The Officials Jets in London Thread

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by gustoonarmy, Nov 6, 2014.

1. MoWilkBeast

MoWilkBeast Well-Known Member

Sandman beat me to it! Worth pointing out that these are just the premium (i.e. better) seats available at the moment. The Lower sideline ones near mid-field and hospitality type seats. The cheaper tickets will come out in the next batch. The lower sideline ones further from midfield will be about £10 cheaper at a guess based on relevant 3-game packages and it goes down from there, probably to around £50 each for the upper end zone ones. I'm trying to work out which sideline the Jets will use and will post if I get any insight. These are GB Pound values not dollars, so factor that in.

There's a fair chance that the game will be a 1pm GMT start - early morning NY time. Strong rumours that 2 of the 3 Wembley games will be early starts and it seems less of an issue for 2 east coast teams to do this.

Don't know about US mailings Brooklyn, but it's not purely UK as plenty of German fans attend. I'll see if I can find out about US fans. Here's the link to all the details again - http://www.nfluk.com/tickets/wembley-tickets.html

2. MoWilkBeast

Jets will apparently be using the south sideline, if that makes any difference to anyone.

3. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Thanks Mo

4. GreenWhiteandGold

GreenWhiteandGold Well-Known Member

Game will kick off at 2.30 pm local time that's 9.30 am New York time.

5. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Still better than the 1:30 AM it will be here in Taipei .....

Although when I'm back in the States the games usually kick off for me about 10 AM

6. tatur

tatur New Member

I will be flying from Spain to the game, New York in Football season is imposiible for me, so this is the only opportunity i have to watch my jets in a game.

Jay Bizniss likes this.
  7. MoWilkBeast

I'm in! Seat booked. Block 124, row 20. That's Jets sideline, roughly on one of the 40 yard lines and 10 rows back. :D:D:D

8. Centiment

Centiment Well-Known Member

Phew what a nightmare website ...........finally got 2 tickets block 237 row 12 246-247 noway was I sitting dolphins side lol

9. donkey

donkey Well-Known Member

It was a right mare. But I'm in, section 232 on the Jets side in the corner... Near where the cheerleaders come out I think. It's still cheaper than my trip to NY this winter...

We've now got to sort out events for our US chums...i can research real ale pubs in London.:)

10. Qantas Jet

Qantas Jet New Member

First post from a massive Jets fan in Sydney, Australia, to say I picked up my tix for the game in London. Block 220, row 15. Can’t wait! The ticket site was a $%^*& nightmare. The game must have been popular because despite logging on right on release time yesterday, I couldn’t access more than 1 ticket in any of the good areas.

I work in rugby union, so I’ll be in London for the Rugby World Cup. It will be a phenomenal time to be in London as there will be 20 teams worth of rugby nations’ supporters, and let me tell you, we rugby fans travel well.

For any US Jets fan heading over who’s curious about rugby - the USA Eagles play against South Africa on the Wednesday following the Jets game at the Olympic Stadium in London. If you’re in town, give it a go!

Royal Tee likes this.
  11. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

The Weds after the game....I've been to the USA 7's a few times and enjoyed it. I can second this post, if you are an American in London go check out the rugby as well. It's a good time. I got loaded with some RAF peeps who flew in from Cyprus.

12. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

Any updates if they are selling tickets for US fans yet, that website mo posted is a nightmare. I don't think US fans can sign up for that. I checked out stubhub UK, not bad, I can get the tickets through there; but the date they "expect to receive tickets" is Oct 2nd, I'll already be on a flight to London then.

I would much rather get the tickets electronically, but I'm not sure if that is an option yet or if it will be an option.

13. MoWilkBeast

The last phase of ticket sales is now on. It is apparently a lot easier to get tickets this time. Not sure if this is open to US residents. I suspect it isn't. I know there are some tickets available for you guys though because each year after the games are sold out there seems to be a new release of tickets later on that are returns from unsold US allocations. Sorry I can't help on how to get these.

There will be some to be found on StubHub and the like - I think there already is. A lot of people seem to have bought season tickets for all 3 games and are looking at selling tickets for the games they don't want in this way. Buying season tickets was the only way to ensure you got to pick a seat.

Can't help on what type of tickets or the process for getting them. Not been to one of these games before. Refused to go if the Jets weren't playing.

Brook! and JetsVilma28 like this.
  14. Qantas Jet

Qantas Jet New Member

Well, I could purchase tickets, and I'm in Australia, so I can't see why it wouldn't be open to US residents. They allowed for "international" orders and shipping in the process.

15. JetsUK

JetsUK Well-Known Member

well that was a total fail - I wanted seats in the lower sideline area but couldn't get anything to come up - so will have to go to the ebay route if I see a good deal or not bother, there is no way I am paying some damned ticket tout a major premium to go.

16. UKGangGreen

UKGangGreen Active Member

Hi JetsUK. I have a spare one if you need it (£33).

Just to let you know that this game is now officially SOLD OUT!

17. JetsUK

JetsUK Well-Known Member

cheers for the offer but I need two next to each other - so damned annoying when there are literally thousands of tickets being resold, I know some are from international series season ticket holders that don't want to go to every game but the vast majority are just flippers

18. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Fuk... I missed it...

19. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Actually, tix still available via packages...I think I'm going that route..

20. maynardsmyhero-uk

maynardsmyhero-uk Well-Known Member

Got 2 tickets in block 239 Row 6....if the Uk jets weirdos and associated USA Jets weirdos are meeeting up..this weirdo would like to get smash some beers back with fellow sufferers