The Jaclyn Hendricks Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by abyzmul, Aug 18, 2022.

1. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

I'm thinking that is the same guy you hear saying, "We miss you Zach" as he was riding around in the golf cart at practice yesterday

K'OB likes this.
  2. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Yeah. I think most of us cringed when we heard that shit.

3. abyzmul

Olivia Culpo documents glamorous getaway with sisters before NFL season
    By
    Jaclyn Hendricks
    August 27, 2022 8:30am

Olivia Culpo is closing out the summer with an epic European adventure.

Culpo, the longtime girlfriend of Panthers running back Christian McCaffrey, has been giving fans an intimate look at her travels overseas this week with sisters Aurora and Sophia, who is currently dating Jets wide receiver Braxton Berrios.

In posts shared on Instagram, Culpo, 30, can be seen venturing through Italy and Paris with her sisters, where they sipped champagne aboard the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express train and took in the sites — and perhaps had a quick snooze.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/27/olivia-culpo-travels-to-europe-with-sisters-before-nfl-season/

4. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Remember, according to the OP, If it isn't JETS related. The GF of a player is not a JETS player.

abyzmul likes this.
  5. abyzmul

6. abyzmul

https://nypost.com/article/new-york-jets-wives-and-girlfriends-2022/

Meet the gorgeous WAGs supporting the Jets in 2022
    By
    Jaclyn Hendricks
    September 11, 2022 8:00am

The “J-E-T-S” chant at MetLife Stadium will soon be upon us.

On Sunday, Sept. 11, the Jets will open the season at home against the Ravens, and Joe Flacco will be under center for New York.

As the Jets look to improve upon their dismal 4-13 season last year, here’s a look at who will be supporting Gang Green come kickoff.

Sophia Culpo, girlfriend of wide receiver Braxton Berrios
    [​IMG]
    Model Sophia Culpo is dating Jets wide receiver Braxton Berrios.
    Instagram/Sophia Culpo; Getty images
    The younger sister of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit alum and fellow NFL WAG, Olivia Culpo, Sophia Culpo has been dating wide receiver Braxton Berrios for more than a year. Throughout Berrios’ breakout season with the Jets in 2021, Culpo supported the athlete on game days, as well as a special moment in January 2022, when he was named to the first-team All-Pro.

Nicolette Dellanno, rumored girlfriend of quarterback Zach Wilson
    [​IMG]
    Nicolette Dellanno has been linked to Jets quarterback Zach Wilson.
    Instagram
    A New Jersey-based influencer, Nicolette Dellanno was first linked to quarterback Zach Wilson in June 2022, when the twosome attended a Yankees game. A month later, Jets fans began to flood Dellanno’s Instagram page when rumors circulated that Wilson had allegedly been involved with a pal of his mother’s. Wilson appeared to address the wild claims in a cheeky Instagram post, writing: “Took the boys to @gozzerranchclub in Idaho before camp! Poor cell service…what I miss?”

Maranda Williams, wife of defensive tackle Quinnen Williams
    [​IMG]
    Maranda Williams is married to Jets defensive tackle Quinnen Williams.
    Instagram/Maranda Williams
    The 2022 offseason was one to remember for defensive tackle Quinnen Williams and his wife, Maranda. The couple, who originally tied the knot in April 2021, had a lavish wedding ceremony in July that boasted a stunning flower arch at the altar.

“I don’t just want to marry you to wake up with you everyday. I want to marry you because marriage is hard, raising kids is hard, relatives and blending two families is hard. You’re the person I want to go through bad times with. I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life and make some babies with you,” Maranda, an entrepreneur, gushed on Instagram at the time.

Alexis Elizabeth, fiancée of fullback Nick Bawden
    [​IMG]
    Alexis Elizabeth is engaged to Jets fullback Nick Bawden.
    Instagram/Alexis Elizabeth
    Together since at least 2020, Alexis Elizabeth has chronicled much of her relationship with fullback Nick Bawden on social media, frequently sharing different chapters of their love story. In January 2021, the couple announced the birth of their daughter, Skylar Rose. In the summer of 2022, Alexis revealed that she and Bawden were engaged.

“Engaged to the most incredible man I could ever dream of! Thank you to all my friends and family who put so much work into this amazing day. I love you all and I’m so blessed to have you all in my life. Nick, I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you,” she exclaimed in July.

Baiely Davis, wife of wide receiver Corey Davis
    [​IMG]
    Baiely Davis is married to Jets wide receiver Corey Davis.
    Instagram/Corey Davis
    Wide receiver Corey Davis and his wife, Baiely, celebrated a major milestone in July 2022: their second anniversary. “2 years in.. Love you now more than ever! Absolute Loml. Happy Anniversary My Love,” Davis gushed on Instagram at the time, to which Baiely responded, “Soulmate.”

Kym Jackson, fiancée of wide receiver Jeff Smith
    [​IMG]
    Kym Jackson is engaged to Jets wide receiver Jeff Smith.
    Instagram/Kym Jackson
    Jeff Smith will have a new fan supporting him during the 2022 NFL season. In July of that year, the four-year receiver and his fiancée, digital creator Kym Jackson, welcomed a baby boy, Jayce Kamrynn Smith. The couple, who announced their engagement seven months prior, celebrated the joyous moment with touching Instagram tributes. “This is the peace that you cannot buy,” Jackson captioned a post that featured the adorable family of three.

Dana Flacco, wife of quarterback Joe Flacco
    [​IMG]
    Dana Flacco is married to Jets quarterback Joe Flacco.
    WireImage for Tommy Hilfiger
    Married since 2011, Joe Flacco and wife Dana are the proud parents of five children: sons Stephen (born in 2012), Daniel (born in 2013), Francis (born in 2015), and Thomas (born in 2018), and their only daughter, Evelyn (born in 2016). Flacco, who is entering his second season with the Jets, joked in August 2022 that his kids rarely hold back when discussing his on-field performance.

“I come home and my kids are like, ‘Dad you stink,’” the Super Bowl champion previously said on an episode of “One Jets Drive.” “You guys lost again? I’m trying to tell my son about you know, ‘Listen, when you’re hitting the ball, you gotta be able to get your timing right.’ Well, you stink!”

7. ConcordeChops

ConcordeChops 2018 International Poster Award Winner

8. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

abyzmul likes this.
  9. IDFjet

IDFjet Well-Known Member

blackssmagic and MoWilkBeast like this.
  10. JetFanInNE

JetFanInNE Well-Known Member

So I’m sensing this woman is The Source for news surrounding the players’ wives/girlfriends/side pieces. Accurate?

11. abyzmul

GUESS WHAT TIME IT IS!!!!!

https://nypost.com/2023/08/28/aaron-rodgers-rumored-girlfriend-mallory-edens-sees-jets-debut/

Aaron Rodgers’ rumored girlfriend Mallory Edens catches quarterback’s Jets debut
    By
    Jaclyn Hendricks
    August 28, 2023 9:28am

Aaron Rodgers had a special supporter in the stands when he made his highly anticipated Jets debut Saturday.

Mallory Edens, the daughter of Milwaukee Bucks owner Wes Edens, took to her Instagram Stories over the weekend to share a photo from MetLife Stadium, where she watched her rumored boyfriend in action.

Rodgers was first linked to Edens in January after the two appeared at a Bucks game together.

[​IMG]

BrowningNagle likes this.
  12. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Money talks.. bullshit doesn't get laid.

13. Lon Chaney

Lon Chaney Well-Known Member

AR is the king of NY right now and as long as he's happy, good things will happen.

We're counting on you Mallory.

Side note. My cousin is VP of marketing for the Bucks. Said this chick is insanely hot and cool.

BrowningNagle and abyzmul like this.
  14. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

Damn, identifying him by organization and title then saying he called the boss’s daughter hot?!

(She is)

Lon Chaney likes this.
  15. Lon Chaney

Haha I highly doubt anyone from there posts here.

Plus, he's best friends with the Bucks President (they've work together for like 20 years).

16. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

And I thought you were a player Cman.

Cman68 likes this.
  17. abyzmul

What's his height, weight and eye color?

Lon Chaney likes this.
  18. Lon Chaney

You interested?

abyzmul likes this.
  19. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

He looks like Mac Jones with a toupee. Wait, maybe Mac Jones wears a rug, so it looks like Mac Jones.

20. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

I do appreciate that she always gives us pics of the female in the story