This forum will be closed later today...

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by Petrozza, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

I don't think I ever said that.

But I do know that for you to even find our forum, you must have been doing some heavy Tim Tebow Googling.

2. Concerned_Citizen

Concerned_Citizen New Member

You guys keep assuming much...

Didn't google it. Don't need to.

Someone who doesn't post in this forum much sent me and a few others the link telling me I'd get a kick out of it. And indeed I have with the comical lines like the one in my sig. Some real gems in there when nobody in there is going to give you anything but a thumbs up for idiocy like that. you guys are hilarious. That's why I'm bummed if Tebow is out of the league as I like having you guys around. It is sort of like hiring the handicapped as they are fun to watch.

#42 Concerned_Citizen, Apr 29, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2013
  3. JetFanInPA

JetFanInPA Well-Known Member

The right move at this point... I would have liked to see him get a shot last season given the play of Sanchez and McElroy.

Wish him the best of luck

4. MexicanJetsFan

MexicanJetsFan New Member

Hello guys, I'm new to this forum.

I think its great for both (Tebow and the Jets), I thought they'd cut Sanchez, but we still have 5 QBs...

5. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

I'm sure you'll still be following Tebow news even if he is out of the league. :lol:

6. Bannon

Bannon New Member

I still love to follow what's going on with him -- his special knack for driving people crazy, positively and negatively.

To the many, many Jets fans on the internet who have said it was really an ordeal putting up with Tebow's fans, I'm sorry you had to go through that. Doesn't seem all that bad to me, but I suppose everyone has their sensibilities -- and Lord knows, I've read numerous posts about how awful it was, how much it bothered you. Seems like I've read 10 of those kinds of posts for every one about Tebow.

So long.

(I'll probably still post. I'm an NFL junkie).

7. buddapaw

buddapaw Well-Known Member

Motion to tebowcut all March 2012 members from the roster of Ganggreen.com

All in favor say aye

8. SF MoneyBags

SF MoneyBags Member

It feels like the last day of high school and everyone is signing yearbooks and leaving one last quote for the underclassmen.
    The Jets have some good days ahead (honestly because it can't really get worse, unless Rex requires the team to practice in open toed cleats). Releasing Tebow and firing Tannenbaum are steps in the right direction. His followers will just have to move on to pwn other peoples' faces and petition the league to fire everyone who has hurt poor Timmy's feelings. 2013 may be a rough year too but at least we won't have fans of one player chirping every week. The Jets may break fans' hearts from time to time but it sucks ass to hear outsiders inside the compound talking so much shit. Glad to be rid of them.

9. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

Ok, lights out...