The Original Cesspool

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Scikotic, Nov 22, 2009.

?

Who contributes the most to this heap of shit thread?

1. Jtrain

27 vote(s)
    32.5%
  2. Tanknyc

22 vote(s)
    26.5%
  3. firemanedjr

4 vote(s)
    4.8%
  4. TurktheJetFan

6 vote(s)
    7.2%
  5. I love Beer

11 vote(s)
    13.3%
  6. Is this the new trash talking forum?

13 vote(s)
    15.7%
  1. I'm completely with this thread. I've had enough of being embarrassed by this franchise's shitty performances and underachieving year in and year out.

2. jets1989

jets1989 Banned

Yea Sanchez did make terrible throws, but our wr's and TE SUCK. OH MY GOD these receivers couldn't get open if their life depended on it. I AM SORRY BUT DUSTIN KELLER, JEHRICO COTCHERY and BRAD SMITH SUCK. You think that wr crop will take us anywhere? I dont care if cotch is a fan favorite, they all can not get open, end of story.

3. Bawden

Bawden New Member

I agree with everything you said. It's over. Atleast we don't have to deal with it. Happy holidays everyone.

4. Benny the Jet

Benny the Jet Active Member

I love ryan, and i think he's gonna be a real good coach, but i can't stand schotty. i hated his father as a coach and i can't stand him. I've never seen a guy who has less feel for a game then brian

5. Kamen

Kamen New Member

i feel the same way, this is so frustrating

6. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

Agreed, Terrible team, No heart, No backbone and for those that have been watching this team with there eyes open know this is what there all about. Same Old Jets... Nothing else we can really do.

7. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Blame Kellen Clemens, Jay Feely, and every fucker on the OL for screwing us with those penalties...These fuckheads have no clue what they are playing for

8. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

See you in April.

9. tdoublee

tdoublee Active Member

Miami lost, pouring salt into the wounds...

10. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

whatever you do just don't blame snachez.

11. SackExchange69

SackExchange69 Well-Known Member

Its funny that I truly wasn't amazed by the loss cuz I'm use to it. I knew it would happen this way. SOJ SOJ SOJ!!!

12. LAJetFan

LAJetFan New Member

I'm glad the LIRR's service was suspended. Prevented me from seeing this disaster in person.

13. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

Sanchez made bad plays too. but the team had chances to score an blew them all.

14. Benny the Jet

i know he's a rookie and a lot of what we see with him are rookie mistakes (i.e. sliding on the last drive instead of throwing it away) but a lot of the mistakes, mainly picks, are things that wouldn't be accepted on any level. you don't think Pete Carrol would have benched Mark this year if he were making these stupid decisions at USC?

15. VegasMav

VegasMav Well-Known Member

Yep...it's great being a Jets fan.

I'm sooooo glad I gave up my season tix this year...

I got a call from the Jets ticket office on Thursday wanting me to come back. I'm calling them tomorrow and tell them the reason WHY I didn't purchase season tix. I hope they watched today's game...really pathetic that our defense played lights out today and our ST and offense let them down.

16. jets2884

jets2884 Active Member

Our team as a whole is better. But possibly our most inconsistent player sits in the driver seat in the most important position on the field. Sanchez better come back a better QB next year.

17. DaftGreen

DaftGreen Member

At this point the doom never gets under my skin. If you have really had enough leave and root for someone else. I'm not questioning anyones loyalty but we all know there are the phonies who only come out when the grass is green.

One day, one day.

18. Benny the Jet

first off, who the fuck do you think you are? seeing as how the grass hasn't really been green in a while with this organization, i think it's safe to say that anyone here at this point is a pretty solid fan.

furthermore, maybe you're ok with being a mediocre franchise that hasn't sniffed the super bowl in 40 years, but i would argue that those of us willing to voice displessure are truer fans because we want/expect more from a team that we dedicate our time and energy to.

and after 25 years of 8 seats of season tix, i think i reserve the right to complain...so fuck off champ!

19. JetsUK

JetsUK Well-Known Member

Being a jets fan is the fucking pits - 24 years of constantly being "almost" there.

If the Jets were an action movie instead of cutting the wire with 2 seconds to spare they would arrive with the right tools but 3 seconds too late. And explode.

20. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

I've had seasons where I've dropped more f-bombs. Pussies. Take your medicine like men.