still. Green frightens me and causes fear-shrinkage.

18. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

You might want to rethink the idea of having a scruffy bearded midget massaging your inner thighs with his chin the next time you powder up fella....

19. jonnyd

lolol yeah, dont blame that shit on the powder

20. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

is a lolol a doubly laugh?

Im actually thinking about starting up the powder action again. My balls we damn near glued to my leg for a good part of my 7 hour shift last night at work. I was so busy I didnt have the time to to the bathroom and re-adjust. ( like it would have mattered ) When I got home, it was like peeling a fruit roll-up off the plastic wrap.