The Mike White Era Begins

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Acad23, Nov 23, 2022.

1. BrooklynJetsFan

BrooklynJetsFan Well-Known Member

So what’s the plan? It's not like there's FQBs sitting around waiting for the Jets to sign them.

2. Nyjets4eva

Nyjets4eva Well-Known Member

We need more than a QB looks like we need a new CS this is a collapse and offensively I have no trust in MLF just start fresh with JD

3. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

White 2022 WL 1-3 TD 2 INT 3
    2021 WL 1-3 TD 5 INT 8

I count more than 1 bad game
    Did his injury effect him in the other losses?

4. bicketybam

bicketybam Well-Known Member

Can you imagine if he was able to talk the team doctors into letting him play 2 weeks ago? Would he have been able to even throw the ball forward?

He had to know he was in no shape to play the Lions game but he talked it up like he could have played. Based on yesterday's performance there was no fucking way.

5. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

The guy saw this as his big chance to be QB1. Too bad circumstance and plain old bad timing ruined it for him. He'll never be QB1 with the Jets and I think he realizes his best chance of starting will be somewhere else. Give the man credit for having grit. He really wanted this. So badly that he played when he should have known better.

6. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

Crazy that a 5 year backup who bounced from practice squad to practice squad actually sucks. Who could have seen it coming?

I was open to the possibility that maybe he was a viable option to efficiently run the offense and serve as a bridge to the next actual QB but that clearly wasn’t the case. He looked just as bad as Zach ever has. And you can blame it on injury but that’s two years in a row he’s had injuries that forced him to miss games. At some point you worry about that too.

On to the next savior…

Jeff M likes this.