The Original Cesspool

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Scikotic, Nov 22, 2009.

?

Who contributes the most to this heap of shit thread?

1. Jtrain

27 vote(s)
    32.5%
  2. Tanknyc

22 vote(s)
    26.5%
  3. firemanedjr

4 vote(s)
    4.8%
  4. TurktheJetFan

6 vote(s)
    7.2%
  5. I love Beer

11 vote(s)
    13.3%
  6. Is this the new trash talking forum?

13 vote(s)
    15.7%
  1. Talisman

Talisman Active Member

holy shit is this thread for real?

2. GreyhoundJet

GreyhoundJet Active Member

Can we stop him from making threads?

3. dco20

dco20 New Member

THIS FUCKING TEAM SUCKS. FUCK THIS TEAM AND FUCK SANCHEZ. I HAVE FUCKING HAD IT. 28 YEARS OF WATCHING THIS FUCKING TEAM AND I'VE JUST ABOUT HAD IT. EVEN THROUGH THE BAD YEARS, THIS SHIT IS THE WORST BECAUSE THEY'RE BETTER THEN THIS. AT LEAST YOU EXPECTED IT WHEN THEY HAD NO TALENT. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GO AND WASTE A DOMINANT DEFENSIVE PERFORMANCE LIKE THAT AND LAY SUCH A FUCKING EGG ON OFFENSE. FUCK SANCHEZ AND FUCK SHOTTY. YOU WANNA BAN ME FOR LANGUAGE GO AHEAD. FUCK THIS SHIT. I'VE HAD IT!

And for all those who tell me to go ahead and "quit being a fan," well f you too. I've payed for tickets and supported this organization for 25 years. I've made my commitment to this organization financially and emotionally. I've just had it

**edit** i know that the special teams was even worse then sanchez so it's not all on him, but you can't keep throwing picks and turning the ball over. He just kills them. But in this case the FG Unit killed them

Ok, so you're done. Goodbye. If you are that fed up, well then, be gone! But you still keep posting. Make up your mind there little fella. If your done, please be done and stop being a cancer to this thread, web site, and jets fans. I understand the frustration, but I don't understand those that say that they are done and yet won't get the hell out! Your negativity isn't doing anyone any good, so abide by your own words and be gone and maybe we can get some fresh perspective going and help build something rather than tear it down.

#323 dco20, Dec 20, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2009
  4. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

Actually,this is a message board for fans and a proper place to vent. The reaction after a game is a reasonable one. I've been saying i'm done for almost 30 years now.

5. Cotch Grab

Cotch Grab New Member

You can feel at lot of things about today. Anger, despair, frustration, hatred. One thing no Jet fan should feel today is surprise.

Of course something like this was going to happen today. It HAD to. Unless this wouldn't be the New York Jets.

6. phubbadaman

phubbadaman Well-Known Member

The team was 4-6. It's great to be .500 this late in the season. This team wasn't supposed to go to the playoffs anyway.

7. Cotch Grab

Cotch Grab New Member

No offense, but what the hell does that mean???? Nobody thought the Cardinals were going to make the Super Bowl at the beginning of last season. Did that make it less disappointing when they lost?

Who cares what people thought in August? Its December, and this team could have definitely been in the playoffs.

They have nobody to blame but themselves, and to hide behind the predictions of some before the season, or the amount of experience their players have, is both cowardly and inane.

8. jetsyoung

jetsyoung New Member

You are absolutely right!

The Eagles and Ravens petition the NFL and have the game moved to 4PM but the Jets brass basically tells the fans to kiss their ass! Blatant disregard for the fans - Woody sucks!!

9. dco20

dco20 New Member

"Actually,this is a message board for fans and a proper place to vent. The reaction after a game is a reasonable one. I've been saying i'm done for almost 30 years now."

I understand what you are saying, as I've been around the game longer that 30 years now. My thought is, is that maybe the reaction needs to change. You have to admit, the JETS fan is the most negative, whooaa is me, fan that ever existed. Basically, a total and complete crap attitude. We can bitch and complain about the team being the same 'ol JETS, and yet we're the same 'ol shitty fans we've always been. We need to clean up amongst ourselves. If your one of those that are done with it, adios, goodbye, you won't be missed at all.

10. Benny the Jet

Benny the Jet Active Member

yeah, i can see how my tirade after a brutal loss is affecting the entire jets fan base and prohibiting the organization from building something special (as opposed to tearing it down). talk about needing some prospective buddy!

it's amazing to me how so many of jets fans can so easily accept being mediocre year after year after year. sorry if i offend you, but i couldn't give a shit whether you like me or not, nor do i care if you like whether i post or not. fact of life...sorry dude!

11. Benny the Jet

and who are you to question the legitimacy of any fan on or off this board. as far as I'm concerned, i think the jets fan base is a pretty damn loyal fan base that has put up with a ton of good and bad for many years. seeing as how there hasn't been an overwhelming amount of success over the past few years, I'd say anybody still on board following this team is a pretty solid fan. otherwise they would have jumped ship long ago.

12. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

How fucking gay is it when someone disowns the Jets after every loss? It's fucking ridiculous

13. dco20

dco20 New Member

I thought you were done? Why are you still posting? Or maybe you were just looking for some sympathy? I guess when I say something, I mean it. A REAL Jets fan isn't milktoast.

14. dco20

dco20 New Member

I'm gonna give you the benefit of a doubt, and guess that you are a young guy, with not much experience. That I can understand. On the other hand, your not a young guy, and your just ignorant. So, which is it? I'll understand if you need to take a moment and phone a Giants fan to figure it out.

15. Benny the Jet

you're right...i was looking for some sympathy. thanks for being here to talk it out with me man! and what exactly was it that you said that you meant so much and makes you so REAL?

i keep going back to read what you've written but nothing really jumps out as being so REAL

16. TurkJetFan

TurkJetFan Well-Known Member

your second paragraph is something i completely agree with....

jets fans seem to just accept this shit year in and out....and especially on this board when someone doesn't they get ostracized and isolated...its ridiculous...some people on here really baffle me...they jump on people who are livid with this teams performance year in and out...

its probably because some jets fans are just losers in life and would actually like the team less if they actually succeeded....if they actually won they would no longer identify. just a theory.

to question anyones loyalty who posts on a jets message board is crazy....if someone posts regularly on here they are without question a diehard jets fan...there are some that just come and go but the regulars are diehards any way anyone on here tries to spin it.

Take that IATA character for example...he came on here spinning his temperamental social political bullshit and i wonder where he has been??

#336 TurkJetFan, Dec 20, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2009
  17. Benny the Jet

it's simply amazing to me as well. i can't understand how fans are always ostracized on this board when they complain about anything. sorry if i want to expect more from an organization then .500 football year after year.

and for the record, i've never once disowned this team on this board. prior to today, i've always tried to see the glass half full. even after today, i am still excited about the future, but I have a real problem with the current state of the team. as i've said repeatedly...it's one thing to have rookie mistakes, but it's something totally different to be unable to preform basic football plays (i.e. ,field goals, catching snaps, etc.)! that wouldn't even be accepted on the collegiate level

18. sunnygs97

sunnygs97 New Member

bumping the cesspool in hopes that some of the fucking garbage that was posted today can get moved in here

19. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

Does every jet fan have to handle a loss exactly the way you do? Is our fandom going to become ruled like 1984 now? Some reactions are ridiculous,but who gives a shit? People get pissed off because they put a lot of money,emotions and other shit into being a fan. Then we get a bunch of high horse keyboard commandos coming on here telling others how to be a fan and how not to. It's fucking gay. People can choose to read a thread or not to. But the board is designed for Jets talk,not "some" Jets talk that lives up to certain posters standards. This team layed an egg today and deserves anger directed at them by those who pay their salary. Unfortunately,we don't get to voice directly to them so this is the best we got. I would have liked to tell the team to fuck off today.

20. talisaynon

talisaynon Well-Known Member

:shit: when you're a jets fan

Fuck this team.