Time to Choose: Patriots or Dolphins

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Poeman, Dec 4, 2009.

1. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

glad to see your still around toto hows life in finheaven

2. Steve032

Steve032 New Member

In my opinion, the best case scenario would be that the Dolphins lose this week to the Pats and then win 2 or 3 of their final 4 games

Fins Schedule:
    NE, @Jac, @Ten, Hou, Pit

It would help us a lot if the Phins beat Jacksonville, Tennessee, Houston, and/or Pittsburg as they all might be in the WC race

3. Milliner is your Mommy

good point i want us to win out and the phins lose to ne then win out lol

4. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

Nice try sir. But a Dolphins win would keep them on the hunt to win the Division AND/OR a WC spot. I want you herbs completely out of the picture. Even if the Dolphins beat the Pats and lose out to tougher opponents down the stretch, the Pats play mediocre teams with a 1-game cushion to fuck up. If they slip, and we lose to the Colts (as I am predicting) we would still lose the Division because of our poor Division record. But, we'd still be in a position to get a WC spot because the Steelers, Ravens, and Jags all face tough opponents down the stretch. I'll take those chances. Especially with the Dolphins completely out of the picture and their 2-game wins over us.

5. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

It seems as if the media think the Pats losing to the Dolphins is a better situation for the Jets because it puts them 1 game out.

But seriously to win the division we need the pats to lose 3 games. Just not happening, because they have the upperhand in divisional wins as do the fins

6. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

i can't root for the pats and more spcifically i can never root for a bellichik team. ever. i root for the pats to lose every game. i will root for the pats to lose all the rest of their games. miami is less heinous imho. so i will root for them to beat the crap out of each other and the fish to beat bellichik in a heartbreaking soul crushing defeat for that dirtbag.

7. Milliner is your Mommy

if pats lose to the phins that means they are 7-5 and have to win 3 out of 4 if we win out so i guess that gives us a chance but us winning outs going to be the tough part.

8. Totodestroyer

Totodestroyer New Member

How your defense is playing RIGHT NOW i am confident that they can beat the colts as long as they continue that level of play.

9. bojanglesman

bojanglesman Active Member

Yeah, I think the Wildcard is a much better possibility, but I don't think we make it this year either way. Too many good teams out there and our remaining schedule is a little tough. I just hope we play better and end the season on a good note, regardless of the playoffs.

10. southparkfanciz

southparkfanciz Active Member

There's no way the Pats are gonna blow their division lead. Gotta hope the Pats win to eliminate any playoff hopes for the fagphins.

11. RevisNWash

RevisNWash New Member

fuck the dolphins

12. Milliner is your Mommy

i want the phins to win i want us in the playoffs but above all id want to see the pats not win the division 2 yrs in a row that would be sweet

13. CatoTheElder

CatoTheElder 2009 Comeback Poster of the Year

Don't you worry about [Blank]. I'll worry about [Blank].

14. GreenMachine

You have to hope the Pats lose. They are in 1st.

15. SanityRemoved

SanityRemoved New Member

Dolphins, we can't afford a new Brady rule if the Patriots get into the playoffs.

16. fenwyr

fenwyr Active Member

Have to take the Phins in this one. The Phins are NOT going to win out. We HAVE to win out to have any chance. The Pats at 7-5 gives us 2 chances to make the playoffs. If the Pats win, they basically have the division wrapped up with 4 games to play, which would suck ass.

17. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

I really can't believe there is even one Jets fan that would even entertain the possibility of rooting for the Patriots.

18. jets_fan_in_fishtown

jets_fan_in_fishtown Active Member

you can say what you want about the dolphins and comments of the past (crowder, jason taylor etc) but the patriots have been the scumbags of the entire league for the past 10 years. i don't hate a head coach as much as belicheat

do i hate the fact ive lived in dolphin country for 7 years and have to hear my local friends talk shit when they do win (which has been rare outside the past 3 games)..? yes, but i've never hated a team as much as the pats.

go phins

19. EdBell

EdBell New Member

Hope that the Pats hang a loss on the Fish.

20. ScotlandJet

ScotlandJet New Member

This is how I am feeling too.