this team is awful and this week unprepared

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by KurtTheJetsFan, Sep 30, 2007.

2. Mickey Shuler 82

Mickey Shuler 82 New Member

Again, I'm not saying Clemens shouldn't play at some point this year to see what we got. But your assumption is that Chad was the far and away reason for today's loss, and he wasn't. Isn't ironic that all the folks calling for Chad's head after throwing an interception intended for McCareins on the last play want to replace him with a QB who threw an interception intended for McCareins the last time he was on the field? Maybe you didn't catch that when you punched your TV in a huff.

Are you an impulsive knee jerker who wants the instant gratification of performing a change when you're really hoping for a change in performance? When you get rid of Chad, can you go find me two guards and a tackle while you're at it? How about a two-gap NT? Why end with a quarterback change?

Oh, and you throw checkdowns on the last drive, Einstein, because that's what the prevent defense gives you. You should have a bigger problem with Leon for getting tackled in the open field than with Chad for putting the ball where it logically should have gone. Or you should have an equally big problem with wonderboy Vilma for calling a timeout in Buffalo's final TD drive. Or, you should have a problem with Cotchery for not breaking 16 tackles for Pennington like he did Clemens in his two signature drives.

And don't go jump off the Outerbridge Crossing. I want to talk with you again.

3. KOWIE

KOWIE Active Member

4. KOWIE

KOWIE Active Member

6. KOWIE

KOWIE Active Member

i think theres a huge difference in the 2 ints. one was in his hands and he lost it, the other was thrown behind him and into the defenders hands. huge difference...i dont disagree with your view for the most part. but thats one thing i see very differently.

7. KOWIE

KOWIE Active Member

8. bpjets

bpjets New Member

umbarassing

9. zoobooz

zoobooz Member

Chad put 14 points on the board against a BAD defense. Clemens in there might make mistakes, but he's going to throw the ball down the field and give our RBs a little more room to manuever.

The longest pass Chad threw today was a 28 yard pass to Cotchery and the other over 20 was a 26 to Smith - I don't think he even attempted to throw anything longer than that because god forbid there be a defender anywhere close he'll have plenty of time to react and catch it himself. Then what about the hits Cotch and Coles took jumping for 6-7 yard passes today? Our receivers didn't even have a chance to run with it. Leon had some room, but those dump passes weren't exactly anything surprising. Chad has to go.

10. KOWIE

KOWIE Active Member

cotch is lucky his head is still attatched after that one throw over the middle that hung him out to dry...

11. PleaseWinSuperBowlJets

PleaseWinSuperBowlJets Active Member

I want to puke.
    Enough said.

12. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

So how many times did you see "Angry" Chad?

Moreover, that "Angry" Chad is what other competent QB is capable of even when he is NOT pissed.

13. supersonic

supersonic Well-Known Member

Just wondering...if Nuge makes his FG and Chad completes his lasts pass and Nuge makes the FG for the win, do you ever write this thread?