Tim Tebow needs to defend himself and speak up

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by Diddy, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

I'm not a big Tebot but I have notice something and Stephen A Smith said it today, but I'll take it further. When the Broncos were flirting with Peyton did you hear Tebow say anything, nope. Alex Smith spoke out, Matt Hasselbeck spoke out, heck even Mark Sanchez spoke out when their teams were flirting with Peyton. They said something like, "I want to be the QB of this team", or "I hope the (NFL Team) knows what we accomplished in the past few years." Did Tebow say anything....NO.

Now we get to today, like it or not, Tebow was the number 2 QB. He should speak up saying "I thought I was the back up" or "I expected better". Brady Quinn spoke up when he was leap frogged last year. Tebow, he probably won't because he dosn't want to kill his image. But then again, you need to speak about how you feel about a certain situation, if you don't then people might lose respect for you, and I have.

2. Concerned_Citizen

Concerned_Citizen New Member

About all you are going to get out of that is....

'ppreciate that...

3. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

:lol:

For someone who hates Tebow, you seem to know the nuances of his personality very well. Looks like someone spends a great deal of time studying Mr. Tebow.

4. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

Yeah and that shit is getting old.

5. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

I said the same thing earlier today. I agree.

6. Concerned_Citizen

Notice his fans have run out of defenses and keep resorting to personal attacks?

Clear sign of defeat right there.

7. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

if that is a clear sign of defeat then my record is like 1876- 4 on these boards. I have been called EVERY name in the book with impunity.

8. JET'S_my_name

JET'S_my_name Banned

See: Asks for a trade/will ask for a trade.

9. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

For the record, I have never personally attacked you. I have questioned your motives for being here at times, but I never attacked you.

10. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

In person not through sources if he goes that route.

11. Concerned_Citizen

Yeah, but when someone drops the debate and starts namecalling or getting into personal psychological stuff, like motivation for being here... that strikes me as a defeat. You've come after me about some psychological crap, so don't play innocent. Did that far more than just 4 times with me alone, I can tell ya that.

12. danangmarine68

danangmarine68 New Member

So let me get this straight, this is the debate that got dropped?

Looks more like a smart alack one liner to me.

SF

13. Concerned_Citizen

May be, but on topic. It IS a Tebow forum, is it not? I didn't accuse anyone of being pissed about their team winning last year. I didn't go into some dr. phil rant about some poster being here...

Man, leave that shit at the door.

14. Demosthenes9

Demosthenes9 Well-Known Member

There's a simple explanation. People pointed out facts to you and apparently, you couldn't understand them.

You would ignore facts that weren't convenient and would lie about things at the drop of the hat.

At some point, people like myself decided that it was a waste of time to actually try and discuss things rationally with you, and instead, spent out time pointing out what a liar you were and questioning your motivations for even being here.

It's not complicated.

15. Concerned_Citizen

Facts were pointed out to you too, but you chose to ignore each and every one of them that didn't point to Tebow being the greatest thing ever.

...and it isn't as if you never put words in my mouth and told me that I said things that I never did. I recall pointing it out to you several times, only to watch you hide under your desk and pop out with "liar liar pants on fire" a couple threads later. I even pointed out a few occaisions where I gave Tebow a compliment here and therer when you said I NEVER did. ...even pointed it out that it happened in threads YOU and I conversed in just hours before. Not surprisingly, you dodged it. So before you pull out that weak assed liar card again, take a look in the mirror. you just aren't qualified to play that card.

To each his own I guess. Liar.

#15 Concerned_Citizen, Dec 20, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2012
  16. Demosthenes9

Demosthenes9 Well-Known Member

LYING yet again, which is something to be expected by now.

You can't find a single post from me claiming that you never said anything good about Tebow.

Seriously dude, your game is worse than weak. I'm talking "Phaytal" level of inanity here.