The Ukrainian situation

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by typeOnegative13NY, Feb 14, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Liam Neason is going to nail that line

2. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Who needs Liam Neeson? This guy can do the acting role too.

FJF likes this.
  3. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

I can't wait until President Zelensky offers Vladmir Putin a plate of Chicken Kiev. We ain't playin' chicken, you ain't playin' chicken, but you're a chicken. So, does Putin go home with his tail between his legs? No. Is he getting embarrassed? Yes

4. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

attack on Russian armored vehicles in the suburbs of Kiev

typeOnegative13NY likes this.
  5. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

Russia apparently has 50% of its assembled force in action. Has started moving launchers that use thermobaric weapons.

regarding those types of weapons, and as inhumane as this invasion is in the first place..when is the line crossed in regards to those type weapons being used, and the international community has to step in?

#545 typeOnegative13NY, Feb 26, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2022
    Jonathan_Vilma likes this.
  6. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Yeah I mean they’ve surely committed war crimes already but this might push them over the line where the West moves in.

Found the below interesting. Jennifer Griffin is the most reliable news sources Fox has.

7. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

Just saw a video of a TOS-1A launcher being moved to the border around Belgorod. Those things are pretty scary:

8. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

If by some miracle Zelenskyy survives and Ukraine wins, there's only one actor who could play him and do him justice.

Zelenskyy

papapump likes this.
  9. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

As I mentioned before, the entire story about 13 Ukrainian border guards who supposedly died on Snake Island after telling a Russian warship to f*ck off could have been just a blatant propaganda piece.

State Border Guard Service: There is hope all Ukrainian defenders of Snake Island may be alive

I immediately smelled BS after seeing that the Russian warship announced itself as "I am a Russian military ship!" It would have been something like "I am {name} {rank} of the Russian Federation Navy."

10. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

If I and millions of others fell for it hook line and sinker and it turns out to be a hoax that's almost even better. The Ukranians out trolled Putin at his own game.

#550 jetophile, Feb 26, 2022
  11. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

12. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

I’d like to think he’ll be too humble to do it.

13. Kryoptix

Kryoptix Well-Known Member

Putin has claimed very openly MANY times that the URSS collapse was the worst thing to ever happen to Russians and that his dream would be to see them "united" again. That's why ALL these former URSS nations are/were running to join NATO.

This is Putin attempt (considering his age and past failure) to correct that. He also now has his strongest ally with China.

14. Kryoptix

That "protest" was also an occupation and they were blocking aid/roads for the population to exercise their life. Also for the dictator comments. Trudeau asked 30 days for emergy act and it lasted 2 days after that it was scrapped. Most canadians are thankful for that even those that Hate Trudeau. Actually, most canadians believe he is too weak with protesters and in general.

15. DetroitRed

DetroitRed Well-Known Member

Oh, so now the population exercising their life is a concern. The last 2 years it didn’t matter. And, I’m sure you’re correct. The people there love big government. Canada has state media, and Hollywood as a backup. Even liberal media in the US knew that was a tyrant move. War emergency on your own people…. gotta be jerking me

the fact that Canada elected a Castro and CCP supporter is all you need to know about them

16. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

It's kinda funny seeing these anti-gun advocates celebrating Ukrainian citizens taking up arms to defend themselves.

SOXXX2, bicketybam and DetroitRed like this.
  17. bicketybam

bicketybam Well-Known Member

Send in this guy![​IMG]

18. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

I guess the protestors here the last 2 years weren’t blocking every day life, and affecting anyone by burning shit down. I’m sure the people who lived in the chop zone, didn’t feel their lives were stalled at all.

REVISion likes this.
  19. Kryoptix

You are totally clueless about canadians and our politics if you believe so. Stop watching Fox News or Twitter regarding Canadian politics.

Nobody wanted to use "Emergency Act", not even Trudeau. But that was becoming beyond ridiculous. They set-up Spa, Toilets, Housing, in the streets, oh yeah and constant honking! It was a celebration of Freedom, right... So yes, they were exercising their freedom of speech/contest while affecting the life of local citizens.

Imagine a convoy blocking the street of a capital city with the request to "end all mandates". Newsflash to ALL american that are not aware. The mandates are provincial decisions not federal! That's like blaming the president of the united states for a state decision. They cannot change the constitution otherwise the federal government cannot do anything about it except make recommandations to province. Then, as we have seen dip of covid infection, the provinces are finally gradually removing covid mandates then the protest shifted their message as to remove the government in place.... fair we have a democracy with elections and at the last election which happened literally 6 months ago the liberal party of Trudeau was elected in a minority government. So then how exactly you plan to remove the government? Occupying the capital city is the way to go? Organising a coup? How about this... convincing a majority of canadian and winning a damn election?!

But apparently you believe we elected a Castro (that is the funniest most propagandish bullshit I have read on this board) so is he Hitler or Castro? Or both :rolleyes: ps. I did not even vote for him and could not case less about him. It just show you propagandist in full force when you actually believe this.

As for Canadians, we are peaceful and we support each other. The only thing that piss off the most in life is other foreign entities telling us how we should be, act and interfere with our political decisions/choices. Are we in agreement 100% of the time? Obviously not as in any normal democracy. Contrary to what you might believe we are free to believe whatever we want in Canada. Nobody is controlling our life either. We have a strong sense of community and have social democracy policies which irk many people at the south of our borders though.

I can sense that some american are more align with Putin than with Trudeau which is laughable but well whatever. Anything with the name liberal in it make them flip. Better support dictators and true totalitarian regime than a democratic and peaceful country like Canada then... for the record I believe Trudeau political career is done, he has been way too weak and most canadian are turning against him.

#559 Kryoptix, Feb 26, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2022
    Ralebird and JackBower like this.
  20. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

I dont admire any government or any leader at all.

You are the fool to think NATO are the "Good Guys" and Russia are the "Bad Guys". They are both bad guys. You are the definition of brainwashed.

The same people cheering on Ukrainians killing Russians for invading Ukraine, are the same ones who cheered on the US killing Iraqis when the US invaded Iraq.

Remember the US felt threatened because of Nuclear bombs? You think Russia might be feeling the same way if Ukraine joins NATO?

"But Iraq are the bad guys and the US are the good guys" right? So its justified im sure......

#560 SOXXX2, Feb 26, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.