The Return of The Hidden Production: A Quinnen Williams story

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by 6-10 once again, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

I see you are pissed because that kid is so fat according to your standard. That's okay.

That said - while I am leaning toward [Q is also a failed Mac pick] camp, I will need more - a LOT more - data to confirm that he is indeed a bust.

2. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

And yet an offensive lineman that looks like a 320 pound bowl of jello puts this guy on his ass 29 out of 30 times!

LF911SC likes this.
  3. 6-10 once again

6-10 once again Well-Known Member

The fact that you are already talking about his “high floor” as a run stopping nose tackle let’s me know that deep down you already know Quinnens fate, but are unwilling to accept it. Like when your dog dies while you are a young child and your parents say they brought it to a farm to play and live out its days.

But as of now I think you are stuck in a very unfortunate stage my friend. Those who studied the Leo model would say you are deep in the stage of denial. But you show signs of hope, you aren’t in the dreaded rarely talked about stage 0, which is delusion.

The denial river runs deep in you my brother but you are not yet drowning. Stay strong

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  4. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

well he's already under contract for that long so, I guess yeah?

5. 6-10 once again

Offensive line is a premium position of value. Fatties on the O line are more acceptable due to the lack of supply

And I don’t think Aaron Donald is getting knocked on his ass 29/30 times .. Quinnen for sure but Donald not too often

6. dmw

dmw Well-Known Member

This is a great and creative post! I love the stages! LOL

6-10 once again likes this.
  7. dmw

dmw Well-Known Member

The key quote in this post:
    It was a no-brainer to take Josh Allen (the pass-rusher) over Williams. Gase understands this. McCagnan did not.

8. 6-10 once again

Resident therapist for blown signings and picks maybe. Definitely not a genius. I believe I have even personally on this board called myself an idiot. But when it comes to this stuff I’m just good at calling bullshit before the masses. See trumaine, Leo and now soon to be Quinnen.

I want to help you all get through this, we are a family ya know. And each member has to do their part. I’ll try not to be hard on myself though , that is good constructive advice my friend.

9. ColoradoContrails

ColoradoContrails Well-Known Member

Nice effort. But you do realize that unless someone realizes they need help, and is open to receiving it, the best intentioned assistance will only fall on deaf ears, right? Denial is bigger and more powerful than de' Nile.

As to dumping QW now, if I could get a #1 for him I'd do it, but I doubt he draws interest at that price. I think we're stuck with having to hope he blossoms into something close to what was predicted, even though I'm very skeptical he will. Giving him away at this point doesn't make sense. If I had my druthers, I would like to get in the "Way Back Machine" and go back and undo every pick Macc made, but unfortunately the last guy to use the "Way Back Machine" left it back there in the past. I'm pinning what's left of my negligible hope on Douglas finally being the right guy to build this team into a winner. On that score, much will be revealed this off-season. I don't expect him to rebuild this train wreck in one season, but I do expect to see major progress - measurable, quantifiable progress - this year.

Good luck with your recovery.

tomdeb and NYJetsO12 like this.
  10. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Since U R a newbie to this board U will learn real quickly the denial that most poster on this board have. Just let them pass by since they have zero logic or common sense take my word for it :mad:

11. championjets69

At this time based on his 2020 results a #1 is way, way. way is probably out of the question:mad:

12. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

13. FJF

14. ColoradoContrails

ColoradoContrails Well-Known Member

Most likely, but it's possible that given his age and small body of work (no reverse pun intended:p), there may be some "smart" GM out there who believes he can be the one to unlock his "huge potential".

As I said, it's not likely so I think we're going to have to hope for the best (and we know where that always leads Jets fans).

15. 6-10 once again

Thank you FJF, the hidden production is very strong with Quinnen, I have seen hidden production like this only once before but with a different Williams named Leo.

Resist the urge to think it’s anywhere near worth a #3 overall pick. I know you can do it! We have gotten this far together, I ain’t giving up on ya

I do feel bad for the man who posted these videos does anyone want to link him to this thread ? I fear he is possibly in stage 0 delusion :(

16. FJF

Honestly , this thread is Ass.

17. 6-10 once again

Have you reached stage 2: Anger!?

I’m getting proud my friend what a step, I agree that Quinnen for his draft capital is complete ass . Let it out brother.

18. championjets69

It his love for bowles that is blinding him :mad:

19. 6-10 once again

Yes anger is often said to be a fluid phase of the Leo model. Even those like myself who have reached acceptance are subject to bouts of stage 2

I think you are closer than most on this board to acceptance, you yourself seem to know that as well.

Have you had or been having any daydreams lately of what it would be like to have an extra late first or 2nd round pick instead of big Q?

20. FJF

Yawn.