The Patriots sign-stealing / radio scandal - Official Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by MayoGate, Sep 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Knowing the defensive signals is an insurmountable disadvantage at this level.

2. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Please post what he says for those of us away from the TV. Thanks!

TBTF

3. allan1

allan1 Active Member

Richard Nixon, Pete Rose....Bill Belichick.

I want him THROWN OUT OF THE LEAGUE!

4. Gubernaculum

Gubernaculum New Member

5. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Brilliant .

6. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

:rofl: :rofl: :up: would you be offended if I added the asterick to my sig

7. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Thanks dude. Good vid.

TBTF

8. dubagedi

dubagedi New Member

Well first I would like to say that I think everyone here can agree that nobody on the Jets has ever cheated in any way. Nobody is on PEDS and nobody ever steals signs. We can also agree that the Pats never could have seen the signs without the video. It would be physically impossible for a guy in the coaches box to take out some binouculars or for players to look over themselves.

The only logical conclusion is that the Patriots stole signs and those helped them because they lit the Jets up. The Pats should be forced to give us Tom Brady and their redord should automatically be 0-16 for the 2007-2008 season. Also, all of the super bowl victories should be nulified. Once again, we know that nobody else does this and we know that the Pats used this video for that game ergo we know that THE JETS RULEEE<333!!!1111 and the PATS R EVIL!!!

9. KOWIE

KOWIE Active Member

thats gotta be the most common sense approach ive seen. my hats off to you.

10. Chrebet86

Chrebet86 Active Member

i dont give a hell about them losing draft picks, that can only hurt them so long, or not at all even,

i dont care about them forfiting the win or us even being given the win, i dont want it damnit

i dont care about suspensions or fines on the coaches, although that is along the right track

i want MAJOR publicity on this i want it blown out that the pats arent this epitimy of football and america, i want their false legacy and belichicks false legacy exposed for what they really are,

i want them to go down as the 1919 white sox of football, the team that defiled football, the new raiders...dirtbags

i want nothing taken from them but their dignity and pride, because they obviusly hold no value to it

11. VickBlows

VickBlows Active Member

I think Mandumbass should be punished. There have been allegations of Bellichicken cheating for years; one would have to assume that Man-not-such-a-genius had to have had first hand knowledge of this actually happening.

What – did he assume Bellibitch’s integrity would prevent him from ass plowing an old friend? What a friggin’ dumb ass.

Nice job Manherm

12. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

The Jets are not the wronged party here the fans of NFL football have been striped of their right to see a competitive sport played fairly. Every NFL fan who goes to games or watches commercial TV games has been ripped off by this. This is more like the Pete Rose betting on Baseball it goes to the heart of the integrity of the game.

The Jets should get nothing. Bellicheck should be permantly banned from the NFL and the league should take over the Patriots franchise, suspend Kraft until he finds a suitable owner to sell to.

13. 319-1-x4

319-1-x4 New Member

I give the prick Belishit no praise or respect for anything he`s done in the NFL. He`s been cheating his entire career. The NFL has always had signal stealers, but in this day and age with all the technology, it`s a bit too easy to beat the other teams when you know exactly what they`re gonna do. Remember the New York Giants vs the Minnesota Vikings a few years back? The Vikings had one of the most explosive offenses and they lost to the Giants 41-0. The Giants had found some geek somewhere who was able to tap into the Vikes headsets and have the Giants coaches listen in to exactly every play called and the snap counts. Nothing was ever done about it though because of the influence Mara had on the league. Also Parcells use to cheat all the time too. He`d have the garage doors opened when opposing kickers were trying for FG`s. They created some wacky winds in the Meadowlands stadium. No one wins fair and square anymore and the most depressing thing is, the Jets have never learned how to do it themselves.

With the way the salary caps are and the way players jump ship every season in this league of Parody, it hasn`t effected the Patriots at all. Everyone thought NE and their Belishits were smart people and found a way to establish a dynasty in this league of Parody. He`s been cheating and deserves to be banned from the NFL along with Kraft. The Patriots franchise should be folded up and a new franchise awarded to a new owner who take the new team to a new state like NH, VT, ME. RI or CT. No more NFL in MA. Thats what they deserve up there for this.

14. Slobberknocker

Slobberknocker New Member

Patriot Mess Gets Messier

This just in from PFT. I need to take a shower now.

WERE PATS WIRING DEFENSIVE PLAYERS, TOO?

The situation regarding the New England Patriots and the allegations/proof that they have stolen defensive signals is unofficially getting weirder.

The signal stealing flap is relevant only to defensive signals, since all offensive calls are made by radio.

But we're now aware of suspicions/rumors regarding efforts by the Pats to get a leg up as to opposing offenses. Specifically, we're told that it's believed that, during the 2006 season, the Patriots were putting microphones on defensive linemen in order to capture the offensive line calls and the quarterback audibles.

Then, the audio and the video of the game would be matched up, and the defensive players would be given the code at halftime.

15. GangGreen04

GangGreen04 Active Member

Dont know bout the source but this just go wierder. Wire Tapped Patriot Scum????

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

read and react....
    if this turns out to be true, i say the league should retract the superbowl wins.... gimme a break, wtf is the point of football if you know what play is coming.... well coached my ass, i could get a football team ready if i knew every play that was coming out of the opponents huddle.

ps. i forgot the t in got in the title, my bad...

16. Tennessee Jet

Tennessee Jet New Member

Huh? Oh, man. How could this possibly be proven? If true, this is some serious stuff.

17. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Isn't this basically what Jason Taylor said the fish did against the Pats last year?

18. Slobberknocker

Slobberknocker New Member

Sorry about the duplicate thread. Mods merge?

It's absolutely disgusting! We don't play in your division or conference, but as a fan of football I'm appalled.

Stripped draft choices are not enough. If these allegations are proved true, a big fat asterisk will exist in the minds of fans everywhere next to those three Super Turd Bowls.

And in the same year as the Mike Vick mess. Wow. What a black eye for the sport I love.

19. Chrebet86

Chrebet86 Active Member

me n biggs think alike, posted same time lol

20. BonScott

BonScott Active Member

The NYJets now play in a wrestling federation. If this true the NFL BS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.