Things people do that piss you off.

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by eyedea, Mar 22, 2013.

1. wexy

wexy Member

The woman who plays Flo thought that she was doing a one commercial gig...

#81 wexy, May 28, 2013
    Last edited: May 28, 2013
  2. Dirty6Sanchez

Dirty6Sanchez Well-Known Member

Doctors office receptionists, they all suck at their jobs.

3. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

"Flo here, talking about saaavinnggg mooonnneeeeeeyyy"

4. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

2 lane is understandable if you are going 75 and everyone else is doing 55, the 55'ers should be in the right lane but if someone is coming up behind you, you really should move and get to the right.

There are signs that say "Slower traffic to the right" and "Left lane for Passing" so there really isn't any excuse for not moving...

That said, someone shouldn't be up your ass if you haven't had a safe opportunity to move to the right lane...

Maybe it's just me because I have a heavy foot... :breakdance:

5. JetsVilma28

The media today blows. It seems like the media has turned into one of the largest, if not the largest, businesses in America. When I lived in Ireland, watching tv there were like 2 commercials every 15mins. Here, there are like 15commercials every 2 mins. Every news station has to be "first" to report something so more than half the time the breaking news is more than half wrong. Finally, the power even just a simple headline can hold is amazing. I need a vacation. /rant

6. Angry Teste

Angry Teste Active Member

In a van down by the river.

I come on here once in a while, but work at a place that keeps track of these things.

I hate people who point out the weather that is currently occuring.

7. Mayhem

Mayhem Active Member

The merging thing is top on my list, and it is exponentially worse the slower traffic is moving.

Worst case scenario being traffic is practically at a dead stop, and the fuck that refuses to let anyone in front of him.

Rude drivers piss me off to no end. If you wouldn't do it in a queue, dont do it in your car.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

8. eyedea

eyedea Active Member

My new one is the people who use the self checkout at the store and have no idea how to use it.

PUT THE MILK IN THE FUCKING BAG!

9. wexy

wexy Member

People who text going up and down the stairs at the gym or subway.

10. JetsVilma28

Hahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

ha that is a good one. always see people gazing in amazement at the check out screen.

12. eyedea

eyedea Active Member

It's always the samething. People standing there with a gallon of milk in their hand with a look on their face like someone asked them the square root of a number.

13. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

People who comment on Facebook posts/photos/albums from years ago with an "lol" or "this was great". Awesome news dude, you could have just kept that to yourself.

14. eyedea

eyedea Active Member

Ok, ok let’s get into Facebook. nothing I mean NOTHING pisses me off more than the people who look for the pity party, “oh, I am sick been in the house for days” or “my illness” anything that people post when they are trying to get the “sympathy post in return. That just makes me hulk angry.

15. Angry Teste

Angry Teste Active Member

people who leave a newspaper in the stall...and I cringe at who would actually pick it up when they are sitting!

OK, here is something I intentionally do to piss someone off...if you drive a convertible, I will get in front of you and squirt my washer fluid...thats my Fuck You to you and your convertible!

16. wexy

wexy Member

everytime that i've been cranky and and thought about doing that I know that is the effect that its going to have and don't.

17. eyedea

eyedea Active Member

You're a good man Charlie Brown

I can one up that (also pisses me off when you have a friend that always has a better story) :)

This Nasty mofo at my old job use t eat chips all the time when he was in the shitter WHILE reading the paper. to top it all off, he would not wash his hands when he left. I interofficed about 200 pamphlets on proper bathroom etiquette.

I just text my friend, I don't remeber his last name but he had this blog. He use to blog about how his cat would piss allover his stuff. I will post it when my friend text me back with his name.

18. Satire?

Satire? Guest

i just move to the right lane, but what gets on my nerves is when there is only one lane due to construction or something and they're really close behind me. tonight i drove between two orange cones just to let them pass me. can't stand being tailgated like that. it's so rude.

19. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

It's not just a NY thing, trust me. I drove from Vegas to Ogden Utah this past weekend. About 7 hours of driving each way. Just me and the 5 year old. Going up not so bad, light traffic until SLC 6 hours away but coming back you go through St George, Utah which is at the very bottom of Utah and closer to California than it is Salt Lake but I start to encounter the Nevada plates and these fuckers drive 5 miles under the speed limit and refuse to get out of the way. Utah plates, no problem, considerate drivers, they move over and don't think twice, these Nevada assholes make you pass in the right. Drives me nuts. Same thing driving home from LA, as soon as you get close to Nevada the Nevada assholes refuse to move over.

Las Vegas must be the dumbest fucking city in America when it comes to road construction , they have been working on the same 2 mile stretch of highway since I moved here 14 fucking years ago. One night I was driving home and on the highway I see it going frm 5 lanes to 2... time to get off. Only problem, fucking road construction on the detour. I shit you not. How the fuck can you do road construction on the detour for road construction? It gets better, there was construction (that has also been going no for about 6 or 7 years) on the next street I need to get on.

Two streets run from the West side of the valley to the East, my son's school 20 minutes away from home sits right in the middle of them... you guessed it. Road construction at the same time on both.

Most of mine are driving related but I've got a few that aren't.

When I'm watching baseball tonight or Sportscenter I don't need to see two washout ex players like Doug Glanville or Tim Hasselbeck show me what this player does on a mock field. I'm not breaking down fucking film, I'm not a coach so why waste my time with this? I want scores and highlights, I don't need Herm Edwards telling me I'm born a male but need to become a man. Just give me the scores fuckos...

Whatever happened to when you are sitting at the drive through and the asshole in front of you has a large or odd order and rather than telling him to pull around to the side to wait they let him wait at the window while you on your half hour lunch break are stuck waiting for this bastard who ordered 8 Quarter Pounders Big Mac Style? Meanwhile you get two cold soggy cheeseburgers and old fries?

Chinese resturants that charge you for white rice? A buck? Really?

The "friend" who makes up shit about you when there are girls around so he looks cool. It's one thing if it really happened, I like to laugh at myself but don't make up stories. That leads me to pick a fight for you with the taco meat showing meathead at the other end of the bar and not have your back.....ooops

The girl who gets all drunk and flirty with you but at the end of the night she really just wanted the attention. Even worse when they get all fake flirty with their girlfriend who is also drunk.

The girl who wears essentially nothing at the bar and gives you a dirty look when she sees you checking her out.

The boss who micromanages... look buddy we're all adults. We don't need you up our asses because the work load is slow that day.

This is a big one and road related but the loser you see in the convertable sports car (out here I see a lot of non convertable very expensive foreign sports cars) who drives 10 miles under the speed limit. Look asshole, I understand you have a small dick but get the fuck out of my way. I've got a big dick and I'm in a hurry to bang your girlfriend.

20. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

^Win^

:rofl:

Sad part is that other than the different plates, it's all true...

oh, btw, a Buck for rice is a fuking life saver sometimes!