The Return of The Hidden Production: A Quinnen Williams story

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by 6-10 once again, Feb 10, 2020.

1. boozer32

boozer32 Well-Known Member

Very honest assesment of the horrors of Jets draft choices. QW should have never been drafted by the Jets.. He'll be gone in 3 years.

6-10 once again likes this.
  2. boozer32

Josh Allen and I say this wanting him on draft day. Never wanted another turd BPA. That is exactly what we got in QW. Maccagnan committed a criminal act drafting that bum. Only the Jets can let a horrible GM run a draft and then fire him.

tomdeb and ColoradoContrails like this.
  3. 6-10 once again

6-10 once again Well-Known Member

Thank you Boozer. You are very enlightened in your thoughts. Hopefully Douglas is not another BPA fool

boozer32 likes this.
  4. boozer32

i don't want to wait that long. They should try to unload him now. DT are limited players anyway

ColoradoContrails likes this.
  5. boozer32

I sure hope so. The Jets are long overdue for some success...long overdue.

6. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

You sound angry. That puts you in Stage 2.

FJF likes this.
  7. 6-10 once again

If you have been reading this thread you would realize I have said that stage 2 is fluid and that even those like myself who have reached acceptance are prone to bouts of anger

Only jets fans who are completely detached are able to avoid bouts of stage 2

8. DefenseWinsChampionships

How was I suspended for making "LONG POST'S" during the off-season while calling for Le'Veon Bell before he became a Jet, but yet this shit is allowed?

A freaking novel that's even longer than "DWC's longest posts" has been created, in order to sham a Jet who just finished his rookie season while making fat, overweight and disgusting remarks/insults etc within a post that has even more characters than what I've been warned not to post; without being perma banned. If I had created this thread? Locked. Deleted. Suspended and banned.

I don't post long posts anymore. That was prohibited. Can no longer talk Jets football as I once did as a kid around here. I was forced to chance the style of how I once enjoyed and had a good time posting with. I was warned if I made a post with a lot of characters; that I'm no longer welcomed. Will not mention any names. But a specific moderator inboxexd me two minutes before banning me for like 90 days or some crap. Because I made a Le'Veon Bell thread. While he was still a Pittsburgh Steeler. I posted stats both regular season and postseason. I posted videos consisting of regular season and playoff highlights. And reasons why I thought he could help both Darnold and our offense. I put effort into it. He wasn't a free agent yet. Was simply holding out. No media was even linking Bell to the Jets @ the time just yet. And here I was, lol I was freaking threatened to "significantly" shorten my thoughts and posts or be banned but yet this crap is allowed on here? What hypocritical type of hypocrite horseshit is this?

Truth be told. Those inbox messages/threats while warning me not to make lengthy posts (from 1 mod) has stopped me from enjoying talking Jets football as I once did around here (2009-2010 were classic old-school throwback football talks for me); rather than one liners (consisting of Twitter types of fillers) that I've been forced to post with for over a year now. Kind of takes the fun away from a writer.

Yes. My post above was "long". But not nearly as long as the one created while (fat) shamming Quinnen Williams. And that. To me. Is sad.

IIMeanDeanII and Mogriffjr like this.
  9. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Well-Known Member

yeah the guy who started this thread is a clown IMO, but no reason to even bother engaging otherwise. Sucks i haven’t seen you around though.

#89 Mogriffjr, Feb 12, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2020
  10. DefenseWinsChampionships

I pop up and post here and there. Just really short sentences and fillers. No more effort and imagination. They took my long posts away and turned me into yet another crap poster around here. Oh well. But yea good to see you around Mog too bad I ran into you within this crap thread and not one in which was created with intelligent conversation instead. They should pull the "DWC rule" on this one and lock, delete, erase and suspend this guy for "long winded post's" and if not I'm calling for either a Florida recount or I'm calling hypocritical hypocrite type of horseshit but either way I think it's pretty funny. So long TGG and hello Twitter.

11. 6-10 once again

Personally I don’t think any posters should be banned unless they go truly over the line and harass other members.

I think you should be allowed to post to your hearts content, I do think there should be a thread limit on the amount of threads posted by each user but to me what you say you posted sounds fine. This board is an outlet for many fans and I genuinely feel for you. Have you tried getting them to reconsider the ban, it sounds like this could be hashed out if both parties go in with an open mind.

My shame against Quinnen is more soft body shaming than it is fat shaming although yes it does come across as the latter. In the future I will try to keep my comments focused on his softness as opposed to his girth.

This is the only place I have where I can post about Quinnen in this manner. elsewhere I need to be tamer and god forbid I mention he is a bust, it’s not nearly as fun. Like you this is my outlet.

12. DefenseWinsChampionships

He's not a bust. He dominated the SEC and showed a lot of promise as a rookie once getting his feet wet. Vernon Gholston was a bust. Q. Williams is going to become great. I'm a die hard fan of defense. You either draft or sign a pass rusher and Quinnen Williams will absolutely feast. I don't think you'll appreciate the true promise of Quinnen Williams until you see a talented outside pass rushing OLB lined up over him. And then you'll realize how much havoc he's going to cause. We no longer have Mo Wilkerson, Sheldon Richardson or Snacks Harrison so it's a blessing we've moved on with Quinnen Williams because he's going to become the sole reason why our defensive line will battle within the trenches moving forward. He's way better than you think.

13. 6-10 once again

More like a jester but I respect your opinion. There is a reason to engage though. The Leo model was made to help fellow fans

14. DefenseWinsChampionships

He's not a bust. He dominated the SEC and showed a lot of promise as a rookie once getting his feet wet. Vernon Gholston was a bust. Q. Williams is going to become great. I'm a die hard fan of defense. You either draft or sign a pass rusher and Quinnen Williams will absolutely feast. I don't think you'll appreciate the true promise of Quinnen Williams until you see a talented outside pass rushing OLB lined up over him. And then you'll realize how much havoc he's going to cause. We no longer have Mo Wilkerson, Sheldon Richardson, Snacks Harrison or Leonard Williams; so it's a blessing that we've moved on with Quinnen Williams moving forward, because he's going to become the sole reason why our defensive line will battle within the trenches moving forward. He's way better than you think and because of him we were able to trade Leonard Williams while adding draft picks.

15. HomeoftheJets

If you're prone to bouts of anger, then you haven't reached acceptance yet. Which means you're also in denial, i.e. Stage 1. With regression this fast, you could be a Jet.

16. 6-10 once again

Im a bit confused by your post my friend.

The Leo model has always stated that the anger stage is a fluid one. Being prone to bouts of anger does not prevent one from reaching acceptance, only detachment.

I wonder if there is a different model that you created and are following ? Because your thoughts and views on acceptance are not in line with that of the Leo model.

17. NFLDayspast

NFLDayspast Active Member

You are 100% correct in everything you say. I agree whole heartedly on the weight issues and here is why- how much is the number 3 pick being paid to play football professionally. When you are being paid millions to play a sport you have to be in phenomenal shape. Most of us go to the gym before or after work- it is Williams job to be in shape- right now on Feb days like this Q. Williams should be living at the gym.

Find me a number 3 pick-outside a QB who does not play that had as minimal impact their rookie year as Williams did- they are all busts. There is not a player taken at 3 who had as bad a year as Williams did that ever came back to justify being selected so high.

Q williams is already a bust because he was taken at 3. If the Jets were picking at 20 and Williams fell I say you run the risk and take him but there has never been a number 3 pick who has been so unproductive.

18. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Not true. Gerald McCoy had a half sack more than Quinnen Williams and three more tackles for a loss on the 28th ranked run defense his rookie year. He was selected third overall. Dante Fowler only had four sacks as an edge rusher and struggled to get on the field (1 start). He's set to cash in this offseason.

He was still a solid cog in the top NFL run defense. He needs to get better and have a better sophomore campaign. But this thread is the definition of an overreaction.

FJF likes this.
  19. HomeoftheJets

Now it sounds like you're bargaining.

20. 6-10 once again

Draft a #3 overall to be a solid cog in the run game... that doesn’t sound too great my friend.

I don’t see how your post disproves the other poster. It seems McCoy had the better rookie year on literally every level.. More sacks, more passes defended, more tackles for loss, and the one big one you left out.... 2 forced fumbles.

In Quinnen’s collegiate and now nfl career he has still not once separated body from ball. Goes back to him being soft .

Sure DT’s aren’t big fumble forcers but he literally has none. He doesn’t have the mentality imo.