The Official "Who should i start?" Thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by German Jets Fan, Sep 5, 2007.

1. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

Remember Marshawn is banged up.

2. 3rdAnd15Draw

3rdAnd15Draw Well-Known Member

Everything I've read suggests that he's going to be fine to play. Denver in freezing weather is too favorable a matchup to sit him especially the way he's been running the last month or so with the exception of the Miami game.

I just can't justify to myself sitting anyone but Marshall. White is a much bigger part of the Falcons passing game and they're playing in a dome to boot.

3. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

I think you have to start Thomas, even though the other two are studs. Comes down to Peterson and Slaton. Atlanta and Oakland have shoddy run defenses. Peterson is more of a risk, though, as he'll often have games where he just doesn't do much of anything. On the other hand, he has the best chance of a huge game.

I think I'd go Peterson and Thomas. It's a problem most fantasy owners would love to have. I have Thomas, but no top play for a second RB.

4. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

You can't bench Roddy. Bench Marshall if Lynch is good to go.

5. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

I just picked up Hester and Deshaun Foster and waived Schaub and Marion Barber III.

Considering Jacobs will start, I'm considering waiving Derrick Ward. He's not going to start for me either way and this way I could grab another WR out of FA.

I could actually waive any of my RBs, other than Pierre Thomas and Dominic Rhodes. They'll be on waivers so my opponent can't use them.

Eh, I think I'll dump LenWhale White. He's facing a brutal defense anyway. This way I can grab Ocho Cinco.

6. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

Ocho Cinco didn't play.

@@%^#%@&