The Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by FITM, May 26, 2006.

1. ACertainShade

ACertainShade Banned

Sexual Chocolate. MMHMMM

The vintage Kane looks horrendous, I wanna know who it is ><

Freaking Kurt Angle. That's really not expected, but it makes perfect sense too. With all the ECW boys coming back, they'll have a large portion of that audience, but with Angle coming, they'll have alot of WWE people going over simply to see whats going on, hoping they'll be won over and stick around.

Plus, ECW isn't gonna be doing house shows correct? It gives Angle the rest he sorely needs...

2. hiker

hiker Well-Known Member

I did see, on 1wrestling, announcements for ECW house shows; so yes, they are

3. hiker

hiker Well-Known Member

I wonder if any of the people here belong to the "Mr. McMahon kiss my ass club"...:rofl:

4. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

that Kane looks like a damn retard :lol:

it looks nothing like the real old kane :lol:

5. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

When Smackdown had it's draft for the FIRST time a few years ago, it sucked....it always has ever since.

Actually WWE's downfall was the whole dividing of smackdown and raw. They should have kept it one big roster.

6. wa2k99

wa2k99 Active Member

Melina and Nitro to Raw, JBL gone, Undertaker wrestles once every 2 months, Orton suspended, Mark Henry is still there. Does SmackDown have anything left? Can Tazz please come out of retirement? I know his neck forced him out, but injured, I bet he can still have matches as good as most of the guys there.

And Kurt Angle in ECW. Come on now. A great surprise, yes. But wasn't this the same guy who was one of the lead heels at One Night Stand last year?

That said, I would LOVE to watch a Van Dam-Kurt Angle feud over a world title.

7. eyedea

eyedea Active Member

i watched wrestling for about 10 mins last night. WTF happend to HHH? hes got a big gut now and lost his muscles mass.

8. NYJetFan37

NYJetFan37 New Member

He stopped using roids...

Anyways, ECW will have house shows, but what really pisses me off is it will be taped during Smackdown...ugh

9. ACertainShade

ACertainShade Banned

Hopefully eventually they move ECW to it's on taping schedule if it succeeds.

posted this in the other thread as well..

This fued is gonna suck hard. This guy looks like Snitzchy or whatever, just less red...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Heh, looking at his notable matches...
    February 3-5, 2006--Live Event (RAW crew): Kane defeated The Freakin Deacon on a weekend house show tour (3)..

lawl, theyve had this crap fued going for awhile...

10. FITM

FITM 2006 TGG.com Best Photoshop Artist Award Winner

11. odessa14

odessa14 Banned

The one guy I would love to see back in the new ECW is tied up in freaking TNA. Hopefully when his contract expires, he'll make the jump. For me he made ECW.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also he might be coming back , as he his contract is almost up with TNA.

[​IMG]

also he was one of my faves to, just a total bad ass and the WWE had to go and ruin him.

[​IMG]

12. FITM

FITM 2006 TGG.com Best Photoshop Artist Award Winner

WWE didn't ruin Rhyno. Rhyno had a bad attitude backstage. WWE gave him more than enough chances to fix it. He never did.

13. Drew

Drew Active Member

14. PRPitbull

PRPitbull Active Member

I went apeshit when I saw ECW drafted Angle. I literally havent been this excited about wrestling in ages. I was telling someone how ECW isnt the same without Taz, but it looks like Angle is going to fill the void nicely. We got a new "Human Suplex Machine" in Angle, plus hes an awesome heel. Im so amped to see Angle in ECW. All they need is Benoit and Matt Hardy and its a wrap.

#54 PRPitbull, May 30, 2006
    Last edited: May 31, 2006
  15. ACertainShade

ACertainShade Banned

They DIDN'T draft Tazz tho.

RVD/Angle

Not unless there is more BS like the last draft where there was a bunch more picks on the WWE website.

16. ButtleMan

ButtleMan New Member

Rhyno kind of killed himself. Aftert last years Wrestlemania, he had a very public "disagreement" with his wife in the hotel lobby/bar. That was the end of Rhyno but as you know, no matter what anyone has done, as long as Vince believes he can make some money of off them, he will bring them back.

17. odessa14

odessa14 Banned

I meant they ruined Justin, they coulda done so much with him. He's a total bad ass. I remember seeing him in ECWwhere Tomy Dreamer just won the title and out Comes Credible(sp) and beats him down. Tommy is bloody in the corner and Justin is in his face yelling give me a title shot, right here right now!! Finally Tommy does and well Justin wins and Tommys wife turns on him and goes with Justin. After seeing that, I was liek wow Justin Credible is great. So yeah in typical WWE fashion, they screwed up Justin when they had him, just like so many others(Scott Steiner, nWo, etc).

Sorry if I was not clear before.

#57 odessa14, May 30, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2005
  18. wa2k99

wa2k99 Active Member

Oh, you mean Aldo Montoya!

19. Exit 117

Exit 117 Active Member

What's up with ECW? Is it still WWE owned? Not the storyline, the actual deal. What the hell?

20. ACertainShade

ACertainShade Banned

Yeah WWE owns the rights to everything ECW.