They Did it to Me Again

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Wahoo, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

answer the question

What was the lesson you learned?

2. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

Man this thread could have been epic if you just titled it "Oops, They did it to me again" Unfortunately as it is it is just a complete waste of space.

3. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

Another "poor me" thread? Fuck the OP and the sack of dicks he carries over his shoulder.

4. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

It's not that you don't have a right to voice your frustration because you do and I back that 100% but A) there are a million threads on this already and B) you offered absolutely no insight into why you are so upset other then they lost. We are not the Cubs of the NFL, there are plenty of other shitty franchises out there starting in Detroit and Buffalo.

Look at the fucking Vikings? They go 15-1 and quite possibly have the greatest team ever assembled and a kicker who hasn't missed a FG all year misses the biggest kick of the season in 98? They lost 4 SB's, they were 13-3 last year and lost in the NFC Title game yet again (don't wanna forget the 41-0 thrashing by the Gbitches) bring everybody back this season and they suck ass. They acquire a guy for a 3rd pick mid season and cut him 4 games later. That's a franchise I'd hate to be a fan of. They have no QB, no WRs (maybe Rice) and and old secondary. Talk about a window closing.

Our window is just opening but if you wanna go slit your wrists go right ahead.

5. DanR

DanR Active Member

Stop crying. Some of you Jet fans act like you're the only one who loses out. There are 32 NFL teams, think about it.

We had a good run, time to rebuild. Man up.

6. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Same. I was like "Wahoo is gonna be piiiiiiiiiiiised"

7. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

What was the lesson?

8. JetsTillDeath

JetsTillDeath New Member

Its fine to feel the way you do right now Wahoo - and you can come around here and bitch all you like, this is an open forum. However I implore you to keep on rooting with your heart and not your mind. The Jets can be a downright frustrating organization, but we have been to the POs 6 out of the last 10 years, and gone to the AFCCG two years in a row. Our QB is 24, our HC is going into his 3rd year and has players all over the NFL that want to play for him. Woody is a solid owner who wants to win and is willing to drop the cash to do so. Tanny has shown he can make the moves necessary to put a winner on the field (hence all the PO appearances).

Also, like many other people around here already said in this thread, would you rather cheer for the Browns? How about Detroit? Maybe the Bills? We went 11-5 this year and things are looking good for the NYJs. I am proud to be a Jets fan, even though my heart is aching today!

9. sackexchange

sackexchange Well-Known Member

Would you rather the Jets have lost to New England so you didn't have to get "suckered in"? Maybe a first round playoff loss to Indy could have prevented your suffering? Or maybe missing the playoffs entirely would have made it easier to deal with the disappointment??

I guess what I'm saying is - don't expect that "this is our year" every season. Just hope for the best, expect the worst and try to enjoy the ride without going too crazy.

10. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

What is the lesson you learned?

11. James Calvin

James Calvin Banned

One and out would have been SO much less painless.

Just ask the pats.

12. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Good Lord, do you know how hard it is to win a Super Bowl?

We've come 1 half away the past 2 years, we should be upset sure but extremely happy about our future.

Back to back AFC Championship games is nothing to sneeze at, even if we lose. Both times we had to go on the road to get to that point and this year we had to take out Brady and Manning.

I can't wait for the 2011 season, Mark will make a big jump and the core of our defense will be the same. 31 other teams aren't winning this year either, 28 other teams would've killed to be playing yesterday.

13. BK_Jetsfan

BK_Jetsfan New Member

This shit is cracking me the fuck up! Don't think Cakes is gonna stop until the question is actually, even remotely answered.

14. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

It'll be addressed elsewhere on this message board if I don't get an answer here soon.

15. BiG CHoPz

BiG CHoPz Member

Lol i thought i was going crazy. Scrolled up to see he asked like 4 times.

16. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

So you posted this pile of shit in order to be consoled by a bunch of pussy kids tossing off in their basements?

You got issues dude.

I already knew this from reading your shitty posts before but now it's certain.

17. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

lol

Yeah, this Wahoo guy has issues.

18. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Come on... I'm waiting to know what the lesson was. I really thought you'd get it out of him.

19. James Calvin

James Calvin Banned

This really hurt my fucking feelings.

I'm left handed.

20. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010