The Officials Jets in London Thread

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by gustoonarmy, Nov 6, 2014.

1. MoWilkBeast

MoWilkBeast Well-Known Member

4th October. Time not known yet. Going by previous years tickets should be on sale in the first week in December, but they will probably restrict it to people buying season tickets for all 3 London games initially. Individual game tickets will be available sometime later.

2. Sandman

Sandman Well-Known Member

Really? that quick! we better get our asses in gear then. I did email NFL UK about block booking an area to get over the 8 tickets per person limit. Not had a reply yet which is not very promising considering its december in 10 days time.

3. Sandman

Looks they know they have to change up the stock. Pop on there today and you can get a Custom Jets Jersey for £90.

http://europe.nflshop.com/stores/nfl/products/product_details.aspx?pid=149594

4. MoWilkBeast

Yes that quick. I think ticketing details were announced during the Thanksgiving games last year, going on sale a week later. I watched the Sky broadcast last week as we didn't have a game and they basically said they expected the same this year. I doubt that individual game tickets will be made available until at least a few weeks later though so don't expect any replies straight away. They're sure to concentrate on season tickets first.

There were no options for custom Jets jerseys when Gus posted. That's good to see.

EDIT - just went through my emails for early last year and spotted the one about single game individual tickets. They went on sale Jan 11 last year. The Wembley club packages for individual games were available about a week earlier. These are the higher price corporate type tickets.

#104 MoWilkBeast, Nov 21, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2014
  5. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Ah, ok if I'm not in Asia I am going to try and get there. If I'm not in Asia I'll have some extra money saved on my credit card to at least buy the ticket. Right now they are insanely expensive like 1400 bucks a person but they should come down. I can't justify 1400 bucks to go to London as I'd very likely be bringing my son with me.

Royal Tee likes this.
  6. Leicester Jet

Leicester Jet Well-Known Member

I'll go with the majority on which tickets to get - just hope we can get a block all together!

7. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Where was that $1400 from? I checked from Florida and it is around the same. I was thinking it would be around $850-$900 which would put me around $1800 for the 2 of us but $2800 just for airfare is a bit much. Guess I'll just keep checking every few weeks.

8. Barry the Baptist

It was from Vegas, very odd flight setup. It's on Aeromexico with a connecting flight in Mexico City. Total cost 1403.50 per person. Amazing, I could go on Norwegian nonstop from LAX for 857 per person. That's about what I was expecting from Vegas. Honestly best bet for you would to fly to NYC and then just buy a ticket from Kennedy or Newark.

9. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

I hope not, I'm stoney broke until new year :(

10. Barry the Baptist

Well I'm moving to Taiwan in a month and I'll be making a decent wage, I'll have to start saving and see if I can fly from Taipei to London. Might be cheaper than from the US.

Edit just looked, nonstop from Taipei to Heathrow is about 450 dollars cheaper.

Royal Tee likes this.
  11. MoWilkBeast

12. gustoonarmy

Thats us f'd for decent seats then. Morons that go to watch all three games get to go first.
    First person that says to me, "I'm here for the great atmosphere..." :mad:

13. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Thanks. This really sucks

14. gustoonarmy

Yeah it does :(

This is whats in the link.....

Ticket details are listed below:

SEASON TICKETS

We are pleased to announce the launch of our new Season Ticket membership programme. The new programme will offer a range of great benefits when purchasing a Season Ticket including:

- A 20% Season Ticket discount on average (off the price of three Individual games)

- The option to purchase via direct debit and spread the cost across 3 payments. (includes a one month repayment holiday)

- Priority access to tickets and the chance to renew the same seats in future years

Season Ticket Renewals

If you are a 2014 Season Ticket holder, you will have an exclusive opportunity to renew your seats for the 2015 Season.

The 2015 Season Ticket renewal window will open at 10am, 4 December 2014 via Ticketmaster and you will have until 12pm (midday) on 2 January 2015 to renew your seats.

For the first 12 days of this sale (until 12pm midday 15 December 2014) you will also have priority access to change the location, price level or quantity of your season tickets ahead of the general public sale at 10am, 16 December 2014.

Please note: If you have not renewed your seats by 12pm (midday) on 2 January 2015, we will no longer be able to hold these for you and your seats will be released for general public sale.

We will be sending you an email over the next few days with all the information you need to renew your seats for 2015. If you do not hear from us by Tuesday 2nd December, please contact us at nfluk.ticket@nfl.com as this maybe because you are opted out of email communications.

Season Ticets will go on sale via www.ticketmaster.co.uk/NFL

General Public Season Ticket Sale

Premium Club, Club and Lower Side Line Season Tickets will go on sale from 10am, 16 December 2014 via Ticketmaster. Season Tickets in all other price categories will go on sale in January 2015 (Date TBC).

Individual Game Ticket Sales

Individual Game ticket sale dates will be announced soon. (Possibly on sale at the end of January??? - Gus)

15. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Assuming you're doing the English teacher thing? A friend of mine has done a bigger circuit of that than anyone I've ever heard. Started in S. Korea, then Japan, Taipei, Hong Kong, now Belarus.

She loved Korea, liked Taiwan, liked China, fucking hated Japan. Kind of lost touch with her after the move to Belarus though.

16. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Byz just curious, what was it about these places that she either liked, loved or hated? (i.e. if you'd be ok sharing)

17. joe

joe Well-Known Member

:mad:---"My name's champ69 and I'm gonna be your flight attendant. You want something?…"

18. Barry the Baptist

Yeah, I'll be half hour outside Taipei. I've been 4 times already so I know what to expect. I've heard some shitty things about Korea and great things about Japan. Not sure what happened in either that it was opposite of everything I heard. I could have gone to Korea but dam criminal record prevented me from getting a work visa.

19. Sandman

Got a reply from NFL UK:

They can split it across 3 cards. And we can choose two possible categories as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Before the individual game sales, we will organise a limited number of large group bookings.

Requests will be accepted by email only to:leah.holdsworth@NFL.com. The deadline is Monday, January 5 2015. Any requests received past this cut-off point will not be guaranteed. In your confirmation email, please list the following details:

Group booking details

Number of adult / child tickets
    Price category (maximum of two)
    Game/s attending
    Contact details

Name
    Company/organisation/school
    Valid telephone number

No changes to this booking will be accepted past the deadline. Payments will begin on Monday, February 16 2015 and will be accepted by debit/credit cards only (maximum of 3 per booking). Please reach out to me by email if card payment will not be possible. Under no circumstances should I receive debit/credit card details by email, you will be contacted over the telephone (after February 16 2015) for payment. A receipt will be emailed across when payment has been taken for your records.

Additionally, please be aware we will no longer be offering a postage service. You will need to collect the tickets from our office or, alternatively, arrange a courier to collect the tickets in bulk.

Please reply with any questions or queries you may have.

With kind regards

NFL UK

Royal Tee likes this.
  20. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

So whos going to pay for my airplane ticket to London? or are you going to make me float across on a pool float?