Tim Tebow opted out of wildcat

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by KWJetsFan, Dec 23, 2012.

1. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Its an anonymous source by inside jets' sources and we both know the jets' organization and the New York media are a stable , rock solid source of integrity.

[​IMG]

#101 CowboysFan, Dec 23, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2012
  2. danangmarine68

danangmarine68 New Member

A quick observation, unfortunately I only got to see the first half of the game and we were leading going into the half. On every loss of downs when Greg returned to the bench, there was Tebow patting him on the shoulder pads, trying to cheer him up.

SF

3. danangmarine68

danangmarine68 New Member

At least one tempest in a teapot each week.

4. Ryan76

Ryan76 New Member

Seeing as Tebow will be gone who cares seriously, who cares. I'm more disturbed by these continuing "anonymous" sources. Enough with this garbage. Locker room is out of control, Rex needs to be fired.

5. tank75

tank75 Well-Known Member

maybe if tebow didnt suck he would have seen the field more. cant catch cant throw and this year couldnt run for shit. gave up free runs to the punter, made bad decisions on fake punts, and has now basically asked to not be a part of the team for the remainder of the season and were supposed to 'feel' for him? fuck tebow. he is a whiny little bitch. if you really practiced what you preached youd be sucking it up and hoping for any chance to get into the game so you can both prove your doubters wrong and help out your team. just another super religious asshole that thinks cause hes all into god that hes automatically better than you. i went to the knicks game tonight (awesome win btw) and am still a bit drunk. but i stand by my sentiment. i wonder how hes gonna feel on a team that really sucks like that jaguars. good riddance.

6. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

anonymous sources seem to be an epidemic in the Jets' organization and / or the New York media.
    but I guess we know how "anonymous sources " have been a rock stable force for truth and integrity on every report ....

[​IMG]

#106 CowboysFan, Dec 23, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2012
  7. RobertTheJr

RobertTheJr Member

The NY media is an epidemic. They control the minds of many fans and instigate them into further fits of rage.

8. Brunell's Debt

Brunell's Debt New Member

Couldn't agree more.

I don't feel bad for Tebow at all. He wasn't "lied to" -- he just can't cut it in this offense. If he were a good QB, the Jets would play him. He's not, so they don't.

On the other hand, he can make meaningful contributions in the wildcat (at least in short yardage situations.) A good teammate would suck it up and pitch in wherever he could for the final two weeks of the season, then ask out afterwards. Not take his ball and go home in week 16 because he didn't get what he wanted.

9. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

yet another leak... this is one of the biggest problems in the organization at this time.

tebow got fucked, i know tannenbaum lied his ass off to him, thats what he does. he is a douchebag, hopefully someone eventually calls him on it and it sticks.

you still have to play out the string tebone, you cant just take your ball and go home.

why the fuck did they dress him then? were they really that scared of mark getting verbally lynched if he went on the field?

there was the leak about him being traded or released, so i guess maybe he wouldnt want to get hurt. yeah no fuck that you gotta play timmy.

this entire organization is such a clusterfuck of lies and deception right now it makes me sick. there isnt a single thing that anyone says that is not a complete and blatant lie.

i am confident that tebow was never injured and the jets simply made him injured to keep the pressure down.

10. Jon_Snow

Jon_Snow New Member

Oh really I mean how could they ever seen that coming? Besides, knowing the Broncos had reconfigure their entire offense in order for Tebow to play QB. And the fact that he was the worse looking QB I have ever seen start in the NFL. I mean they only got to see him play for over a year I can see how the Jets were blind sided by it. :rolleyes:

11. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

This is the team that moved up in the draft to pick Sanchez and picked Clemens before that to be their franchise QB. The Bronco's were going to cut him and the Jets gave them a 4 for him. Believe me they were blindsided. They probably didn't look at any tape with the exception of his TD against the Jets last year.

12. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure about that anymore after this year, at least Tebow knows how to throw the ball away and avoid turnovers.

13. PuMa

PuMa Banned

Tebow is just naturally evasive against medium to slower pass rushers but outside of that,what can he really do besides scramble if coverage isnt safe to throw in ? wheres the QB traits in Tebow besides arm strength,i just dont think he should be behind center. hope Jags beef up the O-line since they want him so bad.

14. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Jets would have made him inactive as they have only had 2 active QBs all year anyway.

That report is nothing more than anonymous sources crap that is an epidemic on this team.

15. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Jets would have made him inactive as they have only had 2 active QBs all year anyway.

That report is nothing more than anonymous sources crap that is an epidemic on this team.

16. jack handy

jack handy Member

seems smart. He forces the jets hand to get rid of him in the offseason.

17. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

not if they never intended to put sanchez back in to hear the boos and mcelroy got hurt.

18. Jon_Snow

Jon_Snow New Member

:rofl:
    Only an elite QB would be capable of beating a Rex Ryan defense. I can see how he was a must have.

19. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

Offseason? If this is true, they should've cut his ass before the game.

20. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

Is it the same source who say Tebow going to ask to be cut or traded? I never saw a name on that but Tebow fans believe that.