The Official Ramsey is a Jet Thread!! Post your thoughts here.....

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by GangGreen04, Mar 16, 2006.

1. ACertainShade

ACertainShade Banned

If he went to SF, we'd have to throw in a 2nd or 3rd...

2. lightning

lightning Active Member

ALPO's good shit

3. EvilClownFace

EvilClownFace New Member

I think you need to re-read my post. Maybe I came off the wrong way.

I didn't say I had that reaction. I agree with you 100% about him just leaving with rumors still in the air.

I was saying OTHER people have a tendency to get their panties in a bunch when he's mentioned in anything that's not considered a positive light.

Just yesterday i brought up the same point about his Abe to Denver (sure thing) and people flipped out.

I was just giving you a heads up is all, not getting sensitive in any way. Now lets be friends ok? :up: :beer:

4. genom

genom Active Member

There is no way this guy is NOT Patrick Ramsey.

5. jets21027

jets21027 Active Member

i dont know why so many people are down on ramsey. it took drew brees three seasons and allmost lost his job before he became a good qb. ramsey also played under spurrier had no o line a couple years and took a beaten there. i think he has alot of potential to be a good qb and right now he can do something that no qb on our roster can do and thats throw a deep ball let alone throw a ball

6. edal

edal New Member

Does this mean that there is no way we are going to draft a QB? I'm very disappointed. I was really looking forward to drafting Leinart and starting something big here.

#406 edal, Mar 17, 2006
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2006
  7. Cinvis

Cinvis New Member

It could be his mom.

8. GreyhoundJet

GreyhoundJet Active Member

people in this forum just love insulting others

9. dabrowsk1

dabrowsk1 Active Member

Actually it was a pretty good analogy since he didn't provide anything to support what he was saying. With all the talk about the trade with ATL going through but with no Schaub, I thought to myself this morning I wouldn't be surprised if we traded for Ramsey today. But I didn't post it on the board because I nothing to back it up just a gut feeling. For all I know this is what this guy did. Why is asking for some sources when you post news on a public board a bad thing?

The fact is since he never posted a source, no one can say if he was just lucky or had the inside scoop. Like GreenHornet said he acted like a 6th grader on a playground playing keep away.

10. NewEra06

NewEra06 New Member

Not a problem..i have nothing against you or the kid but its alittle strange that kid just left after his sure thing wasnt so sure anymore...

11. AMJets

AMJets Well-Known Member

How did Kevin Millar get the inside scoop on this deal!? :eek:hmy:

12. xxedge72x

xxedge72x 2018 Gang Green QB Guru Award Winner

How you can infer that I need competition at work to light a fire under my ass from my statement about Ramsey is beyond me. Last week I was arguing with nyjunc that Culpepper is a far superior QB to Ramsey. Now Ramsey is a Jet, and I am not going to root against a Jet because I made an argument against him on a freaking message board.

As for my need to light a fire, I am 22 years old, working full time as a network analyst trying to kickstart my career, also attending school full time, taking 16 credits a semester at night and online at DeVry, which goes on trimesters btw so I don't get off during the summers, and I'm maintaining a GPA of 3.4. Not to mention the strain required to keep up my relationship with my girlfriend of 6 years who lives an hour away from me. Now if you call that needing a fire lit under my ass, I suggest getting a nice fat slob of peanut butter and sticking it up your ass.

13. Hot Rod

Hot Rod Member

Yes I did and I was giving you the source you so desired at the bottom of your post!

14. The Sowell Train

The Sowell Train New Member

Im around guys, I typically don't post much in the off-season unless I have something Jets related. Since I transformed JetsTV to an all sports site, I didn't want to spam TheGangGreen if my stories weren't Jets related.

And for the record: Yes the ABE deal didn't go down. The complications involved was the pushing back of the CBA and Free Agency deadlines. Think Isaac Bruce release and rescind for more perspective.

On the Ramsey deal: Great pick up for a 6th rounder! :)

15. since83

since83 Member

Ramsey trade confirmed

go to NFL.com and to the redskins page. It's on their web site

16. Mexican Buc

Mexican Buc Well-Known Member

LOL

Well it looks like some of you guys owe him an apology. And those of you trying to pass it off as a prediction thread are just trying to save face.

There are many "Pat will be a Jet" speculation thread out there. This guy came out and informed us it was OFFICIAL. He was anoucing not predicting. I was sold when he, unlike many here, had the balls to put his money where his mouth was and bet his membership.

This was a fun thread to read.

17. MiamiJet420

MiamiJet420 New Member

Alpo sucks... pedigree man, pedigree.

18. discostu570

discostu570 Active Member

Competition brings out the best in people. Thats the basis for our modern economy, and it certainly applies to sports. Nobodys above it.

And god, talk about crossing a line, nothing this guy said opens the door for you to question his work ethic.

19. eyedea

eyedea Active Member

They all suck i buy the shop and stop brand.

20. dabrowsk1

dabrowsk1 Active Member

Hehe, 30 minutes after the initial post, but ok. It doesn't matter anymore.