The Offseason Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by MaximusD163, Dec 30, 2019.

1. J-Raw24

J-Raw24 Well-Known Member

2. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

I've been seeing the high marks all season long but any idea on where he primarily played? It'd be awesome to shore up center in free agency since we're going to be stuck in no man's land at center with Biadasz in the first and the next closest center at third and fourth round projections.

The more I think about it, the more I believe that Douglas will get the best guard or tackle on the market. Whether they be Conklin, Scherff, Glasgow, Castonzo, etc. So combine one of those guys with two picks in the first three rounds and you have your rebuilt offensive line.

3. J-Raw24

2017 - 16 games at guard, 2018 - 16 games at center. Not sure where he played this year but I'm guess at center again as that is what he is listed as. I agree I'm hoping we secure at least most of the line before the draft so our rookie 1st or 2nd rounder can slide in and finish it off. I think the tackles depend in where he values the prospects obviously. And he has to have a line in place before the draft.

FJF likes this.
  4. J-Raw24

I looked into him more. He has 29 starts at center 16 at left guard and 3 at right guard. He won the LG job as a rookie, was moved to center last year. Then he started rg for the first 3 game of the season before an injury to the center moved him back to the middle. Watched some tape and he looks pretty solid in the middle.