The Madden 11 Thread

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Jetfanmack, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

Exactly, Madden is a football video game. It's supposed to be pretty authentic, but it'll never be that way, and there will always be some glitches.

For what it is, it's pretty good.

And when I said I used Vick and McNabb that way, I meant just on individual plays. It was a pretty deadly combo against the computer, a lot of fun to play with.

2. GreyhoundJet

GreyhoundJet Active Member

Another thing about playing online is when people's internet connections are just so shitty that you can hardly play. I run the ball a lot with the Jets and the last few games I've played people's connections have been so bad that I can't get out of the backfield.

3. Tight

Tight Active Member

Just broke my controller... smfh... This game man , this game...

4. IATA

IATA Trolls

I've about had it with this fucking game freezing on me when I'm doing Madden Moments. I'm trying to polish these bad boys off and the game constantly freezes, usually after I complete one, save and load another. The later the MM, the more the freeze.

ggrrrrr.

It's getting worst with more gameplay. It's litterally every time I start a Madden Moment. Has anyone heard what they're doign about this? I couldn't find anythign =/

#284 IATA, Sep 4, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2010
  5. 624

624 Banned

edited to thread since it kinda had news?

#285 624, Sep 10, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2010
  6. 624

624 Banned

The ratings drops for the Jets players is bullshit, 1 week makes them drop that much? I can guarantee if they completely dominated tomorrow they would barley go up and the Pats would stay the same.

7. Christian

Christian Active Member

You can bet Moss will get a huge boost for that one handed catch and Revis drops several points.

8. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

they actually adjust the ratings every week? that is asinine. even bad teams have a good week every once in a while, EA is actually going to improve that team for that? they should only improve the ratings on a quarterly basis, not based simply on individual week performances. but that would be EA thinking reasonably.

9. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Wow so I'm in the middle of a game on Madden, for the first time in forever I actually have a decent connection and am about to take the lead. Then it says my connection to my opponent has been lost because Sony released a new patch for the PS3

10. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

Who is WhaleSoup? Let's find a time to play. Sometime Saturday is probably best. I'm busy most of the week, but I should find time sometime then.

11. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

Patch 1.03 out for ps3, not out yet for 360. Randy Moss rating changed to 100 after great td catch, what a crock of shit...

12. 624

624 Banned

Like I said, the ratings guy is definitely a Pats season.

Revis got bumped off his 99 because of one bad play whie injured, and Moss gets the best rating in the game?

This pretty much means he thinks Randy Moss is the best player in the NFL

13. 624

624 Banned

"Randy Moss was 99 in spectacular catch, so he was already the best in the game," explains Moore. "He was tied with Braylon Edwards to start the season, but we knocked Braylon down a point or two because he's not performing like that in the game for real. If you're rated a 99, the way we look at it, you have to perform at that 99 level the entire time or you're going to lose it. 99 is perceived as the greatest of all time.

He had a better game than Moss.....

14. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho Trolls

They have a new thing where fans can help chime in on ratings and click whether every player should be rated higher or lower. Here is the link: http://maddennfl.easports.com/weeklyRatings.action

May I suggest clicking "too low" for all Jets players, and "too high" for all Dolphins players. I saw Fins fans were doing something like this, soooo.. why not right? haha

15. jets_fan_in_fishtown

jets_fan_in_fishtown Active Member

lol they do this...and i think they vote multiple times and may be the only ones who vote.if you look, every dolphins player has a green arrow and every jets a red

16. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho Trolls

yep, i saw that too when I clicked too high for all their players haha. And there are a ton of Jets haters when it comes to Madden so all the Jets players are rated as too high.

17. 624

624 Banned

Is this a fucking joke?

1 bad week, all the Jets go down.

1 good weke, they all stay the same or go down?

The Patriots have gone up the last 2 weeks, Moss at a 100 yet Revis goes down? bullshit

How does LT not go up at all but Moss does?

Revis goes down because of 1 play while injured after having the best CB season ever?

Cromartie deosn't go up at all?

Edwards doesn't go up?

Cotchery goes down? (wtf)

I can keep going..

#297 624, Sep 24, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
  18. IATA

IATA Trolls

I went to try the new Madden Moments, having not been on my PS3 in a couple weeks because of working.

2k coins per fucking Madden Moment Live??? I have to either play online for hours and hours or spend $10 bucks to play something that should fucking be free since I paid $80 for the god damned game.

Fuck you, EA.

Also, the Super Bowl Surprise Madden Moment is fucking rediculous.

19. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho Trolls

Cromartie actually did go up, so did Bryan Thomas.. which was a week too late for sure. It's ridiculous that Edwards was lowered after week 1 but then not raised after week 1. And not raising LT is just ridiculous at this point.

20. 624

624 Banned

$80? You got robbed