The N.E Patriots run is over: The Cheaters are finished.

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by DefenseWinsChampionships, Jan 4, 2020.

1. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Now bump the myriad of threads you were wrong in, not sure there would be enough time in the day to read them all.

2. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

Wonder if Belli-cheat's master plan is to lose out , Jets beat them twice and they get Lawrence, that would be a nightmare

3. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Who cares. Fuck the Pats. As long as Jets aren't winning I don't care who wins. I hate Mahomes and Reid as much as Brady and Belicheat. Really who cares. Fuck Pats but who cares.

4. DefenseWinsChampionships

Not sure how you could ever compare the "Chiefs" vs. the Patriots in regards to disgust/disliking.

Bill Belichick alongside of Tom Brady (dating back to 2001) went 29-7 together (.805%) against our Jets; while Tom Brady himself went 774/1,246 (62.1%), 8,649 Passing Yards, 57 TD's/15 INTs and a disgusting QB Rating of 93.0 against our Jets. They also went onto win 6 Super Bowl Championships for their fans of Boston while winning 17 AFC East Divisions. And to add insult to injury, all of this happened after Bill quit as our head coach before coaching a single game.

There's a real reason why we all enjoyed our 2010 playoff road victory over Bill, Tom and NE @ Foxboro on the road; because we finally got to enjoy a little bit of success against the same Franchise who dominated us for (now) close to 20 years ala no KC playoffs victory would ever feel that good to us longtime suffering fans.

You hate Andy Reid, Patrick Mahomes and KC as much as Bill, Brady and NE ? lol that's a little bit funny and weird to me because Patrick Mahomes has a combined whopping record of 0-0 against us...

but um. O.k.

JetsKickAss likes this.
  5. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Okay. I hate the Pats, Bellicheat and Brady more but I can't like Chiefs Reid and Mahomes. They are all rich fucks.

6. DefenseWinsChampionships

I have nothing against the Chiefs. No dislike whatsoever. Their fan base suffered since the 60s before Patrick won them their 2nd SB... Ever.

Watching Bill struggle @ 2-4 overall without Brady? While knowing how horrible he was in Cleveland for 5 years before being fired? Brings me joy to see him become exposed as a fraud without Brady X2.

Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs actually give me hope as a Jets fan. Got their hands on a Franchise QB a generational talent and finally won a SB for the first time since the 1960's. I couldn't hate KC even if I tried.

ukjetsfan likes this.
  7. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Let’s not

The Waterboy likes this.
  8. JetsKickAss

JetsKickAss Well-Known Member

I wonder if MM had Mahomes or Watson as his backup draft choice if Jamal Adams was gone.

9. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

Well boo fucking hoo

10. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

No that idiot avoided the QBs because of Hackenberg. Maccmoron crippled this franchise.